Why Brady is STILL the one.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Re: Why Brady is STILL the one.

In response to RockScully's comment:

In response to In_BB_We_Trust's comment:

^^^^http://health.nytimes.com/health/guides/disease/passive-aggressive-personality-disorder/overview.html

Good luck, Shizzly.  We know you've been dealing drugs, dropped out of high school and obviously have passive-aggressive disorder.  It's ok. It's treatable.

People with this disorder resent responsibility and show it through their behaviors, rather than by openly expressing their feelings. They often use procrastination, inefficiency, and forgetfulness to avoid doing what they need to do or have been told by others to do.

Jay SHizzly, Pezzy, Babe and Mt Hurlie's common symptoms of passive-aggressive personality disorder include:

• Acting sullen
    • Avoiding responsibility by claiming forgetfulness
    • Being inefficient on purpose
    • Blaming others
    • Complaining
    • Feeling resentment
    • Having a fear of authority
    • Having unexpressed anger or hostility
    • Procrastinating
    • Resisting other people's suggestions

A person with this disorder may appear to comply with another's wishes and may even demonstrate enthusiasm for those wishes. However, they:

• Perform the requested action too late to be helpful
    • Perform it in a way that is useless
    • Sabotage the action to show anger that they cannot express in words

rusty thats enough

Why didn't you tell TripleOG/Shizzly it's enough?  I think it's comical that a self described druge dealer and high school dropout is asking me if I am dumb.

Larry David couldn't create better comedy than that.

Are you serious??  You are the ONLY Twirp who advertises where they work and you have said you are in sales and your product is drugs, but since you were made to look foolish agian, you try your best to assault MY character as usual when I already told you, I dont care about reputations on a sports forum. You are the one who needs help and everyone outside of your silly duplicate account agrees with this assesment. I figured you out after reading your 1st post long ago and others are just coming around and making you the laughing stock. Back then you used words that your counselor/doctor used in describing you, mainly irrational and insecure and why you didnt think that one through I dont know and have to nerve to boast a degree!?!?  Well what a waste of money cuz anyone can do sales. Doesnt take a degree my friend. Now you also want to act like you  know what i did in school, how far i went, etc. Its Pathetic now that you resort to calling me a "drug dealer" in some attempt to get me banned so Im not adding fuel to the fire which is called Rusty going down in Flames!  The fact is YOU said you sell  drugs, I never did and  I ask you to find where I said this or else, S T F U and stop talking about someones personal life in which you know nothing about. I would think with all your crazy personalities, you would have enough to worry about but you resort to INternet Snitching! along with INternet Bullying now!  Wow, you are one tough Ombre my friend. I will leave you all to it now. Dont know why I wasted my time. Dotty!  handle this please!

• This post has been removed.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

The day we can march out a high quality defense to go along with our outstanding QB, is the day we will win another Super Bowl. Until then we can only hope and pray that we get to face qb's like Tebow and anemic offenses like Baltimore's.

Just think, allownig 13 points in a SB would have been the lowest since 2000s Ravens D allowed 7 points.  Imagine if Brady didn't take a lazy Safety, throw the worst INT of his career for no reason on 1st down or miss a throw I could have made to Welker, who was wide open? 

The day we win another SB is when our own QB isn't outplayed an inferior one.

Baltimore had an "anemic" offense last year with Ray Rice, Bolden, Smith, Dickson, Pitta, etc? Really?  Isn't that something. Another complete distortion of the truth. 

Hey, Rock Scull, you've been told numerous times that Brady hit Wes right smack dab on the hands, but you just seen unable to grasp the concept. Learn the game you goof.

http://cbssports.com/images/blogs/Butterfingers_Stunt_Boston_Pawngo_Wes_Welker_The_Drop.jpg

And explain how the safety where 7 blockers on 4 rushers who couldn't give him more than 4 seconds was "lazy". Can't wait to hear this.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

In response to MasterHess-'s comment:

OH NO!!! Not another thread where everybody professes their man love for Brady!can't we wait to at least Wednesdays for this c rap to begin?

If you don't want to listen to people praise Tom Brady, maybe you should not be hanging around a Patriots' forum.  I am pretty sure that little admiration is expressed for Brady in a Jets fan site.  Maybe that is where you should spend your time. 

• You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

In response to mthurl's comment:

The day we can march out a high quality defense to go along with our outstanding QB, is the day we will win another Super Bowl. Until then we can only hope and pray that we get to face qb's like Tebow and anemic offenses like Baltimore's.

Just think, allownig 13 points in a SB would have been the lowest since 2000s Ravens D allowed 7 points.  Imagine if Brady didn't take a lazy Safety, throw the worst INT of his career for no reason on 1st down or miss a throw I could have made to Welker, who was wide open? 

