Who's the weakest NY/NJ team?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

Re: Who's the weakest NY/NJ team?

In response to 42AND46's comment:

In response to coolade2's comment:

In response to oddlyenough's comment:

Thought I'd post a topic we can all enjoy, even our Jets and Giant fan friends who post here.  Actually their insight should be educational to the rest of us.

A strong case can be made for each of the Jets, Bills and Giants being the weakest of the three.  Jets have the weakest qb, Bills are the Bills but I'd have to go with the Giants based on weakness of schedule - they don't play the Pats twice.

I would argue Eli is the worst.   Serious downslide (Eli... um he just sucks) compared to positive upside for both other teams.  

i would argue your post is based on:

ELI 2 TOM 0

Tongue Out

I was not aware Tom and Eli play each directly....I'm pretty sure this is football, not basketball.

IF you're going to be a troll, at least get it right.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to harleyroadking1's comment:

• 42AND46
    • First: 12/24/2012
    • Last: 1/6/2014

In response to MoreRings' comment:

Funny, the devils, sabers, islanders, knicks and nets all have losing records, with the rangers being one game over 500.  I think I'm starting to realize why all these ny/nj fans are on this board.  All the teams from the area are terrible!  How about the Yankees and mets?

unlike ur little provincial berg we have two teams in all sports so I personally don't care about or dislike the Yankees nets jets and isles/devils because I don't root for them...and as I said before I actually like the Red Sox and Celtics so ur causing me nothing there either...this is a board where we need only be concerned about football is: Pats Jets Giants and in that I Am King Woman! Hear me Roar!!!

*fixed it

actually pretty funny Honda

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

There are no winners in this competition. If I was a resident of the state I'd demand a sports tax refund. Same goes for the Rangers, Knicks, Nets, and Islanders. Toss in teh Yankes and Mets and it's a complete NY statewide whitewash. Should change the state motto to "Home of NO Champions!"  Or, "We Owe You 753!".  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

The Jets are the weakest team by far. The Giants had a down year this year but will rebound to contend for the NFC East next season. The Jets suck and will continue to suck. The Jets have no QB, no receivers, a rapidly aging defense and a coach who thinks talking about winning and actually winning are the same thing.

Giants fans have pride and usually know the ins and outs of football while Jets fans are blowhard clowns who talk Superbowl for the first week of every season then spend the other 16 weeks ripping their team and the team's family members.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

SurprisedSurprisedIn response to ROWDYRODRUST's comment:

The Jets are the weakest team by far. The Giants had a down year this year but will rebound to contend for the NFC East next season. The Jets suck and will continue to suck. The Jets have no QB, no receivers, a rapidly aging defense and a coach who thinks talking about winning and actually winning are the same thing.

Giants fans have pride and usually know the ins and outs of football while Jets fans are blowhard clowns who talk Superbowl for the first week of every season then spend the other 16 weeks ripping their team and the team's family members.

The Jets are the weakest team by far. The Giants had a down year this year but will rebound to contend for the NFC East next season.

Just about any team in the league could win that division, its the worst in football.

Look what happened to the Eagles.

The Jets suck and will continue to suck

No doubt.

The Jets have no QB

Because they have no QB they may look to the draft again.  Hopefully with same success they have had lately. Lets face it the Giants are stuck with Eli because some think he can play, even thou he may be worse than Smith and Sanchez.  Eli will be around for awhile.

Giants fans have pride

Giants fans were a lot of things through the first 6 games of the season, prideful not one of them.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to ROWDYRODRUST's comment:

thank u for ur sanity and football acumen RR! Well said and all true. Jints went 7-3 in last 10 and they gave away 2 games to Cowboys and one each to Bears and Eagles. That is why there is a difference between a poor team and a talented team that underachieved thru sloppy play and lack of competitive fire. The Giants should have won 10-11 games last two years each but they beat themselves -which is frustrating and gets inexcusable after a while. There IS huge compensation on the two SB runs but disappointment otherwise...i do believe they rebound next year. What is more frustrating is watching the games this w/e Jints could have beaten any of those teams-certsat home

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

SurprisedSurprisedIn response to ROWDYRODRUST's comment:

The Jets are the weakest team by far. The Giants had a down year this year but will rebound to contend for the NFC East next season.

Just about any team in the league could win that division, its the worst in football.

Look what happened to the Eagles.

The Jets suck and will continue to suck

No doubt.

The Jets have no QB

Because they have no QB they may look to the draft again.  Hopefully with same success they have had lately. Lets face it the Giants are stuck with Eli because some think he can play, even thou he may be worse than Smith and Sanchez.  Eli will be around for awhile.

