WHO'S THE ROOKIE

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from simroy. Show simroy's posts

WHO'S THE ROOKIE

Never thought I'd see it, but Brady played like the rookie and Sanchez played like the experienced all-pro.  Out-defensed, out-offensed, out special-teamed, out-red zoned, at the end of the day, I'm surprised the game was this close.  It's only one game, but if Brady, the defense, and the special teams don't pull their collective heads out of their butts, it's gonna' be a long season.  Falcons were just given a blueprint on how to beat us - man, our 3rd down defense stunk, and Brady was awful.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kman2004. Show kman2004's posts

Re: WHO'S THE ROOKIE

In Response to WHO'S THE ROOKIE:
    [QUOTE]Never thought I'd see it, but Brady played like the rookie and Sanchez played like the experienced all-pro.  Out-defensed, out-offensed, out special-teamed, out-red zoned, at the end of the day, I'm surprised the game was this close.  It's only one game, but if Brady, the defense, and the special teams don't pull their collective heads out of their butts, it's gonna' be a long season.  Falcons were just given a blueprint on how to beat us - man, our 3rd down defense stunk, and Brady was awful.
    Posted by simroy[/QUOTE]

You obviously must be a bandwagon jets fan. No quarterback can complete passes if the offensive line doesn't give them enough time to throw the ball.

Enjoy your one win. What a sad state of affairs when your teams superbowl is beating the Patriots in game 2; mind you for the first time in 9 YEARS.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from simroy. Show simroy's posts

Re: WHO'S THE ROOKIE

In Response to Re: WHO'S THE ROOKIE:
    [QUOTE]In Response to WHO'S THE ROOKIE : You obviously must be a bandwagon jets fan. No quarterback can complete passes if the offensive line doesn't give them enough time to throw the ball. Enjoy your one win. What a sad state of affairs when your teams superbowl is beating the Patriots in game 2; mind you for the first time in 9 YEARS.
    Posted by kman2004[/QUOTE]

Friend:  I'm most assuredly not a bandwagon Jets fan, but I don't feel the need to explain my allegiances to you.  That said, if you thought Brady didn't get out-played, and wish to blame it on solely on the offensive line (and yes, I agree they didn't have their best day), more power to you.  Please consider:  how many open receivers did Brady not hit?  All were the result of pressure?  Come on now, did we watch the same game?  Brady missed wide open guys, and some of the passes that were caught were great catches not great throws.  It doesn't matter that the Jets beat us for the first time in 9 years; what matters is what happens this year, and right now we're 0 and 1 against our best division rival.  And with three trips into the red zone in the first half; and coming out with three field goals is your idea of solid football, by all means, go ahead and convince yourself that it was just a bad day.  Given our performance today, and that of last week's against the Bills, I submit for your consideration that we have a few hurdles to overcome.  To not see that is to not see reality.  What say you?

Sections
Shortcuts