The day we win another SB is when our own QB isn't outplayed an inferior one.

Baltimore had an "anemic" offense last year with Ray Rice, Bolden, Smith, Dickson, Pitta, etc? Really?  Isn't that something. Another complete distortion of the truth. 

Hey, Rock Scull, you've been told numerous times that Brady hit Wes right smack dab on the hands, but you just seen unable to grasp the concept. Learn the game you goof.

And explain how the safety where 7 blockers on 4 rushers who couldn't give him more than 4 seconds was "lazy". Can't wait to hear this.

No. Welker has never jumped as high as he did for that ball. It was thrown to his wrong shoulder and high.  He had to JUMP to his highest point to get his hands on the ball, so it's not "smack dab" whatsoever. The throw was poor just like the one to Gronk for the INT.

His Safety was lazy because he didn't try to run to the right. He made it up in his mind early on in the play once the protection broke down that throwing it away deep, after winding up, would make it seem like he was going deep, thus avoiding the Safety.

He was wrong and the refds didn't buy it. If he just throws it  a receiver's feet instead of in the middle of nowhere 40 yards downfield, it's not a safety. It was a very careless, casual decision that basically affected the ability to win the game later on.

Your level of dense is astounding.

Welker had it hit him square in both hands and dropped it. End   of   story. Learn the game.

Brady had no time to run to his right goober. Vollmer shoved the defender at him. He had less than 1 second from the shove to the hit. LEARN THE GAME.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Bait thread.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

careless, casual decision.... just the fact Rusty would state this shows he has never really played the game.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

In response to In_BB_We_Trust's comment:

^^^^http://health.nytimes.com/health/guides/disease/passive-aggressive-personality-disorder/overview.html

Good luck, Shizzly.  We know you've been dealing drugs, dropped out of high school and obviously have passive-aggressive disorder.  It's ok. It's treatable.

People with this disorder resent responsibility and show it through their behaviors, rather than by openly expressing their feelings. They often use procrastination, inefficiency, and forgetfulness to avoid doing what they need to do or have been told by others to do.

Jay SHizzly, Pezzy, Babe and Mt Hurlie's common symptoms of passive-aggressive personality disorder include:

• Acting sullen
    • Blaming others
    • Complaining
    • Feeling resentment
    • Procrastinating

A person with this disorder may appear to comply with another's wishes and may even demonstrate enthusiasm for those wishes. However, they:

rusty thats enough

Why didn't you tell TripleOG/Shizzly it's enough?  I think it's comical that a self described druge dealer and high school dropout is asking me if I am dumb.

Larry David couldn't create better comedy than that.

Are you serious??  You are the ONLY Twirp who advertises where they work and you have said you are in sales and your product is drugs, but since you were made to look foolish agian, you try your best to assault MY character as usual when I already told you, I dont care about reputations on a sports forum. You are the one who needs help and everyone outside of your silly duplicate account agrees with this assesment. I figured you after reading your 1st post long ago and others are just coming around and making you the laughing stock. Back then you used words that your counelor/doctor used in describing you, mainly irrational and insecure and why you didnt think that one through I dont know and have to nerve to boast a degree!?!?  Well what a waste of money cuz anyone can do sales. Doesnt take a degree my friend. Now you also want to act like you  know what i did in school, how far i went, etc. Its Pathetic now that you resort to calling me a "drug dealer" in some attempt to get me banned so Im not adding fuel to the fire which is called Rusty going down in Flames!  The fact is YOU said you sell  drugs, I never did and  I ask you to find where I said this or else, S T F U and stop talking about someones personal life in which you know nothing about. I would think with all your crazy personalities, you would have enough to worry about but you resort to INternet Snitching! along with INternet Bullying now!  Wow, you are one tough Ombre my friend. I will leave you all to it now. Dont know why I wasted my time. Dotty!  handle this please!

I work in healthcare.  I don't advertise where I work at all. I just don't think what I do is a matter of national security like you think your job is. Translation? You don't really have a career, nor does Mt. Hurl. Hence, why you aren't confident in simply saying what it is you do.

Also, medical drug sales are for kids out of college. I am well, well past that stage, Shizzly. There's a lot more in healthcare/medicine than just prescription drugs, Corky.

Yes, you came on here and said you smoked with Tully Banta Cain and sold him weed as well.  Yes.You can't lie know because too many people saw that and remember it. You tried to come in here, tooting your own immature horn as if we care who you sold weed to or smoked weed with in the past.  You thought that would make you like cool like some 18 year old moron who thinks it's cool.  lmao

You also told us you dropped out of high school.  You can't lie now. I am not making these things up. YOU offered this info up, which is why you lecturing me is always so funny.

