Why couldnt the booth review that last night?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from basisaja. Show basisaja's posts

Why couldnt the booth review that last night?

just wondering. And if we were to convert that 4th an 2 we would all be here right now talking about what a good call it was. It happens.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oggieman. Show oggieman's posts

Re: Why couldnt the booth review that last night?

No review because you didn't have any timeouts to challege.  Booth reviews only occur in the last 2 minutes of each half.  That play started with more than 2 minutes left so no automatic booth review. 

I think it was  gutsy, well reasoned call that actually worked because he made the yard.  BB's only mistake last night was not saving a timeout for a challenge.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from basisaja. Show basisaja's posts

true, but we could blame that one on brady for takin the timeout

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sodiumpentothal. Show sodiumpentothal's posts

In Response to Re: Why couldnt the booth review that last night?:
    [QUOTE]true, but we could blame that one on brady for takin the timeout
    Posted by basisaja[/QUOTE]
    Actually, the blame belongs with Wes Welker.  He's the one who burned a T.O. at the onset of the 3rd Qtr prior to the start of the 2nd play.  At that juncture, you take the 5 yd penalty, you can overcome that.  If it were the 1st half, fine, but not at that time. As you see, it cost us in the end...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from quasi1981. Show quasi1981's posts

But I don't think any of us thought it was really the wrong call.  It was probably to close to reverse it, so we lost for many reasons, not having even one long sustained drive, turnovers etc.  We collapsed completely on both sides of the ball.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from IndianaPatsFan. Show IndianaPatsFan's posts

In Response to Re: Why couldnt the booth review that last night?:
    [QUOTE]No review because you didn't have any timeouts to challege.  Booth reviews only occur in the last 2 minutes of each half.  That play started with more than 2 minutes left so no automatic booth review.  I think it was  gutsy, well reasoned call that actually worked because he made the yard.  BB's only mistake last night was not saving a timeout for a challenge.
    Posted by oggieman[/QUOTE]

That's right, oggie, and did you notice that, initially, the clock was allowed to run under 2 minutes? I made this observation on another post, smelling a possible conspiracy (like the refs were trying to avoid a review-silly me). But I looked back, and the refs were right to put the clock back to 2 minutes- actually it should have been more.

Sections
Shortcuts