Why are some fan(s) in meltdown mode?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Re: Why are some fan(s) in meltdown mode?

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]
    It was the second round, I would hope so, all I kept hearing was how good this draft was...so you'd think there had to of been someone in the second that could help. I mean I could be wrong, but again, it was the second round in what was supposed to be the deepest draft in years.

[/QUOTE]

exactly that is my only real issue with this draft.. is the talent left on the board at #62.

I like the idea of taking a QB, but then I see what was left on the board....there was a lot of talent there... they must LOVE Garappolo  

besides that, I like the OL picks. expect that we passed on my boy Telvin Smith 3 times in round 4 ugh...

[/QUOTE]

Jarvis Landry would have been nice, or Nix. You're right, they must love Garappolo...and by taking him that high they had better be right.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Jarvis Landry would have been nice, or Nix. You're right, they must love Garappolo...and by taking him that high they had better be right.

[/QUOTE]

I agree. Landry, Nix, even a Marcus Martin or Bruce Ellington (reaches but BB had interest I thought) would've been real nice to see.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I am the big boys, dude!  I just explained my record on here speaks for itself!  I hated the Pats not getting a top 5 TE and I stated my opinion.  You want to call it whining then fine, then you follow it up with Hooman being better then any of the top 5 TE's, lmao!  That shows right there you have no idea what you are talking about.  One of those top 5 TE's would have been money in this offense.  That position is tremendous in this offense, and you think Hooman is a weapon?  My gosh, go watch last season again.

You are wrong again!  I am object, not biased.  You live in a plastic bubble, I have watched you on here a time or two grow some balls and go against the grain only to quickly change your stance when Rusty or another homer calls you out.  

You don;t like my opinion, you call me whining because I have a opinion I am passionate about and totally believe in, that's fine.  I call you easily persuaded by homers, don't have a backbone and really don't think you understand the game very well.  I am curious, have you ever played organized football?  

[/QUOTE]

Nope, basketball don't see what that has to do with anything and if youre gonna say I don't know what im talking about cuz I never played football just don't. One of my best friends is the varsity QB who is getting looks from schools like North Texas & N. Illinois and we always talking gameplan and such so don't try to play that card. Atleast im honest about it unlike others on this forum.

and there YOU go lying! I never said Hooman was better than those 5 TEs I have said multiple times that I would've loved ASJ or CJF!!!

No I don't think Hooman is that good, but its not the end of the world. Teams have weaknesses man, ours is TE depth. Not a big deal. we will survive. You are acting like not getting one of those 5 TEs will cost us the division or something!

That position is tremendous in this offense because of the players playing it! (Gronk , AH)

On the other thread when I said, Gronk and AH were decade players you named like 4 other TEs which you thought proved your point, but it proved mine. there are only 5-7 legit TEs in this league. and not  many who are insanely productive either.

Listen man, I said this twice before... I was NOT against getting a TE in the draft (ASJ and CJF especially) but its not giving me heart palpitations that we didn't get one. We are already better than last season and added a DT with solid upside.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Also explain to me times when I grew some balls then changed my stance.. enlighten me. My stance will change from time to time depending upon what I see and how I feel so give me an example

Check out my Pats/Sports Blog:

http://joepatsfan.blogspot.com/

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Great posts JOE! What many here seem to forget is that mine, yours, THEIR opinions don't mean a damned thing when it comes to BB and HIS TEAM. We can rant and rave all we want. Predict 'til the cows come home! NONE of it matters because in the end, BB is the football scientist who helped construct and lead this team with a late round pick of a Hall Of Fame QB who likely would have never been much of a football player had the NE PATRIOTS not found a spot for him on OUR FAVORITE TEAM. BB has proven that he is a great coach and football mind time and again no matter what anybody says here, Tom Brady became a great QB because he played for BB. Otherwise, who the hell knows what happens????? The PATS will be contenders once again in 2014-15 with as much of a chance for a trophy as any fan could hope. DAMN! I wish all the whiners had been fans when the Plunketts and the Cavanaughs and the teams even before that would be lucky to win a few games, let alone own the division for a decade +. Mos t of the whiners are either new fans or spoiled. Neither of which have earned their right to bytch. Again, good post Joe! 

