Who's ready for a blowout?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mighty2012. Show mighty2012's posts

Who's ready for a blowout?

This is the game that will put an exclamation mark on the Patriots' dominance over the NFL for the past decade.  Remember Arizona in 08 or Tennessee in 09?  They will pale in comparison to the beatdown the Pats unleash in two Sundays.  This is gonna be sweet.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Re: Who's ready for a blowout?

I'm not feeling that, but I can see them winning by 14.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

I'll go along with you, Mighty. I would love to see a destruction of Tebowesque proportions come Feb 5!

But...I'll be happy with a 1-point win, too

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Nothing would make me feel better.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JAR59. Show JAR59's posts

Blowout?

It'd be nice to watch, but I'd settle for a win.

Giants, 31-21.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mighty2012. Show mighty2012's posts

All shalt love BB and despair.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

I really wish they would weld those sewer manhole covers shut in NYC. All those bandwagon sewertrolls are back.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from laurienyc13. Show laurienyc13's posts

Honestly, I don't think I can take another game like the last one! I know we are suppose to want a good close competitive game but I would LOVE a blowout!!! I would not find it boring at all and would walk around my neighborhood in NYC proudly wearing my PATS hat and yes I would rub it in. I'm not one who usually gloats but I would enjoy it more than words can say. It would be like one of those Visa commercials "PRICELESS"

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Who's ready for a blowout?:
    [QUOTE]This is the game that will put an exclamation mark on the Patriots' dominance over the NFL for the past decade.  Remember Arizona in 08 or Tennessee in 09?  They will pale in comparison to the beatdown the Pats unleash in two Sundays.  This is gonna be sweet.
    Posted by mighty2012[/QUOTE]

No Fear, love your passion. fkn awesome

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Re: Who's ready for a blowout?:
    [QUOTE]Blowout? It'd be nice to watch, but I'd settle for a win. Giants, 31-21.
    Posted by JAR59[/QUOTE]

Are you dyslexic?  You got that bassakwards.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Would love ton see it, but I'll settle for a win.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]This is the game that will put an exclamation mark on the Patriots' dominance over the NFL for the past decade.  Remember Arizona in 08 or Tennessee in 09?  They will pale in comparison to the beatdown the Pats unleash in two Sundays.  This is gonna be sweet.

It would be great to see the Patriots dominate this game, but I am not expecting it.  I imagine that it will be a very close game. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

[QUOTE]Blowout? It'd be nice to watch, but I'd settle for a win. Giants, 31-21.
    Posted by JAR59[/QUOTE]

Wait, are you trying to pose as a Pats fan in this post...?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

[QUOTE]Rather than a blowout i'd like to watch them win while getting a blow....job
    Posted by Evil2012[/QUOTE]
    I've had that happen...during the snowbowl in 2002.  It was awesome!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

I would love to see that. Pats scoring 19 in each quarter while the Gi Aint's put up a big donut.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

I think this could get out of hand early. Pats score, defense forces turnover, fake punt, feeling of ceiling collapsing on Vagiants will be good. There will be no taking Ray Rice out, letting Flacco beat us, being careful around the Ravens D. belichick and everyone with a pair of eyeballs knows that the Pats win in every situation where they don't turn the ball over multiple times. They can keep the foot on the accelerator all game. Big, Big, Big Win! Bet the Farm!!!!!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JAR59. Show JAR59's posts

[QUOTE]I think this could get out of hand early. Pats score, defense forces turnover, fake punt, feeling of ceiling collapsing on Vagiants will be good. There will be no taking Ray Rice out, letting Flacco beat us, being careful around the Ravens D. belichick and everyone with a pair of eyeballs knows that the Pats win in every situation where they don't turn the ball over multiple times. They can keep the foot on the accelerator all game. Big, Big, Big Win! Bet the Farm!!!!!!!
    Posted by pauldeba[/QUOTE]How I remember all the tough talk like this from Pats fans in the two weeks leading up to Super Bowl 42. Why, the Pats were going to set a record in scoring, and the Giants had no business being on the same field with them. Reality has a funny way of intruding on things. Four years ago, seems like only yesterday.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

The Patriots have blown out 8-8 teams six times this year, but can they actually blow out a 9-7 team?  It's at least possible. 

I wouldn't give odds on it though.  The Giants are pretty good.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

In response to "Re: Who's ready for a blowout?": [QUOTE]Reality has a funny way of intruding on things.  Posted by JAR59[/QUOTE] True, that will be unfortunate to the Vagiants and their fans. You can turn off the game at halftime and let us Patriots fans enjoy the victory by ourselves. You won't have Arlen Specter threatening Belichick with an inquiry, Brady's foot won't be broken, the refs won't take our recovered fumble away and give it back to the Giants, there will be no circus helmet catch after refs fail to find their flags with massive holding and facemasks on at leats 4 guys set to sack you savior. No reality was pretty ugly last time, I'll admit, but a repeat for you losers will be as likely as winning the lottery twice in a row. It won't happen. It's good to see you guys cocky, as I will enjoy your humiliation as I walk through JFK on the 7th with Patriots hat, jacket, and tshirt just waiting for some loudmouth, dumb New Yorker to complain. Payback is a beach. Keep up your fantasy, I want to see you guys fall bad.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who's ready for a blowout? : How I remember all the tough talk like this from Pats fans in the two weeks leading up to Super Bowl 42. Why, the Pats were going to set a record in scoring, and the Giants had no business being on the same field with them. Reality has a funny way of intruding on things. Four years ago, seems like only yesterday.
    Posted by JAR59[/QUOTE]

one picture says a thousand words.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from JAR59. Show JAR59's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: Who's ready for a blowout?": True, that will be unfortunate to the Vagiants and their fans. You can turn off the game at halftime and let us Patriots fans enjoy the victory by ourselves. You won't have Arlen Specter threatening Belichick with an inquiry, Brady's foot won't be broken, the refs won't take our recovered fumble away and give it back to the Giants, there will be no circus helmet catch after refs fail to find their flags with massive holding and facemasks on at leats 4 guys set to sack you savior. No reality was pretty ugly last time, I'll admit, but a repeat for you losers will be as likely as winning the lottery twice in a row. It won't happen. It's good to see you guys cocky, as I will enjoy your humiliation as I walk through JFK on the 7th with Patriots hat, jacket, and tshirt just waiting for some loudmouth, dumb New Yorker to complain. Payback is a beach. Keep up your fantasy, I want to see you guys fall bad.
    Posted by pauldeba[/QUOTE]You've got more excuses than Barack Obama.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: Who's ready for a blowout?": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who's ready for a blowout? : I've had that happen...during the snowbowl in 2002.  It was awesome! Posted by Ytsejamer1[/QUOTE] TMI

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from fatsam72. Show fatsam72's posts

Thx for posting this mighty. Certainly not predicting it, but started daydreaming the last few days about how much fun a Super Bowl party that's in cruise control the whole 4th Q would be...sigh....

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

That would be great. But I am sure the media would turn it into blowout-gate. Amd they would find ways to claim the PATS cheated to obtain the blowout. I would love to see them win 40-10. But as another poster stated, I would also setle for just a win of any margin. GO PATS. Win or lose, I applaud the PATS for the great season.