Why do most of you Pats fans think so little of Tebow?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Re: Why do most of you Pats fans think so little of Tebow?

In Response to Re: Why do most of you Pats fans think so little of Tebow?:
    zbellino - I am not a huge fan of Tebow except that he was a "great" college football player.  I am only busting everyone here for really thinking they are great judges of football talent, and they believe they can translate if a college player will make it as a pro, and that taking Tebow would be a huge mistake.  I guess my best example would be Maroney, who I mentioned earlier.  Everyone including me assumed that just because all the experts thought he was by far the best RB in the draft, most everyone assumed he was maybe the steal of the draft.  He ended up as a pro, not even the best pick on his own team, like Drew Henson. It is a total crap shoot, and it's funny after the draft is said and done, we all get so excited, and we hope BB and company are right on their judgements. Simple as that my friend! Great battling with you!
    Posted by quasi

Bingo. And that's why I don't even bother with mock drafts because I honestly have no clue. I can see why fans do it though: because it's fun and because it's the off-season. I just hope nobody quits their day job.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from quasi1981. Show quasi1981's posts

apdynasty - neither you, myself or anybody else, but when one fan says Brady has all the physical skills, and the only negative is bulk and experience, and then coaches like Walsh and Mariucci say they saw "nothing" in him that led them to believe Brady would be even the slightest prospect, then even the experts no nothing in the end!

A crapshoot with the odds being with the team picking first, all things being equal and hope to God they are correct!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from quasi1981. Show quasi1981's posts

BubbaHawaii, got back to Boston and now SF, after living in Haiku for the past couple of years again.  Of course I got to listen to Fred Guzman everyday.  He's a slow talker unlike The Boston show in the late afternoon with Smerlas and Co.  I agree with the intangibles, but also on the skills.  He can have all the skills but can he hang out in the pocket, lead, and is he a hard worker?  Then again, one scout sees skills he is looking for like arm strength, and a guy like Walsh says it is the least important physicla skill to him.

Mahalo!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

BubbaHawaii, got back to Boston and now SF, after living in Haiku for the past couple of years again.  Of course I got to listen to Fred Guzman everyday.  He's a slow talker unlike The Boston show in the late afternoon with Smerlas and Co.  I agree with the intangibles, but also on the skills.  He can have all the skills but can he hang out in the pocket, lead, and is he a hard worker?  Then again, one scout sees skills he is looking for like arm strength, and a guy like Walsh says it is the least important physicla skill to him. Mahalo!
    Posted by quasi

Steve Young and Joe Cool were laser accurate.

Bill Walsh looked for accuracy and footwork in his Qbs. Read his book.

Tebow is a nightmare on both accounts. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

BubbaHawaii, got back to Boston and now SF, after living in Haiku for the past couple of years again.  Of course I got to listen to Fred Guzman everyday.  He's a slow talker unlike The Boston show in the late afternoon with Smerlas and Co.  I agree with the intangibles, but also on the skills.  He can have all the skills but can he hang out in the pocket, lead, and is he a hard worker?  Then again, one scout sees skills he is looking for like arm strength, and a guy like Walsh says it is the least important physicla skill to him. Mahalo!
    Posted by quasi

Must be tough bein back on da mainland....

physical skills, smarts, passion/work ethic....all are important. But, like I said, if we all had the secret formula for each position, we'd be rich....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from quasi1981. Show quasi1981's posts

zbelllino - And what are Brady's strengths?  Something he didn't have coming to the Pats?  As I said, when Walsh and Mariucci saw him privately before the draft, they saw absolutely nothing about him that made him an NFL QB.  Neither one of them would have drafted him.  And I saw them speaking about this years later.  If Brady had those qualities, believe me, they would have picked him up in the middle rounds.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from quasi1981. Show quasi1981's posts

BubbaHawaii - Thanks Bra!!  That is the whole point of this post, that none of us, neither You, I, any of the other people commenting, Walsh or BB has any clue whether someone they draft, sign or whatever, will even make it thru the 1st training camp, except if they signed a guaranteed contract.  That being said, I'm living out in the SF bay area and I am going out.