[/QUOTE]

hey Rally! U still doing your son's girlfriends?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I am the big boys, dude!  I just explained my record on here speaks for itself!  I hated the Pats not getting a top 5 TE and I stated my opinion.  You want to call it whining then fine, then you follow it up with Hooman being better then any of the top 5 TE's, lmao!  That shows right there you have no idea what you are talking about.  One of those top 5 TE's would have been money in this offense.  That position is tremendous in this offense, and you think Hooman is a weapon?  My gosh, go watch last season again.

You are wrong again!  I am object, not biased.  You live in a plastic bubble, I have watched you on here a time or two grow some balls and go against the grain only to quickly change your stance when Rusty or another homer calls you out.  

You don;t like my opinion, you call me whining because I have a opinion I am passionate about and totally believe in, that's fine.  I call you easily persuaded by homers, don't have a backbone and really don't think you understand the game very well.  I am curious, have you ever played organized football?  

[/QUOTE]

Nope, basketball don't see what that has to do with anything and if youre gonna say I don't know what im talking about cuz I never played football just don't. One of my best friends is the varsity QB who is getting looks from schools like North Texas & N. Illinois and we always talking gameplan and such so don't try to play that card. Atleast im honest about it unlike others on this forum.

and there YOU go lying! I never said Hooman was better than those 5 TEs I have said multiple times that I would've loved ASJ or CJF!!!

No I don't think Hooman is that good, but its not the end of the world. Teams have weaknesses man, ours is TE depth. Not a big deal. we will survive. You are acting like not getting one of those 5 TEs will cost us the division or something!

That position is tremendous in this offense because of the players playing it! (Gronk , AH)

On the other thread when I said, Gronk and AH were decade players you named like 4 other TEs which you thought proved your point, but it proved mine. there are only 5-7 legit TEs in this league. and not  many who are insanely productive either.

Listen man, I said this twice before... I was NOT against getting a TE in the draft (ASJ and CJF especially) but its not giving me heart palpitations that we didn't get one. We are already better than last season and added a DT with solid upside.

[/QUOTE]

lmao the fact that u even mentioned "balls" when u know joe is like 16... creep

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to NYPatsFan12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

lmao the fact that u even mentioned "balls" when u know joe is like 16... creep

[/QUOTE]

I don't know how old he is... You knowing that he is 16 is pretty creepy!  And you call me a creep!  Hahaha, this has to be your biggest slap in the face post ever and that says a lot because you have had many slap in the face posts over the past few months.

You keeping a diary on people here like Rusty does = C-R-E-E-P-Y !

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

Haha!  Are you freaking serious??  This is a freaking hilarious comment by you.  This has to be the funniest thing I have read in a while.  Total knee slapper!

You have said all over this forum that the TE position is fine because they have Hooman! Do you know just how crazy that is? Hooman sucks!  The TE position is nonexistent when Gronk is out and Hooman is in.  Any 5 of those TE's in the draft are better then Hooman. 

Good luck with that argument on this forum.  You have two different sides to battle with concerning your statement. 

1.  I believe The top 5 TE's are good enough coming out of college to be huge in this offense.  We are seeing so many better TE's coming out of college now and doing well in the pass oriented league. 

2.  There are many people on this forum who have said that the offense system makes the receiver.  How many times have you read on here that a certain receive wasn't good until he came to NE or wasn't good after he left NE?  Lots.  So if they are saying that about receivers then that would probably go for TE's too.

Either way, you comment is totally false.

I named more then 4, we could probably name 8-10, there would be more if they played in the Pats offense.

So adding Lafell to the offense is going to make all the difference in the world?  yeah, if Gronk goes down no big deal, they added Lafell,  Good one Joe!

[/QUOTE]

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Question for those who think JG was taken too high:  How high did the draft gurus rate him relative to other QB's in the draft?  From what I've been able to track down, he was taken just about where he was expected to be taken. So the gripe is that a QB was taken there? 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Question for those who think JG was taken too high:  How high did the draft gurus rate him relative to other QB's in the draft?  From what I've been able to track down, he was taken just about where he was expected to be taken. So the gripe is that a QB was taken there? 

