Why are the TV Procrastinators (NFL network, others) seem to be going with the Giants

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hoier. Show Hoier's posts

Why are the TV Procrastinators (NFL network, others) seem to be going with the Giants

NFL  network has several shows leading to the Su[er Bowl (Coaches Show, regularshow analysing legue, others)  amalysing each facet of the team.  All seam to Give the overall agvantige to New York

It ticks me off for one, and I don't see it.  Am I being a homer?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from southernpat. Show southernpat's posts

Re: Why are the TV Procrastinators (NFL network, others) seem to be going with the Giants

Yes, you're being a homer - but that's okay.  Just stay the course and everything will be played out on Sunday.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Re: Why are the TV Procrastinators (NFL network, others) seem to be going with the Giants

Prognosticators?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

In Response to Why are the TV Procrastinators (NFL network, others) seem to be going with the Giants:
    [QUOTE]NFL  network has several shows leading to the Su[er Bowl (Coaches Show, regularshow analysing legue, others)  amalysing each facet of the team.  All seam to Give the overall agvantige to New York It ticks me off for one, and I don't see it.  Am I being a homer?
    Posted by Hoier[/QUOTE]

Not so much a criticism, but please either learn to spell or use your keyboard correctly. "sup[er bowl" (Super Bowl)- "regularshow analysing legue" (regular show analyzing league)- "amalysing" (analyzing)- "agvantige" (advantage)

Either that or use spell check, please !!

Hetchinspete. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

I like the choice of "Procrastinators"!  Their job is to fill as much time as possible with little content.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

Thye will have to play the game to determine who will win.  All predictions before hand are meaningless.