Why do people hate Rex soooo much?????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ray2424. Show ray2424's posts

Why do people hate Rex soooo much?????

I'm a Pats fan and I just don't get why people hate on Rex Ryan so much? Is it because he is making the Jets a really good team now and we don't think we can compete with them? I'm confident in the Pats no matter what happens with the Jets, we'll still be able to beat them. I just want to know why everyone is hating on Rex and the whole Jets team? People shouldn't hate on Rex because of his personality, that's what makes him different. I'm not trying to defend Rex and the Jets but I respect them because they are good and I do believe what ever Rex does to get his team going, is his business. It might not be traditional but as long as he isn't killing anyone, there shouldn't be a problem.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

Re: Why do people hate Rex soooo much?????

hope you wore your fireproof outfit today..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Why do people hate Rex soooo much?????:
    [QUOTE]I'm a Pats fan and I just don't get why people hate on Rex Ryan so much? Is it because he is making the Jets a really good team now and we don't think we can compete with them? I'm confident in the Pats no matter what happens with the Jets, we'll still be able to beat them. I just want to know why everyone is hating on Rex and the whole Jets team? People shouldn't hate on Rex because of his personality, that's what makes him different. I'm not trying to defend Rex and the Jets but I respect them because they are good and I do believe what ever Rex does to get his team going, is his business. It might not be traditional but as long as he isn't killing anyone, there shouldn't be a problem.  
    Posted by ray2424[/QUOTE]

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

Why would a Pats fan go through the trouble of opening an account just to ask other Pats fans why they hate the coach of a divisional rival?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Posts are filled with opinion. This is yours. You're entitled to it. Hate card should go, but it is part of an opine. Don't let the bullies verbally push you around.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ray2424. Show ray2424's posts

In Response to Re: Why do people hate Rex soooo much?????:
    [QUOTE]hope you wore your fireproof outfit today..
    Posted by whodeawhodat[/QUOTE]
    Why? I just want to know....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

We don't hate Rex. We're just more into supporting the Patriots than engaging in garbage talk about Rex. He can say and do as he wishes. Football is what counts.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

Because you are about to get flamed.  prolly not too much but the easy ones will come after you.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ray2424. Show ray2424's posts

n Response to Re: Why do people hate Rex soooo much?????:
    [QUOTE]Why would a Pats fan go through the trouble of opening an account just to ask other Pats fans why they hate the coach of a divisional rival?
    Posted by KellieMB[/QUOTE]
    I didn't open a account just to ask this question. I love the Pats, and I hate the Jets but I respect what their doing over there.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

let it go man, let it fall off the first page and die along with your brand spanking new account.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

[QUOTE]We don't hate Rex. We're just more into supporting the Patriots than engaging in garbage talk about Rex. He can say and do as he wishes. Football is what counts.
    Posted by NYC[/QUOTE]

Speak for yourself.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

[QUOTE]n Response to Re: Why do people hate Rex soooo much????? : I didn't open a account just to ask this question. I love the Pats, and I hate the Jets but I respect what their doing over there.

Oh my god! That line came right out of the Troll Handbook!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ray2424. Show ray2424's posts

[QUOTE]We don't hate Rex. We're just more into supporting the Patriots than engaging in garbage talk about Rex. He can say and do as he wishes. Football is what counts.
    Posted by NYC[/QUOTE]
    EXACTLY...... football is what counts!!! My question was to the other Pats fans that really go out there way to say bad thing about Rex and his coaching style. I just wanted to know why?? I hate the Jets as much as the next Pats fan but I respect good coaches and team's.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedinate. Show jedinate's posts

Okay, I'll feed the troll.

Personally, I hate him because I can't stand loud mouths who speak, just to hear their own voice and act as if they are 5 time world champions when they haven't done ANYTHING as a head coach yet.

He has his team walking around, acting as if they are returning SuperBowl Champs. How about winning something, before you act as though you are the best team on the planet? There is a difference between arrogance and confidence...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ray2424. Show ray2424's posts

[QUOTE]Because you are about to get flamed.  prolly not too much but the easy ones will come after you.
    But you undertsand what I'm trying to say right? I'm not cheering for the Jets but I just want to know why Pats fans really hate sooo much on Rex. I mean I know their our rival and we hate the Jets but i respect what Rex is doing out there and in the end the best team wins. I feel Pats are better, Tom Brady is ready to go, and that's why the Patriots will beat them.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ray2424. Show ray2424's posts

[QUOTE]Is this question for real is this more troll work? 1 total post for this guy and this is it?
    Posted by russgriswold[/QUOTE]
    I'm not a Troll... Whatever that is!!! I just honestly want to know why? I know they're our rival but we shouldn't even respect Rex and the Jets, just sports fans in general??? I just want to let you know I'm a Pats fan but I respect good teams and coaches, even though I obviously want to beat the hell out of them on the field when we play them.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why do people hate Rex soooo much????? : Why? I just want to know....
    Have anything to ask about the Pats?  Couldn't care less about the Jets or their coach.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ray2424. Show ray2424's posts

[QUOTE]Okay, I'll feed the troll. Personally, I hate him because I can't stand loud mouths who speak, just to hear their own voice and act as if they are 5 time world champions when they haven't done ANYTHING as a head coach yet. He has his team walking around, acting as if they are returning SuperBowl Champs. How about winning something, before you act as though you are the best team on the planet? There is a difference between arrogance and confidence...
    Posted by jedinate[/QUOTE]
    See I respect your answer and it's a good one! What's the problem with making your team feel like they're the best and nobody can mess with you?? It's half arrogance and confidence.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"What's the problem with making your team feel like they're the best and nobody can mess with you??"

OK, I'll bite: how about "Super Bowl or bust" raising the pressure on a team before they have shown they can handle it? I believe one of the main reasons the Colts haven't won more Super Bowls is because they level of expectation gets them pretty tight. You saw that as well when the Pats lost the Super Bowl and the perfect season. Not the only reason they lost, but the Pats were tight that game while the Giants were loose and playing with house money. 

The Jets are loose enough now, but when the playoffs hit, they will have to play with the "Super Bowl favorites" tag place on them by their head coach. It's a lot better in sports to be the underdog playing the "nobody thought we could be here" card. Rex is a good coach and I don't hate him but I do think there is a distinction between getting your players confident and blowing smoke. 

Having said that I rarely make anti-Jets posts in this forum as I prefer to talk about the Pats. Hopefully you do too.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why do people hate Rex soooo much????? : See I respect your answer and it's a good one! What's the problem with making your team feel like they're the best and nobody can mess with you?? It's half arrogance and confidence.

So, asking a Pats' team question:  Would you like BB to act this way?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ray2424. Show ray2424's posts

[QUOTE]let it go man, let it fall off the first page and die along with your brand spanking new account.
    Damn, it's like that?? I'm just asking a question

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots44. Show patriots44's posts

[QUOTE]Okay, I'll feed the troll. Personally, I hate him because I can't stand loud mouths who speak, just to hear their own voice and act as if they are 5 time world champions when they haven't done ANYTHING as a head coach yet. He has his team walking around, acting as if they are returning SuperBowl Champs. How about winning something, before you act as though you are the best team on the planet? There is a difference between arrogance and confidence...
    Posted by jedinate[/QUOTE]Why not, act like you won the SuperBowl. Fake it till you make it. I hope the jets implode this year. Sounds like you are in fear of the Jets, a little bit. Assume a virtue if you have it not. " SHAKESPEARE " However Arrogant the Jets act is up to them. Think of how much fun it will be when the Team misses the Playoffs. Let them keep talkin it's Beautiful

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ray2424. Show ray2424's posts

[QUOTE]" What's the problem with making your team feel like they're the best and nobody can mess with you??" OK, I'll bite: how about "Super Bowl or bust" raising the pressure on a team before they have shown they can handle it? I believe one of the main reasons the Colts haven't won more Super Bowls is because they level of expectation gets them pretty tight. You saw that as well when the Pats lost the Super Bowl and the perfect season. Not the only reason they lost, but the Pats were tight that game while the Giants were loose and playing with house money.  The Jets are loose enough now, but when the playoffs hit, they will have to play with the "Super Bowl favorites" tag place on them by their head coach. It's a lot better in sports to be the underdog playing the "nobody thought we could be here" card. Rex is a good coach and I don't hate him but I do think there is a distinction between getting your players confident and blowing smoke.  Having said that I rarely make anti-Jets posts in this forum as I prefer to talk about the Pats. Hopefully you do too.
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]
    WOW... Honestly great answer and you just made me change my mind!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Yeah, I wanna know too!!!  Why do all you guys hate him..I'm a pats fan and I'm a redsox fan toooooo. Why does everyone hate A-Rod..He seems like a pretty nice guy to me.

Golly Gee people.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

I don't want to speak too early but I am becoming a pretty big fan of Rex's team building.  It looks like he is taking a team that was finishing it's rebuid under Mangini and completely destroying it and putting it in a hole that will take 5 years to dig out of.

Sections
Shortcuts