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Pretty much. It's basically we went into win now mode and even though you don't expect a ton out of 2nd round picks they do usually contribute something their 1st year (even if on the back end of the season). With obvious needs for help in the RZ and front 7 and good players who projected to play immediately you don't expect to grab someone you hope doesn't see the field for the next 4 yrs. If he turns out to be the next Young or Rodgers then we will all eat crow, however, if he turns out to just be a backup or an average QB and the same problems persist from last year it's a fair criticism. Personally I like the kid a lot and see the potential. However, I was hoping for someone who could help in areas of weakness this year, even if only 40-50% snaps (ie like Collins last year).

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Haha!  Are you freaking serious??  This is a freaking hilarious comment by you.  This has to be the funniest thing I have read in a while.  Total knee slapper!

Yeah man LOL "total knee slapper" for sure! just hilarious! Who the hell says 'knee slapper' anymore?

You have said all over this forum that the TE position is fine because they have Hooman! Do you know just how crazy that is? Hooman sucks!  The TE position is nonexistent when Gronk is out and Hooman is in.  Any 5 of those TE's in the draft are better then Hooman. 

I agree with that. never said that wasn't true. I'm just not losing any sleep over it. I personally don't think it's a big deal that we didn't get the 5 TEs.

Good luck with that argument on this forum.  You have two different sides to battle with concerning your statement. 

1.  I believe The top 5 TE's are good enough coming out of college to be huge in this offense.  We are seeing so many better TE's coming out of college now and doing well in the pass oriented league. 

2.  There are many people on this forum who have said that the offense system makes the receiver.  How many times have you read on here that a certain receive wasn't good until he came to NE or wasn't good after he left NE?  Lots.  So if they are saying that about receivers then that would probably go for TE's too.

I agree that the offense makes the player, and in this offense that's the slot WR. But since it 'probably fits for TE too' that must be true because you said it and you're never wrong. Tell me, if the offense makes the TE why does Hooman suck? Because the offense cant make bad TE look good, just WR.

Either way, you comment is totally false

So adding Lafell to the offense is going to make all the difference in the world?  yeah, if Gronk goes down no big deal, they added Lafell,  Good one Joe!

I think the offense is fine. yeah they may not be putting up 40 ppg like your broncos but they are built just fine. Two outside guys, Dobson and LaFell. Slot- Boyce, Edelman and Amendola. Running back Ridley. 

The reason I'm nt worried about the offense is because you are forgetting how good the defense is going to be. THe offense should not be forced to do too much this season which is fine given the personnel we have.

Listen, if we missed out on Talib or Revis then didn't sign browner and failed to bring in LaFell, I would be in the exact same boat as you. I would be flipping out for a TE and all these things but our team has gotten BETTER (which obviously you fail to see) so I'm not complaining. BB and the team actually took steps to get better not worse (unlike 2011-2012 then 2012-2013 where we had horrible offseasons) They actually had a GOOD offseason for once! That's why im not complaining!

Look at how Seattle won the title. Did they have any big name WR besides Tate who is probably a little better than JE? no they had scrubs. But the O-line gave Wilson time to throw when needed and he made the plays which if our OL did for Brady he would pick apart defenses. He was sacked the a career high this past year, not good. Seattle also had a defense that played the pass well. We have REvis and Browner now that vastly improves the defense.

If the OL would give Brady time in a big game for once, and the DL and secondary could make some plays then we are winning titles. not because we do or don't have a top 5 TE from the most recent draft.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

If you like JG you had o take him there cause he wasn't going to be there the next time we picked. So it is a matter of how much value you put into that player as opposed to the other(s) you might have taken there. Clearly as fans we don't put much value on the backup QB because if he is in there we don't think there is much of a chance to go far. But BB puts together a team. And that includes backups even at QB. And he values them. That along with the age of the starter AND the fact that the current backup is gone after this year. And PERHAPS (just a possibility) that having JC now means that if someones starter goes down in preseason he could trade Mallett if he wanted to.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Yeah man LOL "total knee slapper" for sure! just hilarious! Who the hell says 'knee slapper' anymore?

I agree with that. never said that wasn't true. I'm just not losing any sleep over it. I personally don't think it's a big deal that we didn't get the 5 TEs.

