Who's on your ignore list?

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WesternOregon. Show WesternOregon's posts

Re: Who's on your ignore list?

1966?
    How can someone in the seventh grade be a fan since 1966?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

The funny part about all this is that I didn't even realize that you had ME in your ignore list, I just started chiming in because - well - you're a moron. I couldn't resist...I just couldn't.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Re: Who's on your ignore list?:
    [QUOTE]The funny part about all this is that I didn't even realize that you had ME in your ignore list, I just started chiming in because - well - you're a moron. I couldn't resist...I just couldn't.
    Posted by mthurl[/QUOTE]

Don't think you were originally on it.  The list is getting longer by the minute.
    Pretty soon, he'll be speaking to himself, as usual.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who's on your ignore list? : I'm currently also begging for funding.  It's easy to do what you want-it's not easy to get paid to do it.  The haves wouldn't have it any other way. They tell you that if you work hard and get an education, you'll make it.  Unfortunately, they didn't plan for many of us not making it.  Their plan is to say, "oh well, nothing is guaranteed..."
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]

Dear Wicked Smart Scientist 1966,

Chucky Cheese called, they said a man that smelled alarmingly like cheese left his beaker in the ball pit. Please come and pick it up, so you can go back to pretending you're going to save the world.

Listen I'm going to stop picking on you because obviously you're a seventh grader that's at home right now popping the pimples on his chin - crying with the realization that Santa won't be bringing Disney Universe for the Wi this year:(

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who's on your ignore list? : Yes, worm excrement. .
    Posted by jri37[/QUOTE]

LMAO

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Who's on your ignore list?:
    [QUOTE]Mine has Jay Shizzle Pezz4Pats PatsEng RidingwithttheKingII ChasaB mthurl Runer  jri37  tanbass krb1981 and Captain Zdeno. How about you?

Damn, add me to that Ring Of Fame!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

Good God almighty if this is the best topic we can discuss with 2 games left an possibly playoff games and who knows what. I dread the topics when the season is over.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who's on your ignore list? : That's right I'm not intelligent-even though I know what SSRI's and NNRTI's are and how they work and am currently working on a treatment for Parkinson's disease.

Sounds like you should be working on some Preparation H.  Somebody's a bit crabby and MUST have some burning and itching out back.....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who's on your ignore list? : I heard that's what you do in the shower.

Ha!  Caught you peeking.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who's on your ignore list? : I'm currently also begging for funding.  It's easy to do what you want-it's not easy to get paid to do it.  The haves wouldn't have it any other way. They tell you that if you work hard and get an education, you'll make it.  Unfortunately, they didn't plan for many of us not making it.  Their plan is to say, "oh well, nothing is guaranteed..."

Not sure who the 'they' you are talking about are... Luckily (it must be luck) for me I am apparently part of the 1% the OWS people complain about. I work for a profitable company that compensates me fairly with both wages and benefits, and who in return gets their moneys worth from me. I have been gainfully employed for 30+ years, worked my way up from the ground floor (on multiple occassions), and have never been laid off or unemployed. Nothing was either guaranteed or handed to me, and I never felt entitled to either a job or an education. It took 30 long years to get to this point, and what I learned is that there are no shortcuts, unless you are smarter than everyone else, you have to be willing to outwork everyone else.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

Nobody cause i like to see the intelligent spatter go back and forth. Its almost like watching a kid with down syndrom talking $&@! to another kid with down syndrom but who is a little smart. Hope i didnt offend anyone lol

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who's on your ignore list? : Don't think you were originally on it.  The list is getting longer by the minute. Pretty soon, he'll be speaking to himself, as usual.
    Posted by pezz4pats[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah he probably just edited the post...hahahaha! That's kind of funny - I like that one.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In Response to Re: Who's on your ignore list? : I'm currently also begging for funding.  It's easy to do what you want-it's not easy to get paid to do it.  The haves wouldn't have it any other way. They tell you that if you work hard and get an education, you'll make it.  Unfortunately, they didn't plan for many of us not making it.  Their plan is to say, "oh well, nothing is guaranteed..."
    Posted by Patsfansince1966

This sounds like Maureen from Copenhagen.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.