Whose not watching the AFC Championship?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

Re: Whose not watching the AFC Championship?

In Response to Whose not watching the AFC Championship?:
    [QUOTE]I cant see myself watching this game, or at least not the whole thing. Fortunately for me last year, I had a flight during the AFC championship. I honestly dont care who wins. Jets or Steelers.  I have taken a break from all sports related websites and shows...other than boston.com. If the Jets win, I wont hear any of Rex's talk. If the Steelers win, i wont hear about how they are a dynasty/ dynasty in the making. All I have to say is............GO PACKERS
    Posted by dapats1281[/QUOTE]

Ditto, although there are individual players I like on the Steelers

Troy Polamalu - favorite non-Patriot.  His stances on the league's contradictory player safety P.R. makes up for trying to snap Brady's neck

James Harrison - the league's scapegoat for illegal hits, and he's right about some players tucking their heads down (see: Dunta Robinson's hit on DeSean Jackson)

Hines Ward - one of a very small handful of half-Asian players (South Korean) and one heck of a pile picker

Corey Hampton - EXTREMELY underrated

Farrior, Timmons, and Woodley - just fun to watch these LBs do their thing

Anyhow, GO PACKERS!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Honestly, what the Jets have accomplished in the last two years is pushing themselves SO far into my circle of hate that the steelers winning seems like a wonderful outcome to me.  That is weird, but it is true.  They will still talk- getting to the AFCCG by beating the Patriots is like climbing Everest to them.  So whatever amount of failure they can experience is good with me.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Watching the NFC game... Bears are making a game of it, late and without Cutler, using their 3rd string QB!

As for the AFC game... my interest is only that of a football fan looking to watch a good game.  Tough to have the Pats out of it, but, I won't go into hibernation.  So, with that said, if you are a football fan, and BEFORE the Pats made it interesting for you, did you watch playoff football before regardless who was playing or are you ONLY a Pats fan who only has an interest when the Pats are playing?  Good football is good football, especially if you are watching to see if a team you don't care for can get rocked!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

I'm watching, why not?  Hopefully, they'll both beat the bejesus out of each other to be softened up prior to the SB.  I rooted for New Orleans against the Colts, but usually I'm an AFC kinda' guy - not this year.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

what a int by big bad raji .that saved the game for gb

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Still mad over last week...boycotting the game LOL

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

I'm trying to get some work done.  I don't like either team. 

Big Ben Rufinol should be in the prison weight room if he did what he is alleged to have done with his bodyguard helping him.

Various Jets (and ex-Jets) have this recent history of faxing their body parts, hooting at the pretty reporter, DUI at 4:30 a.m., having something like 9 kids (nonodad) by various girlfriends and getting thrown off the Steelers for bad behavior, which is really saying something this year.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DynastyXXXVI. Show DynastyXXXVI's posts

I refuse to watch it too. It still makes me sick to think of either one of those teams winning. I hate them both. I did however enjoy reading the comment on a recent thread about Sanchez wiping a booger on Brunell. Those are the only kind of updates I'm interested in though.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

Watched a few plays and the Jets are way overmatched in this game.