Why can't we get guys like this????

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Re: Why can't we get guys like this????

I looked at the salary cap and I figured out how the Patriots can afford all these players:

Brady
    Moss
    Welker
    Vollmer
    Seymour
    Wilfork
    Light
    Ty Law
    Asante Samuel
    Gaffney
    Washington
    Hobbs

Vrabel

Lawyer Milloy
    Mayo
    Guyton

1st pick in next years draft

The only problem is there will only be 17 people on the Patriots, so Brady will have to play defensive end and Wilfork can return kicks

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

Gaffney got 10 million from teh Bronco's and I would have paid that in a second for him. Kelly Washington is not a good WR and I dont think we need him. But losing Gaffney was a mistake.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

In Response to Re: Why can't we get guys like this????:
    [QUOTE]Gaffney got 10 million from teh Bronco's and I would have paid that in a second for him. Kelly Washington is not a good WR and I dont think we need him. But losing Gaffney was a mistake.
    Posted by MVPKilla2009[/QUOTE]

It would be hard to argue that losing Gaffney was not a mistake.  Supposedly there wasn't much money between what we were offering, and what he got from the Broncos.  We might be overlooking something though.  Perhaps he wanted to go with MacD to Denver?  Who knows, but it's possible.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedinate. Show jedinate's posts

I'm just curious... You Trade Seymour and Vrabel AND Bruschi and Harrison retire + you've got a "starting" RB still on pretty sweet, low cost, rookie deal; where is the extra cash going? Not for top tier coordinators, pass rushers, RBs or CBs...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

In Response to Re: Why can't we get guys like this????:
    I'm just curious... You Trade Seymour and Vrabel AND Bruschi and Harrison retire + you've got a "starting" RB still on pretty sweet, low cost, rookie deal; where is the extra cash going? Not for top tier coordinators, pass rushers, RBs or CBs...
    Posted by jedinate

They are at the limit.  The o line and d line have mostly big contracts (undeservingly). I think the extra money went to all the draft picks, and they picked up a couple free agents,  Burgess, bodden etc.  Not money well spent.

Sections
Shortcuts