Why do we feed trolls?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

Why do we feed trolls?

As much as I enjoy this board...for the life of of me I can not understand why we respond to trolls...if no one responds to their dumb threads they go away...Why does everyone feel the need to respond to Commie...Why does everyone respond to rcrap ? If you guys want these threads to go away..ignore them! Dont feed the trolls!

go Pats 2013-2014

12-4 you heard it here first

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

Re: Why do we feed trolls?

I dunno,  the definition of troll

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtrl//ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by trying to start arguments and upset people.[1]. They may do this by posting deliberately inflammatory,[2]extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[3] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[4]

On any board, just about every poster is a "troll" because it seems like there is at least one person who does not agree with an op.

one could say that this thread is "trollish"....

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Bustchise's comment:

Hey Queenie!  Remember that time you said BJGE ran for 1000 yards in 11 games?  That was awesome.  And remember when you said that Ridley ran for 1500 yards?  That was awesome too... even if it was another huge lie from you.

LOL!  I thought I was the only one who caught his 1500 yards by Ridley.  Just more of Rusty inflated facts spewed on this forum.  Also,  anytime someone who has been banned 15+ times talks about trolls and mods is just plain hilarious.  The guy isn't right in the head.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Lets see, messages deleted 200 times per week

Account banned over 20 times

Daily bashing of Brady

Daily posting about the Jets

Is that a troll? 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

I stopped feeding the trolls and I feel better, look better and have more time for my family.  My co-workers have noticed the difference and I'm up for that big promotion.

I'll be taking that vacation in Revere if everything goes to plan.  I got it made, in the shade with lemonade.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gravelten4. Show Gravelten4's posts

It goes back to the caves from which we came. The innate desire to win, conquer and prevail. At times I almost expect the smell of freshly hand killed brontosaurus flesh to emanate from my iPad. 

...or maybe there is alot more truth to the "mansturate theory" than I ever thought!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

In response to bostatewarrior's comment:

I stopped feeding the trolls and I feel better, look better and have more time for my family.  My co-workers have noticed the difference and I'm up for that big promotion.

I'll be taking that vacation in Revere if everything goes to plan.  I got it made, in the shade with lemonade.

LOL!

I love how RKrap is on here pretending he's not a troll and he's still stoking his "My Thoughts, Exactly" troll thread. Absolutely priceless.

I make comments that the majority of folks agree with. I was at Pats Place yesterday and the sentiment was clearly said including on camera that the Pats sneed to implement policy to insure criminal behavior by a player is a one time issue, and then the player is out of the league.

You on the other hand hijack every thread with your anti Brady trolling, post daily about the Jets, and are banned for offensive language and comments over 20 times...

I don't have to pretend....when will you wake up from the haze of make believe? You are a troll of the worse kind

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

http://www.nfkb0.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Someone_Is_Wrong_On_The_Internet1.gif

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

There really isn't a troll problem here at all.  Over on the Bruins board, we've had a guy who has been posting since the B's won the Cup in 2011.  He posts about nothing but how the Bruins have Greg Campbell and that leads to the on-ice officials giving the Bruins breaks.

There are times when the whole front page will be threads started by this person, or old threads from years ago dug up and replied to.  

Here, people disagree with someone and they get labeled a troll.  RKap gets labeled this way all the time for seeing things differently.  I've been labeled a troll for not loving Belichick enough.  Commie is pretty bad with the off-topic Hope Solo routine, but I don't believe that person comes here for the sole purpose of being a jerk. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gravelten4. Show Gravelten4's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:

http://www.nfkb0.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Someone_Is_Wrong_On_The_Internet1.gif

Love it!!!!!

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:

Nice!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

There really isn't a troll problem here at all.  Over on the Bruins board, we've had a guy who has been posting since the B's won the Cup in 2011.  He posts about nothing but how the Bruins have Greg Campbell and that leads to the on-ice officials giving the Bruins breaks.

There are times when the whole front page will be threads started by this person, or old threads from years ago dug up and replied to.  

Here, people disagree with someone and they get labeled a troll.  RKap gets labeled this way all the time for seeing things differently.  I've been labeled a troll for not loving Belichick enough.  Commie is pretty bad with the off-topic Hope Solo routine, but I don't believe that person comes here for the sole purpose of being a jerk. 

Rusty and UD6 are the only permanent trolls here. And maybe a stray jets fan with different names pops in here and there as well.

Rusty is probably in reality a Panthers fan who fakes being a Pats fan so he can slam Brady. That's all he does really. And many here let him get away with it. He probably laughs at them for letting him crap on the greatest player in team history.

Not me though. I grab this malevolent little troll by the ear day in and day out and expose his malice.

Are you aware Rusty admits that he lives in NC?