I agree that the offense makes the player, and in this offense that's the slot WR. But since it 'probably fits for TE too' that must be true because you said it and you're never wrong. Tell me, if the offense makes the TE why does Hooman suck? Because the offense cant make bad TE look good, just WR.

I think the offense is fine. yeah they may not be putting up 40 ppg like your broncos but they are built just fine. Two outside guys, Dobson and LaFell. Slot- Boyce, Edelman and Amendola. Running back Ridley. 

The reason I'm nt worried about the offense is because you are forgetting how good the defense is going to be. THe offense should not be forced to do too much this season which is fine given the personnel we have.

Listen, if we missed out on Talib or Revis then didn't sign browner and failed to bring in LaFell, I would be in the exact same boat as you. I would be flipping out for a TE and all these things but our team has gotten BETTER (which obviously you fail to see) so I'm not complaining. BB and the team actually took steps to get better not worse (unlike 2011-2012 then 2012-2013 where we had horrible offseasons) They actually had a GOOD offseason for once! That's why im not complaining!

Look at how Seattle won the title. Did they have any big name WR besides Tate who is probably a little better than JE? no they had scrubs. But the O-line gave Wilson time to throw when needed and he made the plays which if our OL did for Brady he would pick apart defenses. He was sacked the a career high this past year, not good. Seattle also had a defense that played the pass well. We have REvis and Browner now that vastly improves the defense.

If the OL would give Brady time in a big game for once, and the DL and secondary could make some plays then we are winning titles. not because we do or don't have a top 5 TE from the most recent draft.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Some good points. Despite starting the season with no WRs other than Edelmann who had caught a pass from TB, and Gronk missing most of the year, they put up the second most points in the league. That was with Hooman being the starting TE for much of the year. Much more comfortable with this years situation as camp starts. They will find another TE one way or another. The kid Justin Jones from East Carolina is a monster of an athlete (6' 8, 277 with a 37 inch vertical jump, benches 400, squats 465, had decent shuttle times etc...). He had 52 catches and 12 TDs before being ruled ineligible academically last year. Whether that will translate to NFL production, who knows. If not, they will find someone to fill the needed role. The defense should be better as well. They finished top 10 in points allowed and 5th in sacks last year. Those should improve with Wilfork, Kelly and Mayo back, and the additions of Revis and Browner, along with Easley, and the other young guys having got some experience last year.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to BostonSportsFan111's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Some good points. Despite starting the season with no WRs other than Edelmann who had caught a pass from TB, and Gronk missing most of the year, they put up the second most points in the league. That was with Hooman being the starting TE for much of the year. Much more comfortable with this years situation as camp starts. They will find another TE one way or another. The kid Justin Jones from East Carolina is a monster of an athlete (6' 8, 277 with a 37 inch vertical jump, benches 400, squats 465, had decent shuttle times etc...). He had 52 catches and 12 TDs before being ruled ineligible academically last year. Whether that will translate to NFL production, who knows. If not, they will find someone to fill the needed role. The defense should be better as well. They finished top 10 in points allowed and 5th in sacks last year. Those should improve with Wilfork, Kelly and Mayo back, and the additions of Revis and Browner, along with Easley, and the other young guys having got some experience last year.

[/QUOTE]

AS long as he's smart enough to know the plays, get open and catch 90% of what hits his hands I'll be very happy with the guy...a surgeon is NOT what we drafted or signed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Simply amazing how you undervalue the TE position on this team and there is an awful lot of assumption on your part here.  Ridley, you forget he has a fumbling issue and Dobson has had problems with his foot and could still have those problems, also assuming he turns the corner his second season.  The dude was invisible at the end of last year and Lafells has yet to even take a snap with the Pats.   This is Lafells first year in NE, how well is he really going to do?  And Edelman and Amendola we know the injury issues, you are assuming they remain healthy this season.  Almost the entire WR corps was invisible the last 2 regular season games and the 2 playoff games. Many, many question marks still in this offense, Joe.

A few more things to think about concerning your post.  The Pats lost Blount and gained Lafell, you think this O has really improved??  You want to bring up the Seahawks SB, ok... The Pats offense right now isn't even close to the Broncos offense of last season and the Broncos could hardly score vs the Seahawks.  The Seahawks D is better then the Pats D.

