Who's the weakest NY/NJ team?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from oddlyenough. Show oddlyenough's posts

Who's the weakest NY/NJ team?

Thought I'd post a topic we can all enjoy, even our Jets and Giant fan friends who post here.  Actually their insight should be educational to the rest of us.

A strong case can be made for each of the Jets, Bills and Giants being the weakest of the three.  Jets have the weakest qb, Bills are the Bills but I'd have to go with the Giants based on weakness of schedule - they don't play the Pats twice.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Re: Who's the weakest NY/NJ team?

In response to oddlyenough's comment:

Thought I'd post a topic we can all enjoy, even our Jets and Giant fan friends who post here.  Actually their insight should be educational to the rest of us.

A strong case can be made for each of the Jets, Bills and Giants being the weakest of the three.  Jets have the weakest qb, Bills are the Bills but I'd have to go with the Giants based on weakness of schedule - they don't play the Pats twice.

You could consider it a tie

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Jets, the have a QB that can't play QB and a Coach who can't keep his mouth shut long enough to allow him to focus to the business at hand.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Maybe they should play each other in a round robin tournament.  With sideline and locker room cameras, what a reality series that would be!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

In response to HeygangLH's comment:

Lets keep in mind gang that the Jets did beat the pats this year and handed them the other game and the Jets QB didn't throw any INT's in the endzone to end any games but Brady did...twice!

So I would take the Jets out of the equation.What's fair is fair!

we already did...so did the NFL...that's why they are playing golf

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

In response to HeygangLH's comment:

Don't worry Ice- If recent history has taught us anything ... Brady will have a bad game and the pats go home early in the playoffs again.

But in true NE fandom form nobody will blame Brady they will all use the injury excuse. Hey whatever makes you sleep at night.

once again..................

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

jests.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

geez this would be like picking out the biggest Irish Catholic Bigot in Boston: hard to chose you know?

you keep taking one step forward and ten steps back jints. how's anyone gonna take you serious when you say you're not a troll?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

geez this would be like picking out the biggest Irish Catholic Bigot in Boston: hard to chose you know?

you keep taking one step forward and ten steps back jints. how's anyone gonna take you serious when you say you're not a troll?

this topic sort of cried out for that sort of response Kansas...it was about as silly as my reply which was the point

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

kansas he's an attention w hore a flame starter that steps back and claims innocence 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to harleyroadking1's comment:

kansas he's an attention w hore a flame starter that steps back and claims innocence 

not innocent-i posted it and meant it as a reply to the silly OP/Thread

i own everything i say Honda

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

I would argue Eli is the worst.   Serious downslide (Eli... um he just sucks) compared to positive upside for both other teams.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to coolade2's comment:

I would argue Eli is the worst.   Serious downslide (Eli... um he just sucks) compared to positive upside for both other teams.  

i would argue your post is based on:

ELI 2 TOM 0

Tongue Out

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

they both blow my answer

Atomic bomb mushroom cloud explosion

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

another attention w hore on the site....leona

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

Honda -My man! How are ya my horribly accented neighbor from the North?

practice what you preach dumbazz

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kman2004. Show kman2004's posts

Yup you're right. That's why it's much better to win big games with a QB that's consistently  reliable, rather than one that relies on hail mary plays and just a couple of lucky miracle throws. Eventually the miracle plays are just incompletions and interceptions.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to kman2004's comment:

Yup you're right. That's why it's much better to win big games with a QB that's consistently  reliable, rather than one that relies on hail mary plays and just a couple of lucky miracle throws. Eventually the miracle plays are just incompletions and interceptions.

whatever you gotta do to salve those wounds brother! including revising history!

of course what u post shows not only idiocy but a very shallow understanding of football

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

ELI 2 TOM 0

Tongue Out

So in the same thread you post a moronic post (not out of character for you) and an infintile post (again not out of character for you). keep showing your true colors people are starting to see just the type of person you really are.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

ELI 2 TOM 0

Tongue Out

So in the same thread you post a moronic post (not out of character for you) and an infintile post (again not out of character for you). keep showing your true colors people are starting to see just the type of person you really are.

What's all this starting to see stuff?  If he is not a troll, who is?

Sections
Shortcuts