Who's on your ignore list?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: Who's on your ignore list?

LOL. This thread beats alot of the Tebow threads that's for sure.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Glad to have arrived back on the East Coast for Christmas Vacation.....Nice to listen to WEEI and 98.5 as I drove from Logan to Maine! I am glad I can watch the  Patriots with some fellow Patriots fans!

Looking forward to some micro brew!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

In Response to Re: Who's on your ignore list?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who's on your ignore list? : You expect people to be able to get along on line?  They certainly can't do so in real life.
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]

This has nothing to do with getting along, when worm increment becomes a hot topic on this board, it's scary.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Who's on your ignore list? : Damn, add me to that Ring Of Fame!
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

Dang Davedsone- Totally beat me to the punch here on this. 

Yea PatsFan1966, I may not always agree with many posters here...and sometimes, the specific subject of these disagreements actually p!ss me off.  And heck, there's certain posters here that it seems I never agree with...and sometimes, it seems an absolute rarity that I even like ANY-thing the specific poster says here...

But no...I don't prescribe to the overall entitled philosophy of being & actually believing in a absolute exclusionary mantra towards 1 person, or 1 group, or 1 finalized belief in any given idea.  I certainly & actually DESPISE the divisive entitlement which comes along with any outspoken efforts at secluding someone, except in the most extreme, and extremely obvious deserving of being excluded.  I HATE the formation of priviledged sects of any form...and especially for sophmoric reasons.

THIS being said... And even though I choose not to ignore anyone...   It would be my great honor, for you to subsequently add MY name, to the coveted "PatsFan1966 'Don't Touch' List of Boston.com Lepers."  Thanx in advance.     

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

Rush, Rex, Phil Simms, Chris Berman, Bill O'Reilly, my sister, cops and judges

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]Rush, Rex, Phil Simms, Chris Berman, Bill O'Reilly, my sister, cops and judges
    Posted by harleyroadking12[/QUOTE]

And see THIS ^ is why I currently have only 1 person on my "Friends List."  8^)

Because I tell'ya...it's d#mn near impossible findin' someone, just like me, who has the right set of values in perfect order.   

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

^^
    Laz I'm not sure if that is a compliment or insult lol

........and the colored girls sing....doot dadoot dadoot da doooooo

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

I loved Friends.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Who's on your ignore list? : Happy to be in such elite company. Funny thing is with nut job66 is that he insults you first and you end up being on his ignore list... go figure.
    Posted by jri37[/QUOTE]

Hahahahaha

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who's on your ignore list? : I actually feel the same way about ignoring others, and this thread was actaully meant to be tongue in cheek.  That being said, some of you do get me angry with your attitude and how you act like you're more than just a fan of the Patriots. I've been following football since 1966-the Pats were my favorite team (and Bill Johnson was my favorite player) until the summer of 1967 (we all KNOW what happened then), and I have kept a Patriots notebook off and on since 1972.  I had several Patriots homepages in the 1990's (my pages were actually listed in a magazine Called the Best of Internet Sports)-one had rosters, one had stats and another had results-I have since been keeping this in an Excel spreadsheet.  I haven't updated it since about 2007 or 2008, though. My point is that I also know a lot about football, but I try NOT to act like I know everything.  Many of you do act that way and it BUGS the heck out of me.  I especially don't like the ones of you that INSIST on playing GM.  That's because I used to be on the Pats email list and that is all they did was play gm.  I remember 1995, when everyone either wanted the Pats to get Jack Del Rio or Ernest Givens (as they also needed a WR in 1995 (sound familiar?))-SOOOOOO that is why it gets annoying if you play gm.  The stress of not having a career that is stable adds to this. Seriously, I would not trade what I have gone through these past twelve years with ANYONE, even those of you on my "ignore list" )which may or may not be real, btw).  

I DRIVE A DODGE STRATUS!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

No one, believe in freedom of speech and have tried to learn not to take things personally and if I do there's something in me I must see/understand. Go Pats!In Response to Who's on your ignore list?:
    [QUOTE]Mine has Jay Shizzle Pezz4Pats PatsEng RidingwithttheKingII ChasaB mthurl Runer  jri37  tanbass krb1981 and Captain Zdeno. How about you?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

No one !!!! grow a pair !

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1guy1sharp. Show 1guy1sharp's posts

Lmfao at some of you. First off , I'm an adult , so I don't need to ignore anyone on nec lol. I can just scroll past , again because I'm adult. Second , you come in here insulting people all the time. Wasn't it you that just made a thread questioning peoples loyalty to the pats because , god forbid , they actually criticized the team. Or criticized some of the decision making that went into making this team? Sorry to inform you but that's what real fans do. Not just fall in line like a complete homer.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who's on your ignore list? : I'm currently also begging for funding.  It's easy to do what you want-it's not easy to get paid to do it.  The haves wouldn't have it any other way. They tell you that if you work hard and get an education, you'll make it.  Unfortunately, they didn't plan for many of us not making it.  Their plan is to say, "oh well, nothing is guaranteed..."

Hey loser - if you aren't getting "funding" despite "begging" you should find another line of work.

No one owes you a living.

Do something useful - and you will get paid.

Do something worthless and you can keep on "begging"

You claim to be educated and you don't know that?  I'd say you need to go back to school.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

'66 Perhaps you could get funding if instead of trying to cure Parkinsons you just invented a drug that people with Parkinsons need to take on a daily basis at $600 a pill.

Drug companies would fund that. Where's the money in curing Parkinsons?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

[QUOTE]'66 Perhaps you could get funding if instead of trying to cure Parkinsons you just invented a drug that people with Parkinsons need to take on a daily basis at $600 a pill. Drug companies would fund that. Where's the money in curing Parkinsons?
    Posted by patsbandwagonsince76[/QUOTE]

Another economic illiterate joins the fray.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who's on your ignore list? : Another economic illiterate joins the fray.
    Posted by Schumpeters-Ghost[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I don't like the way things work. But you're putting your head in the sand if you think medical research is funded based on anything but potential profit.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who's on your ignore list? : Sorry, I don't like the way things work. But you're putting your head in the sand if you think medical research is funded based on anything but potential profit.
    Posted by patsbandwagonsince76[/QUOTE]

You don't think a cure would be profitable?  Come on - your being absurd.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

I agree. The problem is some of these posters could be very young and you know what that entails-silly posts and remarks-not that all young people are that way, but the % will be much higher. In Response to Re: Who's on your ignore list?:
    [QUOTE]Good God almighty if this is the best topic we can discuss with 2 games left an possibly playoff games and who knows what. I dread the topics when the season is over.
    Posted by southnpatsfan[/QUOTE]

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Enjoy the Holidays Rocky--me and the wife moved to Boise Id, 9 months ago from Camden ME-miss the vibe and the ocean.In Response to Re: Who's on your ignore list?:
    [QUOTE]Glad to have arrived back on the East Coast for Christmas Vacation.....Nice to listen to WEEI and 98.5 as I drove from Logan to Maine! I am glad I can watch the  Patriots with some fellow Patriots fans! Looking forward to some micro brew!
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.