Who's watching the Super Bowl?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re: Who's watching the Super Bowl?

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

I'll be watching the game out of morbid curiosity. I expect Seattle to win but it will be close, and it will be tough to watch Pete Carroll celebrate for several reasons.

I just do not get the hate for Pete.

phony

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

ok everybody just ignore jints, dude is reverting to his troll persona

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

I plan to and smile when pooting chokes another time and agains cast doubt on his legacy

The northwest needs a champion, be nice to see them vindicated after they got robbed by the refs against the Stoolers.

i thought the refs only robbed the Pats??

Coming from you that is a stange comment. I seam to remember a Giant playoff game against SF where Big Blue was robbed. Don't you?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

In response to fourjays30's comment:

I plan to and smile when pooting chokes another time and agains cast doubt on his legacy

The northwest needs a champion, be nice to see them vindicated after they got robbed by the refs against the Stoolers.

Coming from you that is a stange comment. I seam to remember a Giant playoff game against SF where Big Blue was robbed. Don't you?

I just had to add that it was so eragious that the NFL admitted their mistake the next day but said their was nothing they could do about it and the results had to stand. How did you like that poker stick shoved you your kazoo!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Definitely watching it...should be a great game. Both these teams deserve to be there. I hope it's freezing cold and the Broncos lose. The fourth best Super Bowl I ever watched was Manning losing to the Saints...I just love watching that guy lose.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

Definitely watching it...should be a great game. Both these teams deserve to be there. I hope it's freezing cold and the Broncos lose. The fourth best Super Bowl I ever watched was Manning losing to the Saints...I just love watching that guy lose.

agreed. i remember jumping for joy as Porter took that pick six back to seal Manning's choke job

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

agreed. i remember jumping for joy as Porter took that pick six back to seal Manning's choke job

I did the same.  I was LMAO!!!  I look forward to doing it again on Sunday.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

I did the same.  I was LMAO!!!  I look forward to doing it again on Sunday.

if that does happen i would call this season a success!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I anticipate a good game and intend to watch.  As an NFL fan this is a classic matchup - high scoring offense vs shutdown defense.  Who do I want to win?  Seattle.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Last chance to watch a live, real NFL football game until next September . . . wouldn't miss it for anything. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

I have never missed any SB so why stop now. It's football so I'm watching. I believe it should be a very good game and I'm an AFC guy so I'm looking for a Broncos win.

I am a WW fan and will always have great memories of his time here. I know he's a rival but I don't get all worked up over Peyton Manning. I respect what he has done in the league and have no ill will for him.

Think back when Peyton hosted SNL. It was when TB was going through the break up with BM and dating GB....the SNL writers drew up a skit where Manning poked fun at TB over his "women/baby" issues. Manning flat out refused to do it.

When I was a kid you settled your issues, shook hands, and moved on. Denver beat us, I've moved on and have nothing against them.

Plus, I love the commercials!! The half time show will never equal U2s show in 02, and besides, I have no clue who the heck Bruno Mars is....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

I'll be watching the game out of morbid curiosity. I expect Seattle to win but it will be close, and it will be tough to watch Pete Carroll celebrate for several reasons.

I just do not get the hate for Pete.

phony

How so?

Then you must absolutely despise Brees and Fetus Head.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsTxGrl. Show PatsTxGrl's posts

I'll be watching it, but only because Fox will be airing a promo of 24, Live Another Day during the game!

Jack Bauer is back baby!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

I just had to add that it was so eragious that the NFL admitted their mistake the next day but said their was nothing they could do about it and the results had to stand. How did you like that poker stick shoved you your kazoo!

well i didn't blame it the entire reason they lost nor did i whine about it for years

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from oddlyenough. Show oddlyenough's posts

I'll be spending this time listening to Black Sabbath so that I can make intelligent posts about the Patriots.

Sections
Shortcuts