Where are you in the islands?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

zbelllino - And what are Brady's strengths?  Something he didn't have coming to the Pats?  As I said, when Walsh and Mariucci saw him privately before the draft, they saw absolutely nothing about him that made him an NFL QB.  Neither one of them would have drafted him.  And I saw them speaking about this years later.  If Brady had those qualities, believe me, they would have picked him up in the middle rounds.
    Posted by quasi

Again? Your point?

The Rams grabbed Kurt Warner off the street. No one wanted him. Therefore, NE should draft me, despite my obvious flaws as prospect. I think that because someone was wrong about Warner, it means they should draft me with their first rounder. Because hey, they could be wrong? 

Now stop and think how silly that sounds. 

Is Tebow going to become accurate proving what everyone sees with their eyes to be incorrect?

Brady had experience hurdles to cross over. He proved the doubters wrong.

Again, answer your *own* questions. What NFL caliber, NFL ready skills make Tebow a compelling candidate. 

After that? 
    Does he have an NFL style release? No. Brady did
    Does he have experience as a drop back passer? No. Brady did

Compared to Tebow, those are positives Brady had *before* coming to the NFL. 

Again, if Walsh/Marriucci, BTW, Walsh never "saw" Brady personally, but likely at best had scouts rank him, didn't like him it was for different non-fundamental reasons.  Like experience. 

I would like to know, outside of the silly argument that "sometimes scouts are wrong" why he would be good.

Why. In your words.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rockdog1293000. Show Rockdog1293000's posts

Posted by quasi

I don't see the point either. They probably saw Brady was slow and skinny for a pro QB and disqualified him from their early draft board. I don't think they dig too deep if they didn't see Brady as an NFL qb (there are simply too many players to evaluate). They didn't look deeper at things like pocket presence and makeup, which may be a reason Walsh and Mooch aren't in the NFL right now.

Quasi, I've seen you bring up several points that I agree with. The draft is a crap shoot. It's an incredible jump in competition, so it's very hard to judge how college players will adapt to the pros. You just never know. For every success story, there's 5 or so players that don't make it. So when you draft someone, you have to make sure they can play (regardless of how nice a person they are). You bring up Maroney as a bust and an example of the inexact science of drafting. I agree that Maroney is incredibly frustrating to watch, but he was still the leading rusher on the team last year. He still is on the team and Belichick had enough faith in him to start him in the playoffs. Unlike other high draft picks like Kevin O'C and Chad Jackson, Belichick is sticking with Maroney. Why? Because he is talented. He is fast and strong. And you know what? NE's oline or system probably doesn't do Maroney any favors. It doesn't help a guy with poor vision to have your center exploded at least 3 times a game. Also, can you imagine Maroney in Denver or Indy? He might be a star there since the system might suit his talents better. My point is that you bring up Maroney as a failure, but he'll be in the league for at least two contracts and still has potential (based on the BB's handling of him) to become an above average running back. 

Which brings me to Tebow. I don't hate the guy, although his religious stuff can be annoying. I don't care about that, though. If I thought he could produce, then I'd welcome him on the team and cheer for him like any other player. What bothers me is that the Pats have drafted under the radar guys like Brady, Cassel, and O'Connel with good success (2/3). Think about the background of these guys and their physical characteristics. They don't match Tebow's background at all. Maybe scouts were missing something on Brady since he was platooning with Henson, or because Cassel played behind Heisman trophy winners. What could people be possibly missing regarding Tebow? The spotlights been so bright on him. When you talk about developing a player, you need to have raw skills. Cassel was athletic, big, and had a good arm. Brady could read a defense, had good pocket presence, and maybe had a shot if he could bulk up. O'C had tons of talent and was a captain for 4 years at SDSU. What are Tebow's strengths? He's a tuck and run guy who can get some hard yards in college. A very productive player in a unique system. He made some gimmicky throws (jump pass), but otherwise it's clear that he's great at throwing a football. I just don't see what people could be missing to put a high value pick for Tebow. We all know he's a hard worker and a gritty guy, but that won't matter is a MLB like Jerod Mayo can chase him down easily or he can't hit a WR in a little window or can't read a defense fast enough. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rockdog1293000. Show Rockdog1293000's posts

I meant it's clear he's NOT great at throwing the football.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from quasi1981. Show quasi1981's posts

zbellino and rockdog, I have lived most of the last 30 years in San Franciso, and I saw them in an interview, and Walsh and Mariucci ( A QB coach for years) each watched him together.  They said there was not one thing they saw in a PRIVATE
    workout w/ Brady & he showed NOTHING that they saw that would make him an NFL prospect.  I also never said Tebow was a great can't lose prospect. 

