WHY ARE THE PAT'S BEING DISRESPECTED BY EVERYONE?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Re: WHY ARE THE PAT'S BEING DISRESPECTED BY EVERYONE?

In Response to Re: WHY ARE THE PAT'S BEING DISRESPECTED BY EVERYONE?:
    Cutler has seemed to settle down a bit.  The top thing is the offensive coordinator has changed things drastically.  Cutler's passes are low risk and more attention has been given to the running game.  Not to say that he won't turnover the ball to us from time to time but he isn't the turnover machine that he was last year.
    Posted by garytx

BB will turn Cutler into Sanchez on Sunday.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

In Response to WHY ARE THE PAT'S BEING DISRESPECTED BY EVERYONE?:
    The Patriots have beat down the Jets, Steelers and Ravens; and we are still not getting the respect we deserve. The Brown's game was a wake game for us. I have not seen the fire in Brady's eyes in a long time. I think the hardest game we have left on the schedule will be the Packers. I'm sick of this, real Patriots please voice your opinion.
    Posted by FLY2K

It doesn't matter one tiny bit who does or doesn't respect the team.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from calchu7. Show calchu7's posts

I beg to differ my friend. 

Almost all the analysts are picking the Pats to win the SB right now.

And even more surprisingly, they've been saying the Pats are one of the best teams in league since about week 6 or 7 even after we lost to the Browns, which at the time I disagreed with.

Usually the majority of the analysts are picking apart the Pats.

I'm not saying that the analysts like the Pats, but they all see the potential in the Pats.

I just hope the pats can continue to play this well in the post-season.

Keeping my fingers crossed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

People... I am starting to believe that half of these discussions are built on false pretentious observations. Posted by LatenightOwl

Latenight...  well put regarding the expectations of some fans on this site who seem to expect adulation for the Pats from every corner without fail.  These same also pounce on any Pats fan who even hints at caution about the team thinking the win against the Jets alone is enough to elevate the team to the top of the heap.  Opinions don't win games, the team does and I'll let that do the talking.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

I beg to differ my friend. .... I'm not saying that the analysts like the Pats, but they all see the potential in the Pats.....
    Posted by calchu7

calchu.....  Just about to a person, the analysts point to the D as the Pats weakpoint, but, none of them thought the D would have played as well as it did Monday night for 60 minutes.  They thought the Jets would exploit their running game and Sanchez would continue his clutch play given how he did in game #1.  I think too many focus too much on the season long ratings of the defense and not how they have improved to date.  The Pats are an improving team and it is an unknown how far the improvments will go, in their minds. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

Personally, I believe it is a conspiracy between Roger Goodell and the Media.

Oh, and also Richard Nixon, the Easter Bunny, Santa, Jiminy Cricket, Superman, Batman...

*damn that Batman*

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

I'll give the Bears their due:  Their linebacking core is top two or three in this league.  I like Chicago, I like the people who live their.  But their football team is in for a rough day this Sunday.

Bears have had their share of stupid plays on offense.  In as much as their defense is the real thing, their offense is not.  I've only missed two or three of their games this season and honestly, their offense sputters for most of the game and catches fire for about three possessions when it matters.  But there are games this season where their defense is just gassed because of stupid turnovers (as in 1st down turnovers).

Not bragging.  The Pats are in for a tough, smash mouth football game on Sunday, and TB needs to execute very well to put up some points.  But I'll still take the Pats on the road by two scores.

Sections
Shortcuts