Who's the best current NFL owner

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Re: Who's the best current NFL owner

In Response to Re: Who's the best current NFL owner:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who's the best current NFL owner : I heard that Browns fans are planning to do the same thing, only that the 5000 fans that actually show up will have exit and enter 4 times to make it look like 20,000 fans are boycotting the game.
    Posted by Harleyroadking111[/QUOTE]

Heh, heh, heh.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

Havent the Rooneys owned the Steelers since the beginning? which would mean a member of that family has owned that team for all 6 super bowls so to say they are not as good is crazy unless my facts are wrong.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Didn't Rooney win it in a poker game ? Kraft, but I am biased. Put the Rooneys, Hunts and Mara families on that list.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

[QUOTE]I have been a Pat's fan since the late 6o's. I have seen it all, including watching a fire start right below me at Boston College. During that game I sat in the endzone (on the field) while my father was looking for me. Every year it would be the same thing; the two worst teams would be the Patriots and the Saints. I always loved the Pat's thru all of those 3-11 seasons. It used to burn me to see all of the fair weather fans who loved the winning Red Sox, Celtics and Bruins desert for the Cowboys, Dolphins, Chiefs (they were alwasy good back then) Vikings and Giants. They were a team with no stadium and a poor owner. When they first built Schaeffer Stadium the problems started immediately. For the first preseason game against the Giants I had to walk over one mile to get to the stadium. The traffic was worse than ever and that parking lot. Bob Kraft with the initial help of Bill Parcell changed that. The Pat's with the continued leadership of coach Bill are one of the strongest organizations in all sports. I am enjoying this!!!! And to all trolls who think Patriots fans are recent front runners take a look at my resume and the resume of all fan who have followed this franchise for so long!!!!!! PS:Any of you ole timers remember Mike Taliaferro. That is when I first became a fan. 
    Posted by calvinator[/QUOTE]

Calvinator,

I lived through those times like you.

PPS:  I remember Mike T.  I was always curious why they pronounced his name "Tolliver" (not even close to the spelling).

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

[QUOTE]Might want to doublecheck your love of Kraft guys - I live less than a mile from his summer compoud on the Cape and know for a fact he has screwed over more people who built his docks, and contractors who rebuilt his four houses....
    Posted by ccsjl[/QUOTE]

Ahh, A good businessman too. I forgot that!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from celtsfan4ever. Show celtsfan4ever's posts

The rooney's and the Mara's then kraft

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from oggieman. Show oggieman's posts

[QUOTE]Kraft and I don't just feel it is just Pats' fan bias, there are legit reasons he is the best. He hires smart people to run his organization and trusts them to do there job, promotes family and good character within the organization, built an amazing state of the art stadium for the fans and last of all, he is a winner, surrounds himself with winners and his team wins.
    Posted by jedinate[/QUOTE]

I woud say it's close between Kraft and the Rooney family.  I could make arguments for either. 

We got a new clown down in Miami who's into these clebrities.  And after the games he actually makes the coaches (who coach from the press box) walk down the ramps with the drunk rowdy fans so that the elevators can be reserved for J lO and Marc ANTHONY.  ridiculous.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who's the best current NFL owner : I saw him go off pretty hard on Jim Zorn a couple weeks ago, but I haven't heard anything about Snyder. Although, I guess when it comes to the Redskins, if you're Riggo, you can say pretty much whatever you want.
    Posted by prairiemike[/QUOTE]

Riggins apparently said that Snyder had a dark heart, as well as much else.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from coltiniraq. Show coltiniraq's posts

Kraft?  I suppose he could be when he's sober.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

[QUOTE]Kraft?  I suppose he could be when he's sober.
    Posted by coltiniraq[/QUOTE]

What's wrong with that..If you want to rip him you need to come up with something negative!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Autism1Patriot. Show Autism1Patriot's posts

Our Owner Robert Kraft, by far. By the way, I have a Stallworth chat on, off the field fodder section. Only a few have looked at it. Also have Youtube video and poll!

Sections
Shortcuts