Why didn't BB challenge

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Why didn't BB challenge

Incomplete pass to Gronk on our last drive (not counting the kneel downs). Saw it on replay, and halftime show confirmed what i saw.

Couldve made a big difference

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Re: Why didn't BB challenge

Dunno. Time to take out the pepto bismal.
    GO PATS!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattC05. Show MattC05's posts

Gronk didn't think he was in, and the coaches upstairs probably didn't get a good view of it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

thats 2 key plays he dint challenge adn should have in key moment of games. 
    he needs to correct this

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In Response to Re: Why didn't BB challenge:
    [QUOTE]Gronk didn't think he was in, and the coaches upstairs probably didn't get a good view of it.
    Posted by MattC05[/QUOTE]

thats why you call a timeout to look at it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

worth the risk.. i agree....... but guess what..... we won.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

he prolly should have challenged it.

Brady also shouldn't have gone deep after we got a short field from our INT.

it is what it is.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BS10FAN. Show BS10FAN's posts

In Response to Why didn't BB challenge:
    [QUOTE]Incomplete pass to Gronk on our last drive (not counting the kneel downs). Saw it on replay, and halftime show confirmed what i saw. Couldve made a big difference
    Posted by dapats1281[/QUOTE]

He was out of bounds period..

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Why didn't BB challenge : He was out of bounds period..
    Posted by BS10FAN[/QUOTE]

Um...dude...he was absolutely, positively 100% IN BOUNDS. Not even a close call. I have the game on DVR; had Belichick challenged, it would no doubt have been overturned.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

Clearly inbounds without Q. Stunned there was no challenge,but all's well that ends well.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Play might have been overturned, might not have.  What got me was, why is Brady throwing a bomb on the first play of the drive following Spikes's int???

Cannot believe he didn't use the clock.  Run game was working for the Pats today.  Shocked he threw that ball at all, much less in that situation.  7 minutes on the clock and they were on the 50. 

Good thing about Brady is, he won't make that mistake again.  Pats D deserves this win today.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LuvsThosePats. Show LuvsThosePats's posts

Soups -- This was the play that got me.  It was just hubris on the Pats' part and they got what they deserved -- an interception by Brady.  That play should NEVER have been called.  They almost threw the game away right there.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

[QUOTE]Soups -- This was the play that got me.  It was just hubris on the Pats' part and they got what they deserved -- an interception by Brady.  That play should NEVER have been called.  They almost threw the game away right there.
    Posted by LuvsThosePats[/QUOTE]

Yeah, hubris is a good word for it.  He wanted to end the game on that play. 
    I'm actually wondering if he called that play on his own, or if he audibled to it.

In any event, what a game.

Sections
Shortcuts