Who's the Patriot you love to hate, but other posters seem to love?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Re: Who's the Patriot you love to hate, but other posters seem to love?

My choice is Brady. I hate the fact he is so good and disgusted that he carries this team. I really hate the guy.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

In response to PatsLifer's comment:

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Edelman.

Many Pats fans are on his jock because he tries hard and can be put in for different situations.

Big deal.  He's averaged less than 200 yards rushing and receiving for his career.  "But NAS, he also plays Special Teams!"  When you start lauding players for their punt returning, you need to step away from the football.  Slowly but deliberately.  Step away.

You have little to no football knowledge. The only flaw with Edelman is he can't ever play 16 games.

Good hands, consistent, athletic and dangerous in open space.  Yeah, terrible skill set.

Maybe he hasn't produced a ton because, you know he backed up Welker and Brady was busy throwing to him, Gronk, Hernandez and Branch since 2010?

I agree, but you may want to scratch the word consistent. 

Why?

Very effective player.  Great in space. Dangerous.  Can line up in more spots than what Welker did.

Um then why did Welker catch 100 balls every year while wittle Julie rode the bench or was nursing boo boos?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In response to PatsLifer's comment:

My choice is Brady. I hate the fact he is so good and disgusted that he carries this team. I really hate the guy.

I hate him in Januarys and Februarys since 2007 because his poor play is why we lost 2 SBs.  Yep. I am a big Pats fan and I don't like when our QB is horrendous in AFC title games. Tony Eason was better in the 1985 title game than Brady was in his last 2. Ouch.

His AFC title games feature 3 TDs and 7 INTs. We were lucky to even get to SB 42 and 46.

I don't see too many poorly peforming QBs leading their team to SBs in NFL history, do you?

are you switching your choice then from mankins to Brady?

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

So, in order to dislike any player not named Tom Brady, you must get Rusty's approval first.  If not, you are a moron troll.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I bet Urlacher is still smoldering from the Brady Juke. 

Sounds like ole Danny IR will play more games then the Gints win. JPP ready to go? Cruze? how about Nicks?  sounds like a mash unit there.

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

Sections
Shortcuts