***Who's your favorite player on the current roster?***

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

***Who's your favorite player on the current roster?***

For me, it's Nink... consistent, durable, tough... plays the game hard on every snap and makes plays.  He's not a star, but is a very important and relied upon component of their success.

Plus, he too lives the bearded lifestyle, haha.

My 2nd choice woud be between Fork, Gronk, Spikes, Ryan or Vereen.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from fatsam72. Show fatsam72's posts

Re: ***Who's your favorite player on the current roster?***

Ask me when #12 retires

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Brady is the default answer for me, but Gronk would be up there as well.  I'm bummed about his injury, but when healthy he is an incredible player.  Plus I love his attitude.  Spikes is another favorite of mine.  Great thread.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

At the moment I would have to say Talib cuz he is a character and I cant watch him being interviewed without dying laughing with all the times he sais "man"

I would put C.J.  in as a close 2nd.

This is all assuming Brady is off the list of course as Ive been riding with the Slinga' since 2000.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Other than Brady, it would be Wilfork. If you are talking currently on the roster not injured hrm that's a tough one. I love what Edelman provides in both PR and receiving and got to love his grit but I'm also a fan of McCourty because when he isn't being stretched 5 different ways by a beat up secondary I think he's one of the better FS's in the league. But right now he's being stretched to thin with Talib obviously not playing at 100%, Dennard not able to cover faster guys, Ryan making rook mistakes, LB's not being able to cover, and Arrington being well Arrington along with no real SS next to him to help.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

TB is obviously #1 but besides that 

1. Mayo 

2. Talib

3. Ridley

4. Spikes

5. Big Vince

6. Fonzie Dennard 

as you can see I like the guys with attitude and play like G's

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Brady

Gronk

Edelman

Wolfork

Nink

Jones

Veerren

Ghost. ( until he misses one. lol

Mayo

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tg19pats. Show tg19pats's posts

Brady, then all the players who somehow stuck with the team. Ebner, Slater special teams guys who literally run through the wall for the team. For some reason I really like Dobson too.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

Steve  Beauharnais and they won't let him play !!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Seeing John Hannah is retired I would say Seabass but he is on IR so I will go with Mankins. Needs to play with that nasty streak more consistently in my opinion.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxDOrtiz. Show RedSoxDOrtiz's posts

I always love the underdog, so Edleman would be my favorite healthy player right now with his great returns in the kicking game and filling in the Welker role.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to mbeaulieu07's comment:

For me, it's Nink... consistent, durable, tough... plays the game hard on every snap and makes plays.  He's not a star, but is a very important and relied upon component of their success.

I might have to go Logan Mankins. This guy is the definition of old school smash mouth linemen, who will punch you in the eye if you wise off. He is the type of player you need to win playoff football games. I know some guys here try and bash him, but guys here bash players like Mayo, Ninkovich and McCourty. You have to consider the source. 

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Brady's my favorite on offense,Vince on defense and Slater for special teams.

Since we're talking about favorites,this is one of my favorite plays from the season.It's James Devlin breaking 4 tackles to get in the end zone against Houston.It reminded me of one of my former favorite Pat players,Sam Gash. 

http://www.patriots.com/media-center/videos/Highlight-James-Develin-1-yard-touchdown-run/c537cc79-08e9-4c06-ad79-c5819a0e9eae

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Edelman on offense. Nink on defense. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Ryan Mallet

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-redsox-rule. Show the-redsox-rule's posts

edelman .. then i would say mayo and gronk. chandler jones too.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:

I might have to go Logan Mankins. This guy is the definition of old school smash mouth linemen, who will punch you in the eye if you wise off. He is the type of player you need to win playoff football games. I know some guys here try and bash him, but guys here bash players like Mayo, Ninkovich and McCourty. You have to consider the source. 

I'm with you on this one. They guy finishes all his blocks. Plays Big on Big all the time, isolated. He is the leader of the offensive line. 

Stepping in at LT last week, and playing a perfect drive, was downright heroic compared to what NE's gotten from the other interior players. 

Vince is almost the exact same player but on defense. 

Both of those guys are my favorites. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

Everyone when they win....Nate Ebner when they lose........

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Footballexpert45. Show Footballexpert45's posts

After Brady of course, I would have to go with Edelman.  The guy has come through for Brady many a times.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:

In response to TrueChamp's comment:

Dude, he's been subpar in almost every playoff game he's ever played for us against a quality front 7. A turnstile. He's also played poorly this year overall.

Or, in other words, "I don't know anything at all about O line play and so I'm just whistling out my sphincter."

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Shane Patrick-Henry Vereen.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Outside of Brady (obviously), I'd go with Wilfork, Mankins, Mayo and McCourty.

And you can't say anything about it, because this is solely based on personal opinion.

Unless you're a complete tool willy-puller who feels the need to dispute people's opinions.

Sections
Shortcuts