The Pats need to add a RB still, Still questions marks at WR, and of course the TE position is still a weakness if Gronk misses games.

Winning titles...  man, I sure hope so!  But even with a improved defense it's going to be tough, it will be tough to score on some of those NFC teams and I see an improved AFC this season.  Still some weakness on the O imo.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE/]

[/QUOTE]

Simply amazing how you undervalue the TE position on this team and there is an awful lot of assumption on your part here.  Ridley, you forget he has a fumbling issue and Dobson has had problems with his foot and could still have those problems, also assuming he turns the corner his second season.  The dude was invisible at the end of last year and Lafells has yet to even take a snap with the Pats.   This is Lafells first year in NE, how well is he really going to do?  And Edelman and Amendola we know the injury issues, you are assuming they remain healthy this season.  Almost the entire WR corps was invisible the last 2 regular season games and the 2 playoff games. Many, many question marks still in this offense, Joe.

A few more things to think about concerning your post.  The Pats lost Blount and gained Lafell, you think this O has really improved??  You want to bring up the Seahawks SB, ok... The Pats offense right now isn't even close to the Broncos offense of last season and the Broncos could hardly score vs the Seahawks.  The Seahawks D is better then the Pats D.

The Pats need to add a RB still, Still questions marks at WR, and of course the TE position is still a weakness if Gronk misses games.

Winning titles...  man, I sure hope so!  But even with a improved defense it's going to be tough, it will be tough to score on some of those NFC teams and I see an improved AFC this season.  Still some weakness on the O imo.

[/QUOTE]

exactly how well will LaFell do? same exact question could be asked about every single new guy including rookies.

I understand the offense has many weaknesses on paper but then when you flip the paper over and see the stats last season we still had a top offense in NFL. So, that's how spoiled we have become since 2007 with the stats. I think Ridley is a fine RB gave us 1200 in 2012 and I don't see any reason as to why he cant this season. I don't view Blount as a huge loss, he wasn't amazing this season. He did a great job eating alive two bad defenses in slippery conditions. Besides that, the rest of the year he was even with Ridley and Ridley was benched in games completely and had a limited role in other games.

A lot of the offenses struggles came when Brady didn't have protection. If you give the QB time he will pick apart any defense with any WRs. To me, it starts with Brady's protection. In the Denver game I thought it was the trenches that costs us on both sides. PAss rush and run D and Pass protect and Run block all sucked, hence why  we got dominated. If you can protect your QB and get to the other QB that's the formula imo. Weapons are nice, but time for the GOAT is better and makes it easier on everyone especially the WRs. Stork can easily compete with Wendell for his job and I wouldn't be surprised to see Connolly cut and Cannon and Halapio fighting for the G spot too. It starts in the trenches

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I understand the offense has many weaknesses on paper but then when you flip the paper over and see the stats last season we still had a top offense in NFL

Yes, some weaknesses....

3rd in scoring (444), 10th in passing yards (4,087), tied for 13th in passing td's (25), tied for 1st in field goals made (38)

1st in scoring (557), 4th passing yards (4,662), 4th in passing tds (34), tied for 8th in fields made (29)

Another observation....

TE tds 2013 = 6

TE tds 2012 =16

Tight End is huge in this offense.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

I'm curious what you mean by this. Do you think there is something special about the Patriots' offense that makes TE production go up because all I see is that TE wasn't a big part of the offense until we had two top 5 talents at the position on the team.  Prior to 2010 TE production was pretty minimal.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I'm curious what you mean by this. Do you think there is something special about the Patriots' offense that makes TE production go up because all I see is that TE wasn't a big part of the offense until we had two top 5 talents at the position on the team.  Prior to 2010 TE production was pretty minimal.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, I think over the last few years there is more and more emphasis at the TE position throughout the entire league and more so in this Patriots offense.  The league has shifted to a passing league, so TE is totally different now then in the past when it was a running league or a more balanced offense league.  Sure Gronk and AHern are a big reason for this on this team but it's not only because of them.  Heck even prior to 2010 TE's on this team were producing 7,8 td's... last season (other then Gronk) 2.  This team needs an additional  solid TE.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

So, you don't think we should have drafted or signed those players right? You are illustrating the mistakes BB has made by taking players who have been injured are you not?

