Who's the Patriot you love to hate, but other posters seem to love?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Re: Who's the Patriot you love to hate, but other posters seem to love?

My choice is Brady. I hate the fact he is so good and disgusted that he carries this team. I really hate the guy.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

In response to PatsLifer's comment:

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Edelman.

Many Pats fans are on his jock because he tries hard and can be put in for different situations.

Big deal.  He's averaged less than 200 yards rushing and receiving for his career.  "But NAS, he also plays Special Teams!"  When you start lauding players for their punt returning, you need to step away from the football.  Slowly but deliberately.  Step away.

You have little to no football knowledge. The only flaw with Edelman is he can't ever play 16 games.

Good hands, consistent, athletic and dangerous in open space.  Yeah, terrible skill set.

Maybe he hasn't produced a ton because, you know he backed up Welker and Brady was busy throwing to him, Gronk, Hernandez and Branch since 2010?

I agree, but you may want to scratch the word consistent. 

Why?

Very effective player.  Great in space. Dangerous.  Can line up in more spots than what Welker did.

Um then why did Welker catch 100 balls every year while wittle Julie rode the bench or was nursing boo boos?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In response to PatsLifer's comment:

My choice is Brady. I hate the fact he is so good and disgusted that he carries this team. I really hate the guy.

I hate him in Januarys and Februarys since 2007 because his poor play is why we lost 2 SBs.  Yep. I am a big Pats fan and I don't like when our QB is horrendous in AFC title games. Tony Eason was better in the 1985 title game than Brady was in his last 2. Ouch.

His AFC title games feature 3 TDs and 7 INTs. We were lucky to even get to SB 42 and 46.

I don't see too many poorly peforming QBs leading their team to SBs in NFL history, do you?

are you switching your choice then from mankins to Brady?

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

So, in order to dislike any player not named Tom Brady, you must get Rusty's approval first.  If not, you are a moron troll.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

The Giants wanted Edelman, yes.  

Edelman is not just a slot WR, Einstein. Welker was VERY LIMITED. He is ONLY a slot WR. Amendola, as you can see is also not just a slot WR.

The Giants wanted him??  Can you please provide proof?  I assume if they wanted him they would have offered a better deal then the one Edelman signed for with the Pats.  1 year, $765k, no guaranteed money.  The did do him a solid however by restructuring his incentive money due to him being hurt earlier this off season.

Yes, Edelman is just a slot receive and not a great one.  Certainly not anywhere near Welker and Amendola level.  Not even close.  Oh, he can return punts too but so can Welker and Amendola.  No, Edelman can't play CB and won't ever play QB.  Edelman was on the bubble a few years ago.  He will be down the depth chart come mid season if he isn't already out due to injury.  We won't see him back next season.

http://bigblueblitz.com/2013-new-york-giants/edelman-leaves-giants-without-a-contract/

This was around the time you had a sally meltdown here when Welkie walked, so your life was turned upside down.

BB told him to go shopping, get some numbers, etc. Giants called, they flew Edelman in for a workout/meeting, talked some numbers, Giants were cap strapped with Cruz and all that, and Edelman realized his best option was here.

BLUDGEONED

OH BS...the giants wanted no part of edelman b/c he isn't that good-period

cap strapped with cruz! hahaha

btw i give Danny IR  10 games

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

And there goes another thread.  Started out as Pats fans discussing a topic.

Ended with the Forum Jester crying about Superbowls of years past...again...as usual.

I almost commented up top that this thread by nature was a troll thread. I decided to play along. But, once names like Nink, McCourty and Mayo popped up, that was it. That was the source of the trollwork.

Nice try trying to pin it on me. I didn't even name Brady in my response. I agreed with Salcon up front and added Mankins.

The first thing I thought of was TOM BRADY.     Guy isn't held accountable for any crap play and does the same thing every postseason for 5 straight years.

Either counter why that isn't true or walk away.

heard before final drive of sb 42 and 46:

ELI: 80 plus yards in 3 mins or less? against this pats D? no sweat

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I bet Urlacher is still smoldering from the Brady Juke. 

Sounds like ole Danny IR will play more games then the Gints win. JPP ready to go? Cruze? how about Nicks?  sounds like a mash unit there.

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

Sections
Shortcuts