Why am I seeing advertisments for the Giants and Giant club seating here

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikec645. Show mikec645's posts

Why am I seeing advertisments for the Giants and Giant club seating here

Is the NY Times that effing stupid?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTLadyluvsPats. Show CTLadyluvsPats's posts

Re: Why am I seeing advertisments for the Giants and Giant club seating here

lol I guess that shows how desperate they are for revenue. They probably figure the Patriot haters from NY frequent this site so why not capitalize on it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

In Response to Why am I seeing advertisments for the Giants and Giant club seating here:
    [QUOTE]Is the NY Times that effing stupid?
    Posted by mikec645[/QUOTE]

Absolutely yes. they bought this perenially-money-loosing paper, didn't they?

They're probably filling up space that would otherwise be blank.

There's also lots of giants fans in southern CT.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MackHerron42. Show MackHerron42's posts

Mike - where do you access the web from?  they typically serve ads to match the viewer to the greatest possible extent.  I.e., what you see is not the same as what I and others see.  Are you in CT or NY?  I'm in DC and get Maryland and Virginia stuff all the time. 

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from gfkr2. Show gfkr2's posts

Pats Club Seating is a joke.  Many empty Red Seats at the Ravens game 2 weeks ago as witnessed by 10 front row seats in Club 10 on the 50 yeard line empty all game.  Empty seat make no noise.  Give the Giants credit for offering their Club seats for sale.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

In Response to Re: Why am I seeing advertisments for the Giants and Giant club seating here:
    [QUOTE]Pats Club Seating is a joke.  Many empty Red Seats at the Ravens game 2 weeks ago as witnessed by 10 front row seats in Club 10 on the 50 yeard line empty all game.  Empty seat make no noise.  Give the Giants credit for offering their Club seats for sale.
    Posted by gfkr2[/QUOTE]

They're all inside the lounge area...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from gfkr2. Show gfkr2's posts

In Response to Re: Why am I seeing advertisments for the Giants and Giant club seating here:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why am I seeing advertisments for the Giants and Giant club seating here : They're all inside the lounge area...
    Posted by NickC1188[/QUOTE]

Those empty seats in Club 10 should go to real fans not yuppified-wine drinking pink hat crowd.  It is a shame the best seat in the Stadium are empty all game.

Sections
Shortcuts