Whos worse C.C. or RidingwithRustyballs?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from startrightnow. Show startrightnow's posts

Whos worse C.C. or RidingwithRustyballs?

Surprised

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: Whos worse C.C. or RidingwithRustyballs?

SO THIS IS THE WAY u get a life? ONLY WAY U CAN GET NOTICE IS to PUT cc IN UR THREAD EH... u sir are a pathetic man!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

i gotta say both can be fairly knowledgable when it comes to football, but both have major drawbacks.

rusty has highjacked many a great thread that becomes unreadable after he gets into a pissing match with another poster

CC sometimes has some valid points too, but the fact that s/he is so self rightous and constantly brags about his predictions is very annoying.  the fact that he posts in all caps makes it pretty much unreadable (especiallly when he creates his topics in all caps)

both can be smart, but very annoying too.  i gotta give CC the edge tho becuase the only time i dont want to read rustys posts are when he starts an argument.  i constantly have to see topics in all caps on the front page of the board in all caps, which is annoying if i read them or not.

CC is more annoying

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Not even close--C.C. Is total GARBAGE!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Who cares?

A waste of a thread

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

at least Rusty has some decent football points at times. CC is just a major tool who probably stay up late every night tyring to think up clever little titles for his multiple threads he starts everyday. His threads are never original or good info folks might want to know, they are just replays of the most recent articles in the paper or on ESPN.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In Response to Re: Whos worse C.C. or RidingwithRustyballs?:
    Who cares? A waste of a thread

Posted by kansaspatriot

Agree completely. The worst are those who start threads about which other posters are worse.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

Dumb thread but CC hands down. Blatantly makes dumb threads like last year making Lebron is better than Jordan threads in the Celtics forums etc. Does anything to get attention. 

Sections
Shortcuts