Why cant I accsess this forum from the Pats page anymore? I had to go inthrough the life style and forum page.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Why cant I accsess this forum from the Pats page anymore? I had to go inthrough the life style and forum page.

What gives? They still have the fan VS fan debate section but they removed this forum from teh Pats page what a croc.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

Re: Why cant I accsess this forum from the Pats page anymore? I had to go inthrough the life style and forum page.

In Response to Why cant I accsess this forum from the Pats page anymore? I had to go inthrough the life style and forum page.:
    What gives? They still have the fan VS fan debate section but they removed this forum from teh Pats page what a croc.
    Posted by MVPkilla

Sure you can. On the right under Community/Discussions there's a small blue print line of links to the Pats boards. I didn't notice it at first either. It's easy to miss.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Re: Why cant I accsess this forum from the Pats page anymore? I had to go inthrough the life style and forum page.

It's W's fault.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

i think this begs the question as to why you haven't favorited/bookmarked the "pats on the front burner" page and avoid all that in the first place

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

In Response to Re: Why cant I accsess this forum from the Pats page anymore? I had to go inthrough the life style and forum page.:
    It's W's fault.
    Posted by prairiemike

This is probably theonly thing he didn't s crew up

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

You mean it isn't your home page?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dogbones. Show dogbones's posts

In Response to Why cant I accsess this forum from the Pats page anymore? I had to go inthrough the life style and forum page.:

its all about the $$$ w/ the ny times. they rotate the forum with ads, it just depends on when you click on. if you look one step down under community you'll notice the "frontburner".

happy times to you

Sections
Shortcuts