Who's the jerk now!?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

Who's the jerk now!?

Revis gets stupider by the day it seems, 2 months ago he's talking about how BB said something nasty after a game and that really upset poor little Darrelle so now in order to make sure BB can never say something nasty about the Jets again he's decided to have his 2nd summer holdout whilst still under contract. Ultimately therefore is BB a bigger jerk for whispering a few rude comments to his son or is Revis for not attending any offseason activities of the Jets and ultimately single handedly hindering his teams preperation for the upcoming season....I literally draw a blank with these rex jets sometimes!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

Re: Who's the jerk now!?

Revis is the best corner in the league he deserves 22-25m per year.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

Pay the man 22-25m per year he sure hell deserves it If i were a jet fan i would pout and march straight To the jets HQ with all my goonies and demand they pay him

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

I don't see where he's even that good anymore. We beat them twice last year, and I remember seeing him get toasted several times by us and other teams. He's on the downhill side IMO.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

REVIS, RYAN, CROMAGNON, could more fools be found in one place? Oh, forgot to incude JetMangione

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

In 1988 when we went to Iraq for the first time I was in the last year of my military contract and I tried to renegociate.  They offered me more year but no increase in Salary.  I should have held out!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In Response to Re: Who's the jerk now!?:
    [QUOTE]In 1988 when we went to Iraq for the first time I was in the last year of my military contract and I tried to renegociate.  They offered me more year but no increase in Salary.  I should have held out!!!
    Posted by Tomhab[/QUOTE]

Funny, I thought that was 1991.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who's the jerk now!? : It was.  Iraq invaded Kuwait in the summer of 1990. The alliance was formed in late 1990 and they went in in January of 1991.
    Posted by CliffordWasHere[/QUOTE]

There was a touch of snark in my post that was not easily detectable, Rusty.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who's the jerk now!? : Funny, I thought that was 1991.
    Posted by ATJ[/QUOTE]

You are right 1991, I was in Okinawa from 1989-1993 and I remmeber watching CNN from AFRTS on the bombings, my bad, my time line from 77-97 when I was in the Navy is all screwed up!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

USN 64-89 and I've screwed up more than my timeline from time to time. 

Sections
Shortcuts