I am just having fun reading how so many of you think you KNOW Tebow can't make it and you knew Brady would.  All I have been saying is this whole thing is a total crap shoot, and not you, me, the others writing in this and other posts acting like you have this absolute proof of your ability to know about players, when the GMs, Coaches, Scouts, and everyone else has no idea whatsoever if even the # 1 player in the draft has the slightest chance to make it even through their first exhibition season.  There have been many many QBs taken # 1 and they were flops from the first day like Ryan Leaf, Jamarcus Russell from the top of my head.  Look at Vince Young, he had the worse fundamentals you could ever want as a QB, but he had so many intangibles, he was able to win quite a few games for the Titans, and it was those intangibles alone that kept him around.  I knew he wouldn't make it if he didn't develop, but that also goes for EVERY QB taken, he was just terrrible in fundamentals.  Joe Kapp played at Cal and he had terrible fundamentals, but had so many intangibles he was a very good NFL QB. 

ONE more time, all I was saying from my opening post was the greatest offensive mind EVER in football, he is the reason the offenses are so complex now, was flat out wrong about Brady in the end, Brady developed quickly, worked harder than most, and became great.  Tebow could come into the NFL and develop, and Bradford or any of the great seniors coming out who were amazing could flop if they don't work at it.  Tebow has some upsides, so who knows  Your guess is as good or bad as mine. Every team in the NFL combining all their resources have no idea who will work hard,  have character etc, and it is a crap shoot, and yes having the first picks gives you better odds, but some really great players come out of the draft late, or are Free Agents and they make it.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from quasi1981. Show quasi1981's posts

zbellino and rockdog - One more thing, Montana said he doubts he would have made it if he were drafted by someone else.  Walsh was the best at fundamentals and reading the defense along with the receivers reading it too.  I believe Brady made it more because of work ethics, guts, character, and of the utmost importance, he could see the whole field. 

I was out here in SF when the whole team turned around when this tall skinny kid started to play and the defense even got better (similar to where ever Flutie played.  The teams were better from top to bottom when Flutie played, clearly better than the other QBs that went down, they make the playoffs and the coaches took him out.)  Anyways, I didn't get to Brady out here in SF till after midseason, because the Pats had been so bad, they didn't get any national games.  The first look I got was a replay, and it was from behind him, so I could see him looking at the receivers from his point of view looking down field.  He looks left, then right, then left & right & left afain & all of a sudden, his head looking down the left side of the field, like lightning, his whole body shifted all the way to the other side of the field and he through a bullit down the right sideline for a 25-30 yard gain.  I called my brother in Wakefield, and said right away that Brady is the real deal, & he asked why.  I said because he can see the whole field.  It was amazing.  He was so Montana like it was scary, thou since the 07 greatest offense ever ( our downfall averaging 14 points in playoff losses, just like Manning in his 9 playoff losses the Colts avg 12 points), I feel he lost what made him great, being a great field general, and managing the game, spreading the ball around, sustaining long drives instead of tryin to score in 3-5 plays.  It is the reason we lost to the Colts on the 4th and 2, because if we had one sustained drive in the 4th of 6-8 minutes, Manning wouldn't have had so many opportunities to get the ball back.  Walsh said the only real difference he saw between Montana and Brady was that Montana was more mobile outside the pocket, and he was never looking to run till he had too, something that Steve Young took years to learn because he would put his head down and start running instead of looking as he ran, and when he did, he became great with only one flaw; no ability to come from behind.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from quasi1981. Show quasi1981's posts

Rockdog thanks, Its funny how we all get so wacked out thinking we are in total disagreement when in the end we find we agree more than not.

