Who's on your ignore list?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

Re: Who's on your ignore list?

In Response to Re: Who's on your ignore list?:
    In Response to Re: Who's on your ignore list? : again, I am working with two guys whom are NOT paying me a cent right now: so how does that make me "lazy"?
    Posted by Patsfansince1966

That just makes you dumb

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In Response to Re: Who's on your ignore list? : I could read a book, or maybe live and work in China for five years, but I sure your book reading is good for you. My guess is you are a liberal, good for you also, loving all this hope and change.
    Posted by gmbill

Did you lose your job because of Obama, gmbill?  I thought you were driving around in Ferraris?  The economic problems in the States are hardly the result of anything Obama has or hasn't done. They started long before he was in office and will continue long after, regardless of who wins the next election. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In Response to Re: Who's on your ignore list? : I could read a book, or maybe live and work in China for five years, but I sure your book reading is good for you. My guess is you are a liberal, good for you also, loving all this hope and change.
    Posted by gmbill

So there is no private enterprise in China?  That's news to me.  Of course deflection is a useful tactic when you are completely wrong.  And yes I am a liberal and yes I do have a job.  I am not completely satisfied with Obama, but probably not for the same reasons you are not.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I like Turtles!!!!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

In Response to Re: Who's on your ignore list? : Actually, you might need to move to China to get a job.  Odd, but American capitalists seem to have an unusual degree of fondness for the Communist Chinese model--at least if you consider where they decide to locate their factories. 
    Posted by prolate0spheroid

See that is the great part of today's world, I can locate my business in the correct location to make me competitive and still live in the States.

Use to be that Roche Brothers (bad name for a grocery store but true) in Roslindale Square was one of the best around. They delivered groceries to your house because most of the people in our lower income had only one car and it was at work.

Then First National came along as a regional store throughout NE and put Roche Brothers out of business because they could buy cheaper and had a better supply chain.

Then A&P came along and ate up First National as they had the entire East coast.

Now it is Kroger, Publix and others doing the same to A&P.

Business flows to the best model possible or it goes out of business. Compaq Computer was a $40 billion dollar company until Dell came along with a new faster better model and Compaq no longer exists.

Economics has always worked the same way since the wheel. The next new thing, process, service, if better than the existing, will always win. Fail to adapt and die. If you die the pensions and futures of your people die also

It is not about rich people moving companies, it is about consumer requirements being met. Faster cheaper better. As China and India's population grows and gains wealth they too will demand more and become consuming nations of well paid people with higher standards of living and the jobs will flow to the next cheap place, could be the US.

But hey what do I know

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In Response to Re: Who's on your ignore list? : You weren't handed anything?  Did you get the job you have now at gunpoint, then?   If you answer no, then it was handed to you. I "blame successful folks" BECAUSE THEY DO NOT APPRECIATE HOW FORTUNATE THEY ARE AND HAVE BEEN.  No one would blame successful people if they were more humble about it-if they wouldn't say things to people like me, "well nothing is guaranteed" ten minutes after telling you, "anyone can make it if they work hard, get an education...blah blah blah..." and telling you, "you can do ANYTHING you want" when you're a kid. Another of my favorites is when people tell me that I should have a company and a location where I want to work in mind and I should target myself accordingly. Do you ever ask yourself where you'd be now if you had been, say, fve minutes late for your job interview?

Hey, Patsfan, I do appreciate it.  And also don't take all the credit for my own success. I also give lots of money away, don't mind paying taxes--even vote for people who say they'll raise mine.  I think it's important to give back and to help those less fortunate.  I also understand that a lot of people aren't successful through no fault of their own and I don't look down on them for their lack of success. 

