Why Did Aaron Hernandez Fall So Far In The Draft?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Re: Why Did Aaron Hernandez Fall So Far In The Draft?

Failed one drug test definitely, and rumored to fail multiple tests.  That's all it took.

We got a steal...as long as he stays clean.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DuncanOrange. Show DuncanOrange's posts

That makes sense. 

This guy doesn't turn 21 until November and this guy is playing like a Pro-Bowl veteran already.  Hopefully he develops into one of the all-time great TE's like Tony Gonzolez, Shannon Sharpe, Antonio Gates, that were defensive nightmares for other teams.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

He fell because of the same reason Tate fell to the third round. POTHEAD!

But BB doesn't care, he had a coke head as the headline of his defense in NY. BB believes that Mary Jane should be legal. Sometimes he likes to sit in his office, light a dube and then draw schemes for the defense. 

That is the method to his madness. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

These guys really should look into K2 and stop failing drug tests.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Funny that alcohol is legal, and marijuana isn't.  Never met someone who smoked so much dope they died.  Ever.  Well, maybe they choked on a doughnut.  Seems like one of those things we need to let go of.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In Response to Re: Why Did Aaron Hernandez Fall So Far In The Draft?:
    [QUOTE]Funny that alcohol is legal, and marijuana isn't.  Never met someone who smoked so much dope they died.  Ever.  Well, maybe they choked on a doughnut.  Seems like one of those things we need to let go of.
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

Marijuana is illegal because the Tobacco companies run DC. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from VirginiaPats. Show VirginiaPats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why Did Aaron Hernandez Fall So Far In The Draft? : Marijuana is illegal because the Tobacco companies run DC. 
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]

Actually, its not illegal due to the Tobacco companies, it was firs opposed by the rope manufacturing companies back in the day, Hemp was cheap and renewable and made strong rope. Now it remains illegal, due to the issue that if it get legalized, alot of drug dealers are to lose substantial income. Instead of looking at the Tabacco industry, people should look closer at the no votes representatives and follow the trail of there money there election campaign recieves.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

tate fell because he blew out his knee in the second to last game of his senior season...im not sure why a weed failure would scare anyone off...dont most players partake??

it is amusing though how all the naysayers of bb drafting never harp on the "great" picks he makes... just the ones that dont make it...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from thehub. Show thehub's posts

Warren Sapp dropped years ago for the same reason and he was a stud. 

If they can enjoy it in moderation then it's no big deal. Get caught and it will be costly. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

In Response to Why Did Aaron Hernandez Fall So Far In The Draft?:
    [QUOTE]Aaron Hernandez played for the best team in college football in Florida, playing against some of the toughest defenses.  He produced at high level winning the John Mackey award last year.  He ran a 4.62 forty time and did 30 reps on the bench press and he didn't have any more injuries concerns.  The only thing I could guess is that he's only 6'2, 245 pounds, which is a little small for a tight end.     I can't believe so many teams passed on him, letting him fall to the 4th round.  And the best thing is he's only 20, the youngest player in the NFL, so who knows what true potential is.  The Patriots got a steal, but it's not like they found a diamond in the rough.  Hernandez may be the best steal the Patriots have landed on the 2nd day since Asante Samuel.                       
    Posted by DuncanOrange[/QUOTE]

Last time i checked they got killed by Bama.  so they are by no way the best team.  Plus this year they haven't done anything.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Payment84. Show Payment84's posts

Breer made his big stink AFTER we got Hernandez correct?  I was about to thank him for dropping the kids value, but I think he just trashed him once we got him...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

[QUOTE]Breer made his big stink AFTER we got Hernandez correct?  I was about to thank him for dropping the kids value, but I think he just trashed him once we got him...
    Posted by Payment84[/QUOTE]

One of the things you could always rely on about our old friend, Bert, is that he would be right on top of the story . . .

right after everybody else had already wrung all the juice out of it.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

hear the reasons but honestly I really don't care we got him and looks to be one of the biggest steals of the draft. 

Hmmm maybe I should go to LA and give Paterson a little well a lot of pot.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Because most QBs can't get him the ball the way Brady does.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

Marijuana
    Character (tattoos yes seriously)
    Size for a TE (cant really block huge LBs like a Ray Lewis)

Draft isnt an exact science 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ASO9771. Show ASO9771's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why Did Aaron Hernandez Fall So Far In The Draft? : Actually, its not illegal due to the Tobacco companies,

In 1937 the Marihuana Tax Act prohibited production of hemp in the United States. The campaign against hemp had been led by Harry Anslinger, head of the Treasury Department's Federal Bureau of Narcotics (predecessor to today's Drug Enforcement Agency—DEA). It was not a coincidence that Anslinger's uncle-in-law got him his job. Nor that that uncle-in-law, Secretary of the Treasury Andrew Mellon, was the primary financial mover behind the DuPont company's multimillion dollar project with newspaper publisher William Randolph Hearst. The project? Use DuPont's new chemical pulping process to cheaply produce pulp in Hearst-owned pulp mills from trees in Hearst-owned forests to create newsprint and other paper much more cheaply than the newsprint that Hearst's newspaper competitors could buy. (DuPont was also worried about competitors who were beginning to use hemp to create products heretofore made from petroleum.)