My best example is did you ever get into texting about something with your lady, and it gets so out of hand as she is answering your 4th message and you are answering her 7th and you are fighting when if you were speaking on the phone or better, speaking together in person, there would be no disagreements.

I am going out for the day.  I enjoyed all this, frustrating as it can get

See Ya!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from quasi1981. Show quasi1981's posts

rockdog - I figured the throwing part out right away about Tebow not good at it fundamentally.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rockdog1293000. Show Rockdog1293000's posts

Rockdog thanks, Its funny how we all get so wacked out thinking we are in total disagreement when in the end we find we agree more than not. My best example is did you ever get into texting about something with your lady, and it gets so out of hand as she is answering your 4th message and you are answering her 7th and you are fighting when if you were speaking on the phone or better, speaking together in person, there would be no disagreements. I am going out for the day.  I enjoyed all this, frustrating as it can get See Ya!!
    Posted by quasi

It's frustrating but interesting too. It is a total crap shoot, and Tebow certainly isn't disqualified from being a great QB because people are crapping all over him now. I understand your point is that even great evaluators of talent sometimes mess up. I agree that it is vitally important to go to the RIGHT team, and even Brady know's he was lucky to land in NE. NE does a great job of developing QB's, as did Walsh obviously. 

All I can say is that Tebow is a very polarizing subject, and it'll be interesting to see where he goes/how he actually performs in the NFL. I have my opinion, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't root for him if the Pats selected him. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from quasi1981. Show quasi1981's posts

Rockdog - My point exactly - you, me and most everyone here will root for him if he gets drafted.  Imagine if he gets straightened out, you have a QB who is virtually unstoppable in his ability to run like a fullback, which we are sadly missing here.  I love straight ahead runners because they always get you 2-3 yards and sustain drives unlike B Sanders when with the Lions.  They developed a very good passing game at one point and Sanders keeps backing up on runs time after time trying to create something instead of just getting those 2 or 3 yards giving the Lions 2nd or 3rd and long.  Then he'd run for 70 yds.  Give me the Emitt Smith or who always get you something.  If Maroney would learn to just hit the holes and go straight ahead, he would get the 2 or 3 and with his speed and moves could be great!  I say he has not lived up to expectations, but he IS too talented to let go and showed great improvement.  Didn't the Pats change to zone blocking, because he was more effective in college with it, like the Broncos are or were, having all these running backs running very effectively?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Now you are putting words into people's mouths. 

I never said, and no one else in the thread I can remember ever said, that they were sure Brady would be great. Anyone saying that is either lying or needs a new job.

If your only point is that the draft is a "crapshoot," the fact, and this is a fact, is that you are wrong. Every season the probowl proves this. It is overwhelmingly dominated by first day picks. It is overwhelmingly dominated by first round picks proportional to roster makeup. And the odds get even better as you get to the top of the round, in and about the top 10-15.

If craps had odds like that, I would be at Harrah's right now making a living. 

Here is what crapshoot means: any given roll has the exact same odds at being a success for the bettor or shooter as it does for any other roll. This is the truth, even if the last five rolls turned out one way, the odds are still the same on the sixth roll.

The NFL draft simply is not like that. Players have definite probabilities. 

In 2001 I didn't even think NE needed a QB. I had seen Brady at Michigan playing against ND. He looked like any other QB with bulk problems (Pike) but worse, only had two years of tape. 

If anyone presented me the same prospect this season, I would say day two if you want a prospect like that. 

On Tebow? What I have said all along. Late day two if no one else is silly enough. He has the kind of determination that shows he could at least pick up some basics and run with it in special teams. He is not a quitter. This gives him a solid floor, meaning unlike some other guys he has the guts to stick with it.

He has a soft ceiling as a H-back type if he can learn to run some routes. Most of this is based on his wierd (for a QB) dimensions. He is built more like a FB.

As a QB, you are essentially committing yourself to a huge, long project, because as he stands now, he cannot play QB in the NFL from the most fundamental level. He cannot throw accurately enough, and cannot drop back well enough, and (many QBs coming out are like this, but Florida Qbs are worse) has never made NFL style reads. Drafting him with the hopes of playing QB only (though no one would do this) would be UFA territory. 