I get lectured by Home Ec teachers (Mt Hurl) and high school dropouts on the interwebs. Priceless.

What's next? Phat Rex swoops in from his basement in Jersey to defend you?

You get lectured on here by just about everyone (and for good reason)...you don't know what you are talking about.

And I hate to break this to you, but before you say people don't have careers take a look at how often you post during the day. Generally that adds up to someone that doesn't have a career (or at least a good one). And you know what? Times are tough - I feel very bad for the people on here that currently aren't working, but what's your excuse? You say you are the leader in world wide business, yet you can post 100 times during the day?? Interesting, very interesting. Let me guess....your boss doesn't mind because you "produce". Produce is code for a dolphin could do what you do... or a tad poll...or a well watered plant.

Hey, if you're not too busy tomorrow could you spell check this for me?  I love having things spell checked by guys with 150 IQ's:)

•  
  • You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to pezz4pats's comment:

In response to TripleOG's comment:

My name isn't ROcky. I never said he isn't what he used to be. He can still channel his earlier years in the postseason. It's just up to HIM to do that. No one else can hold his hand during games.

You just focus on the fact that your Jets are worsening their draft position, but they won't be playing 2-11 teams every week. lmao

Enjoy Sanchez's disastrous presence in NY, possibly into 2013. 

http://psychcentral.com/disorders/sx11t.htm

• Acting sullen
    • Blaming others
    • Complaining
    • Feeling resentment
    • Procrastinating

Add in Delusional, Demented, Paranoid, Narcacistic, a warped sense of reality, friendless and loveless,  whose only life is on BDC where he is hated, and you've got crusty to a T.  Thanks for playing today.

I am pretty sure you just described yourself. Or a troll like Gunty. Regardless, you anti-BB types are the same. Your agenda is to overly-praise Brady because the media has framed BB as a bad guy.  You all do it.   So, you chose the nice guy as the one who is the reason for the success, even though you're not being accurate. 

If I am very confident in my Pats based opinions and I am usually right, so how does that make me "paranoid", "demented", "narcissistic" or with a "warped sense of reality"?   I've loved plenty and have lots of good friends as well.  You're a uncultured rube that never left Massachusetts and has an unhealthy man lust for Brady.  I'd say we're very different people. You probably also shop at Walmart. lol

Instead of countering with my first post in here, you turn to desperation with your fellow boyfriends TripleOG and others.  It's the same story. You think you can change my own opinions, which are more than well informed, but you can't.  You aren't in control of my opinions in hopes of protecting Brady's legacy on the internet. 

You should be going after Leon/Master Hess, for example, but you don't.  If you had debating skills, you'd counter what I wrote above or simply ignore what I said, or lastly, say "good points".

I predicted why we'd lose the SB, for example, so it's far from being "demented". If Brady threw 40+ times with a lead, we'd lose.  We lost. He also threw an INT, took Safety and missed an open Welker to likely ice the game. Guess what? It happened again when it didn't need to and there is NOTHIGN you can do about that.  You still can't connect the dots, so it's you who has those issues you described above. I'm a realist and see things before they unfold.

Tell us, why didn't you take my bet in this game tonight?  Hmm?

This game tonight is HUGE symoblically for Brady. It's going to tell us if he gets it or not.  Will he hand off more than normal? Will he be under center more than in recent years? Will he not try to be the hero, throwing 40+ times?

I think it's great Brady is going to the HOF and one of the best ever, but the more chances he misses to be considered the best ever, the more it's on him and one else. He plays the most important role in arguably all of team sports.

W

What's to counter.  Same old dribble...drip drip drip....

Just admit it TROLL.  You are a very sick puppy.

Your only life consist of BDC.  When you are not here you are on other Forums.

You have no friends unless they sit in your room, in the cellar, watching you on BDC, day and night.

You have no Girl or Guy unlesss they are sitting on your lap while you are on BDC 24/7.

You have no job as no job I know of would allow you on BDC 24/7/365

You make fun of posters spending $$$ for X-mas because you have no one to spend on except your mom who truly does enjoy those Burger King gift cards as she doesn't have to cook for your sorry azz for a Day or 2.

This is true for all the world to see because of the way you are Wristy. Get help.

Until that day, you are no more realevant than your  Virtual Buddy, Hess.

You both parrot the same dripple daily.

P. S.  your superiority and bludgeoning of others is only in your head.  Who in their right mind goes around claiming victory at every turn, where there is none.  That's the mark of a very sick and immature troll..  Now go away, your Whopper is waiting.

• Sections
    Shortcuts