Giants fans have pride

Giants fans were a lot of things through the first 6 games of the season, prideful not one of them.

we were always prideful...disappointed, annoyed, perplexed sure but never lost pride on our team

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

I just love the intelligence of the line "rapidly aging defense". How would you you say the age of the Jets D compares to the other 31 teams?  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:

I just love the intelligence of the line "rapidly aging defense". How would you you say the age of the Jets D compares to the other 31 teams?  

Jets talk on a Pats forum?????????

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Iceman4's comment:

got enough questions marks there? Man....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Jets D compares to the other 31 teams?

Who cares, they are irrelevant.  Will be next year too. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

got enough questions marks there? Man....

??????????????????????????????????????????????????........nope

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

Weird right? So many Pats fans are so obsessed that instead of going to a Jets forum, they just need to post it here.  Have you ever seen a fan base so obsessed with an 8-8 team?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

Just curious, if they were just a little more irrelevant, would that have gotten the Pats the number one seed?  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Just curious, if they were just a little more irrelevant, would that have gotten the Pats the number one seed?  

Who can say.  I do know if the Pats win at home on Sat. they will have gone as far as the Jets have gone in the playoffs in the last 45 years.  Be Patriotic this saturday Mike!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

what seed did your team the Jets make?....oh wait a minute....

Win or lose ...Pats still won the division...Pat are in playoffs.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

Who can say.  I do know if the Pats win at home on Sat. they will have gone as far as the Jets have gone in the playoffs in the last 45 years.  Be Patriotic this saturday Mike!!

Yes and if pigs had wings, you'd still be a freakin moron.  You know what the difference between the 2013 Jets and 2013 Pats is?  The Jets get a better pick.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

Oh that's so cute.... all you want out of life is for the Pats to make the playoffs.  Congrats.  That's all you get.  But how sad it is that you are so obsessed with the 8-8 Jets on a Pats forum.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Yes and if pigs had wings, you'd still be a freakin moron.  You know what the difference between the 2013 Jets and 2013 Pats is?  The Jets get a better pick.  

Exactly, hopefully another Gholston, G Smith or Sanchez.  Lol.  Love when the Jets pick high in the draft, not only do Pats fans get to laugh at them all season but also when they select another bust.  I mean really, they havent been to the playoffs in 3 years and they are still 8-8.  Get it.  Be Patriotic this saturday Mike!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Oh that's so cute.... all you want out of life is for the Pats to make the playoffs.  Congrats.  That's all you get.  But how sad it is that you are so obsessed with the 8-8 Jets on a Pats forum.

making the playoffs has provided us a shot to go all the way.........or not

not making playoffs provides no shot....and alot of time to spend on rival's forum Cool

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

HaHa, all you want out of life is to be a sniveling crybaby on a Pats forum all day.  Look at what you are doing.  Btw, the reason the Jets are brought up here so much is because they, like you, are the brunt of many jokes.  Get it.  We are laughing at you and the Jesters, so dont flatter yourself.  Any plans for the big Pats divisional game this weekend?  I mean you spend all day on the Pats forum, you must have big plans.  Be Patriotic Mike, be Patriotic!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

If you're talking all sports that would be tough. I'd say a toss up between the Islanders and Knicks. With 8 pro sports teams you'd think NYC would have a parade every couple of years.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to glenr's comment:

If you're talking all sports that would be tough. I'd say a toss up between the Islanders and Knicks. With 8 pro sports teams you'd think NYC would have a parade every couple of years.

so, what you're saying is that becasue the NY metro area has 8 teams out of about 120, they should win a championship every 2 years?  Oh my. Is it the water in Brockton that contribute to the stupidity or is it the drop out rate?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

In response to glenr's comment:

so, what you're saying is that becasue the NY metro area has 8 teams out of about 120, they should win a championship every 2 years?  Oh my. Is it the water in Brockton that contribute to the stupidity or is it the drop out rate?

is that an appropiate response to a public forum?...why are you so upset?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

HaHa, all you want out of life is to be a sniveling crybaby on a Pats forum all day.  Look at what you are doing.  Btw, the reason the Jets are brought up here so much is because they, like you, are the brunt of many jokes.  Get it.  We are laughing at you and the Jesters, so dont flatter yourself.  Any plans for the big Pats divisional game this weekend?  I mean you spend all day on the Pats forum, you must have big plans.  Be Patriotic Mike, be Patriotic!!!

Oh yes, I am contantly sniveling about the refs being againt us, about how unfair injuries are, about the anti-Jet conspiracy in the NFL.  Snivel, snivel snivel.

Sections
Shortcuts