That is right. Skinnny kid, with little experience rates higher (day two late) than FB kid with terrible delivery, footwork, pro-style experience does. I make no apologies for that.

However, I don't envision drafting him purely as a QB, but anyone in the NFL taking him is likely doing so with the possibility of moving him elsewhere once he reaches the NFL. This raises his "stock."

As far as him being day one? If  he didn't play on such a stacked Florida team, this whole thread doesn't exist.

Again, what I said before. The odds are against Tebow. For that reason, if you want him you take him very low. Otherwise, if someone else snatches him up, you let them assume the risk.

The draft is not a crapshoot brother. If it were, it wouldn't exist and people would be trying players out of the street, because anyone's guess is as good as anyone else's.

If NE were taking a QB on day one, I would rather they take a stab at McCoy. He is worth a look. While most of his film shows shotgun and spread, he makes reads. And while he makes some bad decisions, there is good film of him getting better. Tebow is a blank slate. Florida's system is so stripped down, it is hard to figure how he would do if asked to make NFL style reads. Also, he has the same kind of leadership potential in my opinion. As far as his release goes, it is on too tight a wheel sometimes, but is light years better than Tebows.

If someone asked me to choose between these two kids in the third, and the only spot I could play them was QB, I would take McCoy every time.

That said, I am not convinced Ne needs to take a QB at all in this draft. Hoyer looked like he had promise to me. 

Taking another Qb is next season. Grab someone late on day one or early day two, and keep playing the bad odds. Although if McCoy is hanging around late on day one and Ne has a pick to use, it makes it tempting to me. Much more tempting than Tebow. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Golfanyone. Show Golfanyone's posts

I THINK WE SHOULD LIKE HIM LONG ENOUGH TO GET HIM THEN SWAP HIM OUT TO THE CHIEFS FOR MATT CASSEL.HOWEVER SCOTT PIOLI WOULD NOT BE THAT STUPID,AS HE IS INTENT ON BUILDING A POWER HOUSE TEAM!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from seanblaze. Show seanblaze's posts

"In the first two rounds, you have to draft players who can start, and hopefully right away, or at least the second year," Todd McShay said. "The team that drafts Tim Tebow and expects him to play in the first two years, that’s just not fair. He’s not ready."

He's a project & an interesting one at that.....Take him in the 3rd or 4th if he is there. Let him learn his craft & an NFL O behind Brady & under BB.......Ask me again in 2012.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Medic87. Show Medic87's posts

because most of the world does too.  It goes along with most experts.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sveltics. Show Sveltics's posts

Because we can read scouting reports, stupid...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rockdog1293000. Show Rockdog1293000's posts