My only advice to you is get over your bitterness . . .  it ain't helping you. No one wants to hire anyone as angry as you are or as combattive or as willing to hurl insults.  I don't think you're lazy.  I don't think you're stupid.  I just think you're too angry at everything and everyone for anyone to want to be around you. You ain't gonna get handed a job if people think you're about to bite the hand that's reaching out to you . . . 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

Will you folks please stop quoting Patsfansince1966! I have him on my ignore list and you are totally  making that little button on my screen totally useless. Please don't defeat the ignore button. It is just bad manners! Happy Holidays everyone!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

In Response to Re: Who's on your ignore list? : You weren't handed anything?  Did you get the job you have now at gunpoint, then?   If you answer no, then it was handed to you. I "blame successful folks" BECAUSE THEY DO NOT APPRECIATE HOW FORTUNATE THEY ARE AND HAVE BEEN.  No one would blame successful people if they were more humble about it-if they wouldn't say things to people like me, "well nothing is guaranteed" ten minutes after telling you, "anyone can make it if they work hard, get an education...blah blah blah..." and telling you, "you can do ANYTHING you want" when you're a kid. Another of my favorites is when people tell me that I should have a company and a location where I want to work in mind and I should target myself accordingly. Do you ever ask yourself where you'd be now if you had been, say, fve minutes late for your job interview?

Yup - I figured you'd spew something like this.  How wonderful it must be for you to be so mercifully free from the ravages of common sense.  Again, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and I sincerely hope you continue enjoying a life mired in self-pity, envy, and stupidity.  Peace to you friend.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

In Response to Re: Who's on your ignore list? : Did you lose your job because of Obama, gmbill?  I thought you were driving around in Ferraris?  The economic problems in the States are hardly the result of anything Obama has or hasn't done. They started long before he was in office and will continue long after, regardless of who wins the next election. 
    Posted by prolate0spheroid

Prolate: Never said I lost a job. Been working sonce I was 14. Yes our problems have been growing for some time. Both sides of the isle are to blame, but our current WH occupant takes the cake when it comes to screwing it up and accelerating the problem. I actual like the man, I believe he believes what he is doing, which is rare in DC.

As some who has and does run companies I can tell you his policies are wrong. They hurt business and hurt jobs. 66 is like many others who can not find jobs today. This is not a past president thing, but even if it was, by now he would need to fix it. It is now his job.

The man has not passed one budget since being president and for two years controlled both houses, so no excuse. There is only one reason not to pass a budget, cause then we would see it!

I am not allowed to run my company without a budget.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

In Response to Re: Who's on your ignore list? : So there is no private enterprise in China?  That's news to me.  Of course deflection is a useful tactic when you are completely wrong.  And yes I am a liberal and yes I do have a job.  I am not completely satisfied with Obama, but probably not for the same reasons you are not.
    Posted by pcmIV

Name one private enterprise in China. You just lost my interest, must be all the MSNBC you watch. All MUST HAVE government ownership as a partner, but you know that cause you read a history book. I am done with you, deflect this.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

In Response to Re: Who's on your ignore list? : I have tons of common sense. BTW, you're not my friend.

For a "Doctor" you're not to quick on the uptake with respects to sarcasm are you?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

In Response to Re: Who's on your ignore list? : Did you ask yourself why that is? He's also put a jobs bill before cngress each year. I wonder why those went nowhere.

Cause everyone in congress is on this board, they hate your a-- and don't want you to get hired. Just my guess.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

In Response to Re: Who's on your ignore list? : Or because they are Repoobliconmen and don't care about working people?

And so you believe that and sit on your bu-- doing nothing. Nice life, I will not miss you when your power gets cut off. By the way I have one on ignore now

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

In Response to Re: Who's on your ignore list? : No, I'm quicker than you are. You're still no my friend of mine.  Sarcasm or none, pal.

blah, blah, blay' no one will give me a job; I don't make as much money as other people; whine, whine; you're a bad guy because you made better choices than I did and are thusly rewarded; blah, blah, blah, snivel, snivel, life isn't fair, whine, snivel, blow nose, wipe tears; why to others have what I don't even though I use my PhD education for nothing better than blogging on websites in the middle of a workday, oh woe is me, please pity me; please feel sorry for me; please hear my pain; please feed me, house me, make my life better because I don't have the gumption to do so myself even though I'm at least 50+ years old and should have figured out a better situation for myself because I'm educated; snivel, snivel, whine, cry, sob, self-pity.....yada, yada, yada.  Same sad sack story, more moronic posts

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts