Why Cant Brady throw to Moss, just like Denvers Quaterback did?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MudCityManglers. Show MudCityManglers's posts

Why Cant Brady throw to Moss, just like Denvers Quaterback did?

Most amazing play of the game, Randy Moss goes in on DEFENSE and catches the other teams pass over everyone!  OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Now, why is it MR. BRADY can't seem to find Moss one on one or even double coverage, when MOSS shows he can rip the ball down from an entire filled area of players.
    This just showed that Moss can still catch and has amazing hands,  so someone please find out why Tom Terrific cant find him on the field and in the end zone!
    Why dont the Pats have an offensive coordinator, (coach) like the one that just got away. Looks like Mr Kraft no longer wishes to pay for quality help and thinks Big Bill can do it all. Looks like Mr. Kraft is wrong!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Re: Why Cant Brady throw to Moss, just like Denvers Quaterback did?

It must be very frustrating seeing the Steelers playing like they are this year. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MudCityManglers. Show MudCityManglers's posts

In Response to Re: Why Cant Brady throw to Moss, just like Denvers Quaterback did?:
    It must be very frustrating seeing the Steelers playing like they are this year. 
    Posted by EnochRoot

I wouldnt know I dont watch the Steelers. Im stuck down here in Florida, wher you can either watch the Jags or Dolphins. .....Sorry I just threw up. Now where were we?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from baddawg. Show baddawg's posts

Brady did throw to Moss just like Ortin did. He caught as many from Brady as he did Ortin.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from seadentro. Show seadentro's posts

He lost his arm strength as soon as Giselle took his balls

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MudCityManglers. Show MudCityManglers's posts

In Response to Re: Why Cant Brady throw to Moss, just like Denvers Quaterback did?:
    He lost his arm strength as soon as Giselle took his balls
    Posted by seadentro

OMFG..... I Knew it, all those years he would wack it to get his arm strength, and now Bimbo comes in and turns him to silly putty! And they say all models are dumb! Haa! Peyton Manning was the guy who fixed those two up, now we know why! That Dawg!

Sections
Shortcuts