WHY BELICHICK TURNED IN RYAN!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN. Show KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN's posts

WHY BELICHICK TURNED IN RYAN!

just saying.. it would not shock me that due to spy-gate, how he was treated when he quit rather than coach the jets, the never ending bad blood verbal joustings, hard knocks, the baltimore connections... that bel got his investigative and video guys out there building a dossier on mr. and mrs. ryan. wouldnt it be interesting if bill perhaps responded to their alt.com ad but rather than dominate, humiliate and subjugate them at their home, he promised to do it on the field to rexy as MILFy michelle got to watch?  what kind of comments do you think will be directed towards rexy?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Re: WHY BELICHICK TURNED IN RYAN!

If the Pats were going to play the Jets next week Bill might say:  "Good defense, good special yeams, nice feet"

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Bill will say:  Beating them will be quite a "feet".  We'll have to go "toe to toe" and it certainly wont be a "shoe in". :+)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I bet Rex wont be using the phrase "Our defense gives Qb's happy feet" in the near future.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

In his after game press conference Bill will say "We knocked their socks off with a toe-rrific performance"

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from will71. Show will71's posts

hey rex how many feet where you short of that first down?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Ryan's trying to trade for Steelers Linebacker Larry Foote

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Hahahahahah! All very good!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoahJustin. Show NoahJustin's posts

Ahh, the agony of de-feet!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Michelle Ryan has a fat fetish.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Rex's Favorite song:"I'm a sole man"
     Rex's Favorite band:"Little Feet"

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ohyes. Show ohyes's posts

hey mojo   NFL films might want to buy your signature Hard knox and durty sox to describe the jests 2010 season. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

They really socked it to us,and we went down in Defeet,but we found out they put their shoes on the same way we do one foot at a time...these will be the famous last words of Rex Ryan...Fourth and a foot,I decided to go for it! The run got stuffed and when they measured we wound up 2 feet short...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN. Show KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: WHY BELICHICK TURNED IN RYAN!:
    Michelle Ryan has a fat fetish.
    Posted by NY-PATS-FAN4
    my fave thus far! i like the direction you guys took this light-hearted post... THANKS! knew rexy always put his foot in his mouth,  did not know he actually LIKED it!  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

A Christmas present to Rex from Patriots coach Bill Belichick

With the inscription: "Thought you might kiss the ring if there were feet on it."

Sections
Shortcuts