What's funy is that 3 of those guys are 3 of the best players on the team. So I guess football is just a violent sport and guys are going to get injured. Brady was hardly ever injured and missed an entire season, same with Welker, Mayo was a rock in college but has ended 2 seasons on injured reserve.

Other guys from other teams were injured throughout college and are iron men in the Pro's or the other way around. Thinking you can predict which players will be injured and what picks are good and bad without the benefit of hindsight is ignorant at best.

Read Zbellinos thread, or this thread and just stop already.

[/QUOTE]

+1

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

TFB, why are you talking with the big boys then? The way you were whining all weekend I swore I was talking to a little brother or something. 

How am I persuaded by biased people? That counts you as well. You are heavily biased in the fact that we could replace Gronk/Hernandez by drafting one of the top 5 TE. Those two are like 1 in a 1000 guys. There are 28ish other teams who wish they had our TEs. It's very true that outside Gronk/Hernandez many WR/TE in our system don't play a big role. They are rarely ready. 

Just because I have an opinion polar opposite yours on TE doesn't mean I'm molded by biased people. You just attack me for that because I don't agree with your opinion. And actually I didn't mind getting a TE. I loved ASJ and Fiedoro but I'm not that upset we didn't get one cuz all of them had negatives. I haven't liked Amaro from the get go. 

And go look to page one on this thread where I bring up rookies struggling and you disregarded it by using a TOTAL outlier with AH/Gronk That's a 1/1000 thing. 

Also calling me young to try and support your argument is so pointless. You call me young as a derogatory term because I don't agree with you That's so grandpa-ish. Because you are older you are smarter? Doesn't always work like that. 

We have differing opinions doesn't mean someone is smarter than the other. All those TEs could be HOFers or busts, we don't know. 

That's so funny.  I just assumed, given your even-keeled well thought out responses, that you were likely much older than TFB.  He has a tendancy to come across as kind of reactive and emotional.  I tend to attribute those traits to younger people.  You are right though...there are many very articulate, intelligent, and mature younger people, just as there are many argumentative, ignorant, and immature older people.  Point well taken. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to cyncalpatfan's comment:

That's so funny.  I just assumed, given your even-keeled well thought out responses, that you were likely much older than TFB.  He has a tendancy to come across as kind of reactive and emotional.  I tend to attribute those traits to younger people.

The guy flips flops back and forth.  He makes a thread about how good this draft was and then post in other threads that he wasn't happy with some of the picks, lol! 

I'm reactive and emotional?  Would love to see you give me some examples?  Like I have mentioned previously, you can count on one hand the number of opinions I have felt strongly about on this forum.  For as long as I have been here and the # of posts I have made, I would say that is far from "tendency to come across as kind of reactive and emotional".  Maybe you should start paying better attention here.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

In response to RallyC's comment:

Great posts JOE! What many here seem to forget is that mine, yours, THEIR opinions don't mean a damned thing when it comes to BB and HIS TEAM. We can rant and rave all we want. Predict 'til the cows come home! NONE of it matters because in the end, BB is the football scientist who helped construct and lead this team with a late round pick of a Hall Of Fame QB who likely would have never been much of a football player had the NE PATRIOTS not found a spot for him on OUR FAVORITE TEAM. BB has proven that he is a great coach and football mind time and again no matter what anybody says here, Tom Brady became a great QB because he played for BB. Otherwise, who the hell knows what happens????? The PATS will be contenders once again in 2014-15 with as much of a chance for a trophy as any fan could hope. DAMN! I wish all the whiners had been fans when the Plunketts and the Cavanaughs and the teams even before that would be lucky to win a few games, let alone own the division for a decade +. Mos t of the whiners are either new fans or spoiled. Neither of which have earned their right to bytch. Again, good post Joe! 

hey Rally! U still doing your son's girlfriends?

???..........you are a simpleton. What's my son and your daughter have to do with any of this.......dummbass?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I have a question.  Apparently there is some clearly defined age range within which a poster is legit.  Outside that range one is no longer credible.  Have I got that right?  So what precisely is the lower end of the range and what is the upper? 

Sections
Shortcuts