Now you are putting words into people's mouths.  I never said, and no one else in the thread I can remember ever said, that they were sure Brady would be great. Anyone saying that is either lying or needs a new job. If your only point is that the draft is a "crapshoot," the fact, and this is a fact, is that you are wrong. Every season the probowl proves this. It is overwhelmingly dominated by first day picks. It is overwhelmingly dominated by first round picks proportional to roster makeup. And the odds get even better as you get to the top of the round, in and about the top 10-15. If craps had odds like that, I would be at Harrah's right now making a living.  Here is what crapshoot means: any given roll has the exact same odds at being a success for the bettor or shooter as it does for any other roll. This is the truth, even if the last five rolls turned out one way, the odds are still the same on the sixth roll. The NFL draft simply is not like that. Players have definite probabilities.  In 2001 I didn't even think NE needed a QB. I had seen Brady at Michigan playing against ND. He looked like any other QB with bulk problems (Pike) but worse, only had two years of tape.  If anyone presented me the same prospect this season, I would say day two if you want a prospect like that.  On Tebow? What I have said all along. Late day two if no one else is silly enough. He has the kind of determination that shows he could at least pick up some basics and run with it in special teams. He is not a quitter. This gives him a solid floor, meaning unlike some other guys he has the guts to stick with it. He has a soft ceiling as a H-back type if he can learn to run some routes. Most of this is based on his wierd (for a QB) dimensions. He is built more like a FB. As a QB, you are essentially committing yourself to a huge, long project, because as he stands now, he cannot play QB in the NFL from the most fundamental level. He cannot throw accurately enough, and cannot drop back well enough, and (many QBs coming out are like this, but Florida Qbs are worse) has never made NFL style reads. Drafting him with the hopes of playing QB only (though no one would do this) would be UFA territory.  That is right. Skinnny kid, with little experience rates higher (day two late) than FB kid with terrible delivery, footwork, pro-style experience does. I make no apologies for that. However, I don't envision drafting him purely as a QB, but anyone in the NFL taking him is likely doing so with the possibility of moving him elsewhere once he reaches the NFL. This raises his "stock." As far as him being day one? If  he didn't play on such a stacked Florida team, this whole thread doesn't exist. Again, what I said before. The odds are against Tebow. For that reason, if you want him you take him very low. Otherwise, if someone else snatches him up, you let them assume the risk. The draft is not a crapshoot brother. If it were, it wouldn't exist and people would be trying players out of the street, because anyone's guess is as good as anyone else's. If NE were taking a QB on day one, I would rather they take a stab at McCoy. He is worth a look. While most of his film shows shotgun and spread, he makes reads. And while he makes some bad decisions, there is good film of him getting better. Tebow is a blank slate. Florida's system is so stripped down, it is hard to figure how he would do if asked to make NFL style reads. Also, he has the same kind of leadership potential in my opinion. As far as his release goes, it is on too tight a wheel sometimes, but is light years better than Tebows. If someone asked me to choose between these two kids in the third, and the only spot I could play them was QB , I would take McCoy every time. That said, I am not convinced Ne needs to take a QB at all in this draft. Hoyer looked like he had promise to me.  Taking another Qb is next season. Grab someone late on day one or early day two, and keep playing the bad odds. Although if McCoy is hanging around late on day one and Ne has a pick to use, it makes it tempting to me. Much more tempting than Tebow. 
    Posted by zbellino

Good points. Calling the draft a crap shoot is an overstatement, but it surely isn't an exact science. Surely first round picks should be more successful than second round, and second round more successful than third round and so on. But on a more local level there is great variability which is why people could call the draft a crap shoot. The first two picks in the draft are never the two best players over the long haul. In fact, one may become a star while one could washout in less than 5 years (Ryan Leaf, Aliki Smith, and on and on). The fact that Sebastian Vollmer, a guy who is 6'8" and 330 lbs with good movement skills and a guy with Conference USA all star team honors, wasn't invited to the combine speaks to how inexact scouting is. It's obviously not an easy job projecting players.

The fact that it's so tough to project players makes me even more risk averse in regards to the Pats picks, which is why Tebow scares me even more. Many things have to happen for him to be successful. I'd rather them take a development OL or DL (a guy like Pryor really can help) or a position changer that fits in NE's scheme better than Tebow (Edelman is a good example...see his 3 cone times and cutting ability as a QB and it's easy to see he has the skills to be a Welker clone). If the draft is deep use it on players who you think can make an impact soon. If BB has a role in mind for Tebow (I can envision a goal line QB role, but even that's a stretch), then maybe they go for him. I just don't think it's a good idea, but I'm not paid to make these decisions.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Why do most of you Pats fans think so little of Tebow?:
    Bill Walsh, the greatest offensive genius ever who totally changed the NFL forever, and coached Montana and Steve Young, along with Steve Mariucci, who coached Favre, and was an excellent offensive mind, together worked him out privately, and there was absolutely nothing about him in delivery, footwork, or anything else that led them to believe he would be even a backup QB.  All they heard was he had the "IN"tangibles, which are the leadership abilities and total team player.  They said no to drafting him. His name? Tom Brady!! OK knowledgeable PATS fans, what do you have to say to that?  No excuses! Were any of you at all happy about the Pats drafting him even in the late rounds?  None of you have a clue how good or bad Brady or Tebow could be.  They have similar qualities, the intangibles and the desire to workout and succeed.   Go Pats!
    Posted by quasi

When would you hope that the Pats draft this Tebow guy?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Why do most of you Pats fans think so little of Tebow?

No accuracy...