Hemp can be used to produce more than 25,000 products.

Hemp seeds are an excellent source of both soluble fibre and insoluble fibre. They are an excellent way to gently cleanse the intestinal system and are a welcome addition of heavy fiber to anyone's diet. Hemp can also be a valuable, and highly productive, source of biodiesel fuel. Along with being a known natural Cholesterol reducer.

Hemp seed is a highly nutritious source of protein and essential fatty oils. The protein in hemp seed closely resembles protein as it is found in the human blood. It is extremely easy to digest. The essential fatty acids that hemp seed provides contain almost no saturated fat. As a diet supplement, they can reduce the risk of heart disease. One handful of hemp seed per day will supply adequate protein and essential oils for an adult.

SMOKE UP JOHHNY!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimijazz. Show jimijazz's posts

Didn't martial artist Bruce Lee die from smoking and eating too much hashish?  I remember reading an article, I think in Playboy or maybe Rolling Stone on it.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

IT wasn't rope companies, it was William Randolph Hearst who ran smear campaigns against it to protect his paper industry.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

[QUOTE]Didn't martial artist Bruce Lee die from smoking and eating too much hashish?  I remember reading an article, I think in Playboy or maybe Rolling Stone on it.
    Posted by jimijazz[/QUOTE]

He loved to eat Hash and he was allergic to it. It made his brain swell.I believe he used to get bad Migraines and weed helped that problem. He just didn't know about the hash eating until it was too late.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Well now that we've completely rehashed Hernandez's usage of the herb,maybe we can get AJ Green to toke a dube just before the draft and Since we have two first round draft choices maybe clayborn the De/OLB from Iowa will also partake in a smoke fest with Green just before they are tested. Who cares about Hernandez's affinity for smoking a little weed now and then, I wouldn't care which team drafted him. I'm glad the Patriots got three of the five Gators they wanted,too bad Josh stole Tebow out from under BB and I think Reid grabbed Riley Cooper,those were the only ones that got away! Also on the subject of modern art I don't care if the whole team is tatted ! Tattoo's don't make or break the player,he either is skilled enough to make the grade or he isn't.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

[QUOTE]IT wasn't rope companies, it was William Randolph Hearst who ran smear campaigns against it to protect his paper industry.
    Posted by zbellino[/QUOTE]

Who's your source?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why Did Aaron Hernandez Fall So Far In The Draft? : Who's your source?
    Posted by themightypatriotz[/QUOTE]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Randolph_Hearst#War_on_marijuana

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

Why Did Aaron Hernandez Fall So Far In The Draft?

So that the Patriots could draft him; he could play where he belongs.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

First off, the dood went to UF.  they have the kindest of all kind bud.  First time I ever saw hydro was from there.  2nd, didnt bruce lee die on a movie set by what was supposed to be a dummy gun but instead was a real gun. Was said to be related to the mafia.  3rd, my dad mixes marajuana seed in his pigeon feed for his birds.  He produces some winners. 4th, if I found seeds in my bag I would be pisssssed(unless it was hydro, then I would plant that isht).

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotway1. Show patriotway1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why Did Aaron Hernandez Fall So Far In The Draft? : Actually, its not illegal due to the Tobacco companies, it was firs opposed by the rope manufacturing companies back in the day, Hemp was cheap and renewable and made strong rope. Now it remains illegal, due to the issue that if it get legalized, alot of drug dealers are to lose substantial income. Instead of looking at the Tabacco industry, people should look closer at the no votes representatives and follow the trail of there money there election campaign recieves.
    Posted by VirginiaPats[/QUOTE]
    No sir, Please people get a clue,

THE CONSPIRACY

Andrew Mellon became Hoover's Secretary of the Treasury and Dupont's primary investor. He appointed his future nephew-in-law, Harry J. Anslinger, to head the Federal Bureau of Narcotics and Dangerous Drugs.

Secret meetings were held by these financial tycoons. Hemp was declared dangerous and a threat to their billion dollar enterprises. For their dynasties to remain intact, hemp had to go. These men took an obscure Mexican slang word: 'marihuana' and pushed it into the consciousness of America.

http://www.illuminati-news.com/marijuana-conspiracy.htm

Sections
Shortcuts