Who's on your ignore list?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Re: Who's on your ignore list?

Your not ruining Christmas for me. I have kids with minds yes. My son is in the 101st Airborne and got a silver star for valor. My daughter is in school to be a psychologist. So I'm lucky there. I would never bring your family into a discussion, so in the future I'd ask you to be so kind as not to bring mine into one.

Sometimes even with a PhD you have to figure something on your own. I guess in your field you don't have to take logic courses.

Merry Christmas to you and yours.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

In Response to Re: Who's on your ignore list?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who's on your ignore list? : A) I'm not working at Wal-Mart. B) You have NO clue, obviously, why I ca't get a job-there are none and no one forces companies to create them-instead all income is fed to those that don't need it. C) You've obiously never had to look for a job, at least not in the last ten years. D) You are OVIOUSLY uneducated. E) You're a moron.
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]

But I do have a clue as to why you can't get a job Skippy and gave you specific reasons.  Perhaps if you spent more time looking for a decent one instead of coming here and whining as to why nobody will "give" you one, you'd have better luck.  And you're right, I've not had to look for a job in the last ten years - simple reason really dummy - I ALREADY HAVE ONE (see anyone can use the all caps key as you do).  Wrong on the education theory - not a PhD, but a Bachelor's in Science degree earned later in life has worked for me just fine.  Also, I got a job because I got in on the ground floor and worked my way up - try that some time Skippy - try not thinking that just because you're educated that you're "guaranteed" a six-figure job - gotta work your way up Einstein.  You may think I'm a moron - no problems there - but while you're "thinking" that I am a moron, your posts are "PROVING" that you're one.  Appreciate that by your own words, you remove any doubt about your incapacity to think clearly (another trait job seekers should display) and ably write a lucid thought.  And at your advanced age, if you haven't hit the "mother lode" with respect to a career, hate to tell you sir - you're probably never going to have one.  But keep on whining like a broken-hearted teenage girl; keep on blaming Bush, politicians, harmonic convergence, fill in the blank; keep on bemoaning your lot - we can all see how far that has gotten you......LOSER!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Call me blow and I'll remind you about it on Friday when I open my pay check. Your 2 years older then I am Maureen. So your age whine is N/A. When you acutually do these contracts. Ive seen them btw and you get your funding that should make you one of the rich evil people. certainly your funding reaches in the hundred of thousands. Doesn't it? Didn't you save for your retirement? IRA? Savings account? Property? Gold? Didn't you bring a canteen to the desert? Now you want mine? That sounds like blow to me.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

You made 41K with a PhD? Wow *chuckle* on that note I'm going back to my remodling project, on my paid vacation, being my christmas shopping is all done.

Merry Christmas Maureen :)

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

I have a PhD as well BFD.....Poor high school Diploma

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

I've never put anyone on ignore not even Togah and Leon back in the day.

Be a man for cripes sake and read your critics....well that seems to everybody for pats 1966

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Why don't they let you ignore yourself? A few posters might benefit greatly from such a feature . . . 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who's on your ignore list? : Bite me.  And what "attitude" am I supposed to have?  You'd be happy if you were my age and had no money for retirement?  I highly doubt it. I have no money to buy my wife presents, but the fact that it's Christmas is supposed to make ME happy.  The fact that YOU think you know something about football (which you don't) is supposed to make me happy? You are a MAJOR   moron.

You still haven't answered, what did you do in your 20's and 30's, between the time when you would have graduated high school, got your bachelors degree, and then decided to go for your masters and PHD? If you got your PHD when you were 44 or so, there is a LONG period of time unaccounted for where MOST people would have been out WORKING, gaining experience, and presumably putting some money away toward retirement. Or was your lifes work to that point finding ways to avoid working? So once you got your PHD, you had no real work history or work references other than a couple of professors?? You need to fill in the blanks if you want me to believe you are not employed because of the government, rich individuals and evil corporations.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who's on your ignore list? : I will "be a man" when everyone agrees that what one person is entitled to, everyone should be entitled to.

Nice idea, maybe, but the world just doesn't work that way.  Some people drive the bus, some ride it, and some get run over by it.  

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mungomunro. Show Mungomunro's posts

WesternOregon put me on his ignore list and I felt warm and fuzzy all over.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

PhD in pizza delivery and "Crafting", must have been an ivy league school.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts