Why do we feed trolls?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Why do we feed trolls?

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Well, I did post that link about the occupations psychos are attracted to. Sales was very high on the list.

There are clearly problems here. Just the bannings alone show some sort of obsessive` compulsive thing. Would you return here after being banned 25 times? Maybe two or three, but 25 times? Of course you wouldn't.

Honestly, I feel bad for the guy. But he is so damned annoying it's hard to keep that sentiment in sight.

Yes, I did see that list.  Sales was high on that list and I would bet that the reason it is high on the list is because it takes into consideration phone sales people like Rusty.  Phone sales people are annoying, the really annoying ones must take a lot of crap over the phone for being so annoying.  Pretty much describes and fits Rusty perfectly on here too.

I too feel a bad for the guy, and you are exactly right.  It is hard to keep that sentiment in sight.   There have been a few time I tried to get along with him, even made some positive posts regarding some of his comments, hoping that would maybe change the tension between us but it didn't work.  He was back to calling me names in the very next post.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

I was here a few years ago under a different name and left cause it was getting bad and alot sided with rusty back then,now being back a few months I see he just turned on everyone here and everything .Now all you see is even if the thread isnt about brady,BB ,he comes in to bash Brady at every chance he gets.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

TFB12, you and I have disagreed in the past and had a little squabble here and there, but we have never had the kinds of problems with each other that we both have had with this character. That tells a lot. You are well liked and respected on this board by a broad sample of the participants. Everybody loves your excellent photoshop work. Yet like everyone except Rusty's fake accounts, sooner or later you get on his bad side and are a troll. He even calls wozzy a troll at this point. Ridiculous. Wozzy bleeds red white and blue (or silver and blue I guess, lol).

Thanks, Babe!  And I agree.  I agree with a lot of your points on this forum and you are one of my favorite posters here.  You have been here a long time and I don't ever recall you being banned.  And yes, we have had a disagreement a time or two, pretty heated ones I might add, but when it was done, it was done.  And I think we get along very well.  At least until that topic comes up again, lol!  We might have it out again, but once again we will put it behind us.  I had the same thing happen with RallyC, but him and I squashed it and I truly have enjoyed his posts since.

Wozzy is probably one of the best, most legit posters on this board.  I was amazed to see Rusty turn on him and treat him like he does everyone else.  When that happens, you know there is a problem with the guy.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to soxrockursox's comment:

I was here a few years ago under a different name and left cause it was getting bad and alot sided with rusty back then,now being back a few months I see he just turned on everyone here and everything .Now all you see is even if the thread isnt about brady,BB ,he comes in to bash Brady at every chance he gets.

Yep!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

Not being able to admit he's wrong goes hand in hand with his delusions that he's the smartest post on this board. He hates being told he's wrong...and it fuels his dysfunctional psychosis. It's a vicious cycle that repeats itself....and reflected in words on a daily basis.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Oh good!!! Another troll thread!! Let me guess, some tool bag is complaining that there isn't enough koolaid for him to guzzle down his throat and then rusty chimed in 500 times about how he is the best fan in the universe. Am I close enough?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

Oh good!!! Another troll thread!! Let me guess, some tool bag is complaining that there isn't enough koolaid for him to guzzle down his throat and then rusty chimed in 500 times about how he is the best fan in the universe. Am I close enough?

Actually, we're discussing Rusty's mental illness.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

Actually, we're discussing Rusty's mental illness.

LOL!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

If he cant get the fact it was a low scoring on both sides ,it means its a defensive game for both teams and we lost that battle plain and simple!!Great Ds overcome turnovers and step up!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Just read through this entire thread...........................think I will go back to the cookout.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

One of my favorite parts of reading these threads is that the one person with the most banned accounts by a million miles continually calls others out for being trolls.

It's the same as this guy:

calling these guys

a bunch of fat people.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

If he cant get the fact it was a low scoring on both sides ,it means its a defensive game for both teams and we lost that battle plain and simple!!Great Ds overcome turnovers and step up!!

according some seriously delusional posters, the Giants had nothing to do with the low scoring game. The Patriots were on the field themselves....and it was soley Brady's fault...and noone else's.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

In response to 42AND46's comment:

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Are you aware Rusty admits that he lives in NC?

I really try to stay out of who anyone really is here.  He's not a troll.  He's just pathetic.  He does love the Pats and the Bruins.  He just has the WORST social skills of any fan I have ever read.

Queenie is a stereotype, which is funny as hell because all he does is stereotype and label others...

we've all known the person who worships themselves, are convinced they are the smartest person in any room they walk into and not only can't fathom that everyone can't see their "genius" and how "logical" their opnions are but also then prove their "superiority" by mocking, disparaging and personally attacking anyone who disagrees with them

Queenie also believes-as befits his inherent greatness over all but the few in his rarified air-that the measure of a person is their education, job and salary with everything else being superfluous and window-dressing at best

one thing I am still waiting for is his defense of his 30-something Gen Xers-ie: the most useless, self-centered generation there has probably ever been-the ones whose contributions to the world are basically whining and drama (with no real problems), grunge (see whining), ecstasy, ripped flannels and whining (had to say it twice for a whole decade of it)

I've pointed out your stupidity before. You are 43, correct? You're in GEN X.

Are you really this dumb? You're incorrectly labeling Gen X, actually describing the Millennials, yet you are in Gen X?

LOL!

This thread has no morphed into the dummy thread, so I need to leave after exposing Gunty, Loony and Phatty with ease.

Bye bye!

man ur an idiot

gen-x were born about 10 yrs after me-i am 45 and have nothing to do with ur whiny drama queen slacker ecstasy popping useless cohorts-i grew up basically in the late 70's - mid 80's  you know, pre-whiner 

ur a 90's child queenie exactly what a generation x kid is-and boy do u fit the stereotype!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TebowOwnsBrady. Show TebowOwnsBrady's posts

I hate trolls!  Laughing

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Wow this thread owes me about 5 minutes of my life back. 

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

Wow this thread owes me about 5 minutes of my life back. 

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

No refunds.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Wow, left for a week and nothing has changed  >.<

I swear by lil 10 pound bearded baby Jesus

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheTinMan. Show TheTinMan's posts

"worse kind"?

I really don't I need to be lectured by some 50 something loser who works for ESPN after daddy handed him his company, especially from someone who can't apply a 5th grade word correctly.

You sure you got an MBA from Harvard, RKrap, or is that another lie? I am pretty sure Harvard isn't accepting someone who doesn't understand the difference between "worse" and "worst". lol

Followed by russgriswold's comment that said, in part:

10-15 trolls who have been embarrassed by me at some point because I called out there agendas, still follow me around to this day.

Quite ironic, really.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to TheTinMan's comment:

"worse kind"?

I really don't I need to be lectured by some 50 something loser who works for ESPN after daddy handed him his company, especially from someone who can't apply a 5th grade word correctly.

You sure you got an MBA from Harvard, RKrap, or is that another lie? I am pretty sure Harvard isn't accepting someone who doesn't understand the difference between "worse" and "worst". lol

Followed by russgriswold's comment that said, in part:

10-15 trolls who have been embarrassed by me at some point because I called out there agendas, still follow me around to this day.

Quite ironic, really.

I wish to use a stronger word than irony, but will not

Rusty does not understand the spell check issues with using an IPAD or IPHONE...just as he does not understand the difference between multiple spellings of the phrase "there" 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

This. Lots of good posters have fled due to this maniac. Its basically only the folks like me, hurl, babe,etc that still come here to smack rusty around. Thats the only way to interact on this board. Either deal with Rusty or leave. I like the forum so I choose to deal with him and also because I refuse to give him what he wants. A board of followers, little rusty minions who dont konw chit about football who worship his every word. Just 2 years ago he still had a good following, but things change. Fans get more educated, they see the patterns and leave in embaressment after they realized they were praising a madman. Every time rusty gets banned, its gets worse for him. Used to be an intervention thread after every ban with a few people having his back saying "rusty is smart, he knows football , but just doesnt respect others opinion"  and now, no more intervention threads. Folks just pray he doesnt return. Once he started going at Wozzy, a guy who had his back for the most part and who I actually thought was a fake account has turned on him and redsoxfan has bailed out. GlenR is seldom here. Anyone agreeing now is just a cloned account. I mean the guy pops in and out under different accounts in ONE day. How are we supposed to know who he is and when someone is making fun of him with a made up account?  Its never going to end

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Rusty isn't a troll as much as he is a pain.  Despite some of his crazy ideas I honestly believe he is a fan of the team.  That can't be said for some of the real trolls here (and no I don't think most of the people Rusty calls trolls are trolls either).  Plus it is pretty clear that he actually believes what he is saying which might make him crazy in my book, but not a real troll.  The ultimate troll here is PhatRex/Bustchise/whatever other board names he uses.  I stopped responding to him and I wish Rusty would as well.  Then he would leave since Rusty is really the only one who feeds him these days.  Underdog is a troll, but he doesn't really post here enough anymore for me to care that much.  I find Jints to be sort of annoying at times and I think he makes the board harder to read because of his constant tweaking of Rusty, but I'd rather have him around than PhatRex.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

Wow, left for a week and nothing has changed  >.<

I swear by lil 10 pound bearded baby Jesus

Ha.  I was gone for vacation this past week and I thought things might have calmed down a bit.  Boy was I wrong on that one.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [/QUOTE]

I was going to say "latest and greatest", but this new one doesn't top the time you said that the Bruins didn't get enough in return when they traded Bobby Orr.  (For Pats fans who don't follow much hockey:  Bobby Orr was never traded.  He left via free agency under a storm of lies from his agent.  Rusty also claims the story of the lies by Orr's agent, which are well known and proven fact, are also false.)

[/QUOTE]

I know, I know, no hockey talk. But just a quick aside here. My ex father-in-law was pals with Alan Eagleson back in the day (my ex was from the TO area). I literally almost didn't get married because he and I went at it over the Orr situation. He was adamant that the eagle was a stand-up guy and would never cheat, etc.  I defended Orr, of course.

And then he was convicted and went to jail and we didn't talk about it after that. I like and respect my once father-in-law to this day, but I do wish he forbade his daughter from marrying me... 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

This. Lots of good posters have fled due to this maniac. Its basically only the folks like me, hurl, babe,etc that still come here to smack rusty around. Thats the only way to interact on this board. Either deal with Rusty or leave. I like the forum so I choose to deal with him and also because I refuse to give him what he wants. A board of followers, little rusty minions who dont konw chit about football who worship his every word. Just 2 years ago he still had a good following, but things change. Fans get more educated, they see the patterns and leave in embaressment after they realized they were praising a madman. Every time rusty gets banned, its gets worse for him. Used to be an intervention thread after every ban with a few people having his back saying "rusty is smart, he knows football , but just doesnt respect others opinion"  and now, no more intervention threads. Folks just pray he doesnt return. Once he started going at Wozzy, a guy who had his back for the most part and who I actually thought was a fake account has turned on him and redsoxfan has bailed out. GlenR is seldom here. Anyone agreeing now is just a cloned account. I mean the guy pops in and out under different accounts in ONE day. How are we supposed to know who he is and when someone is making fun of him with a made up account?  Its never going to end

The guy is a nutjob.

He never criticizes the play of anybody but Brady. It just doesn't get any crazier than that on a sports board.

He boasts about his college degree and his 150 IQ, but then boasts that he is a "salesman". No offense to sales people, but that isn't exactly a "think tank" job. LMAO

He constantly pries into posters personal lives for details to try and use that against them regarding football talk. Madman.

He thinks people are "following him around", yet he posts insanity on every thread and invariably turns it into a Brady bashing exercise that people simply bludgeon him for. Delusional.

Everybody from Goodell to Brady to the damned water boy has some conspiracy going against BB in his crackpot mind.

He gets banned over and over and over but comes back in 5 minutes and demands the mods go get "the real trolls". He suffers from the same issue OJ does apparently.

I will make a confession. My recent "retirement" had a dual purpose. I knew if I was gone for a while or at least much less active the absence of the interference I run against this goofball would expose some here to his insanity much more and conflict would be inevitable. And sure enough well regarded posters like TFB12 zbellino and wozzy were soon on his list because they stood up to his idiocy.

Having this guy here is like having a dose of the clap. Break out the penicillin!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:

I know, I know, no hockey talk. But just a quick aside here. My ex father-in-law was pals with Alan Eagleson back in the day (my ex was from the TO area). I literally almost didn't get married because he and I went at it over the Orr situation. He was adamant that the eagle was a stand-up guy and would never cheat, etc.  I defended Orr, of course.

And then he was convicted and went to jail and we didn't talk about it after that. I like and respect my once father-in-law to this day, but I do wish he forbade his daughter from marrying me... 

In an attempt to cover his tracks, Rusty has informed us that the whole story about Eagleson lying to Orr and not telling him about the partial ownership portion of the contract is untrue.

He doesn't dare venture over there anymore.

Sections
Shortcuts