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

I really try to stay out of who anyone really is here.  He's not a troll.  He's just pathetic.  He does love the Pats and the Bruins.  He just has the WORST social skills of any fan I have ever read.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

I really try to stay out of who anyone really is here.  He's not a troll.  He's just pathetic.  He does love the Pats and the Bruins.  He just has the WORST social skills of any fan I have ever read.

There is something very fishey about that guy. Banned 25 times and back in 5 minutes doing the same bashing. Something isn't right. Even trolls from other teams aren't as reviled as he is.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

In response to bostatewarrior's comment:

LOL!

I love how RKrap is on here pretending he's not a troll and he's still stoking his "My Thoughts, Exactly" troll thread. Absolutely priceless.

I make comments that the majority of folks agree with. I was at Pats Place yesterday and the sentiment was clearly said including on camera that the Pats sneed to implement policy to insure criminal behavior by a player is a one time issue, and then the player is out of the league.

You on the other hand hijack every thread with your anti Brady trolling, post daily about the Jets, and are banned for offensive language and comments over 20 times...

I don't have to pretend....when will you wake up from the haze of make believe? You are a troll of the worse kind

"worse kind"?

I really don't I need to be lectured by some 50 something loser who works for ESPN after daddy handed him his company, especially from someone who can't apply a 5th grade word correctly.

You sure you got an MBA from Harvard, RKrap, or is that another lie? I am pretty sure Harvard isn't accepting someone who doesn't understand the difference between "worse" and "worst". lol

I don't care if you were at Patriot Place all week. Does Bob Kraft, a guy you hate and slander here, know you come onto his property like that? Does he? I am sure he'd like to know a Mr. Karp is slithering around on his grounds and then coming here slandering him and other leaders of the organization.

Good thing he didn't buy the Globe, because that would make your presence here (and the mods allowing slander) a little awkward, Mr Jets fan.

Every time you bash Kraft or BB for anything, I will remind you and other BBws of Brady's poor play in recent postseasons.

I warned you of this. So, don't act like I initiate anything here. You do. Look at your "My Thoughts, Exactly" thread.

Only trolls agree with you and your premise. Your proof of what you agree with is part of the anti-Pats media movement that your own company (ESPN) profits from to help pay your salary.

Is your last name Karp?

Me disagreeing with how Kraft has handled or not handled this situation is me as a fan on a public forum being critical of how the situation was, or is being handled. That is not "bashing Kraft".

Me disagreeing with BB and some of his free agent signings, or not listening to HIS assembled scouting team is me being critical of that situation, not bashing BB

You bashing Brady every day, on virtually every hijacked thread is trolling of the worst kind. 

Btw, the "my thoughts exactly" post was written by Eric Wilbur here at BDC. It was not written by me. It was not written by ESPN....btw, Ashley Fox was not fired...I checked. 

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I have GREAT social skills, actually.  Most of my friends are older than I am. I don't know too many well rounded individuals who aren't socially affable. I can talk about anything at any time.  I am well educated, well read and enoy having a good time in any situation. I can hang with wealthy people or Johnny Redneck just as easily. I don't like most Millennials or trolls who troll our boards, yes.

I also hate phonies and hypocrites, which should be obvious to you and Babe (or any other troll) at this point.

It's why I point out WHY they are a hypocrite and they get angry, following me around for days, months or years.

I am from NE originally,

What about you? Have even left Massachusetts before? I suspect not since your world is so small and pathetic.

Hey, have you reliazed that the only way Chia can justify the Seguin  trade is if the 3 crappy prospects he acquired or Eriksson himself helps us win a Cup in the next 3 years? No way they extend Erkisson at 32 past the 2015/2016 season.

I hope that 1 mil per he's saved translates on the ice, NAS.  See, these are the things you fanboys over there aren't even thinking about as you run out getting your Eriksson jerseys and trading in your goofy Jagr jersey. I told you Jagr would not work. Willing to admit defeat in that debate yet, or will you just troll and stalk me here?

My personal life is 100% none of your business.

As for your hockey comments:  I'm more than happy to discuss them over on the Bruins side.  Of course, you won't venture over there to show your face anymore after your latest foolish escapade. 

I was going to say "latest and greatest", but this new one doesn't top the time you said that the Bruins didn't get enough in return when they traded Bobby Orr.  (For Pats fans who don't follow much hockey:  Bobby Orr was never traded.  He left via free agency under a storm of lies from his agent.  Rusty also claims the story of the lies by Orr's agent, which are well known and proven fact, are also false.)

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Bustchise's comment:

Queenie, your grandmother's bridge group aren't your friends.  They tollerate you becasue you're fun to make fun of and don't have a clue as to how much of an idiot you are.

I forgot about this one.  THIS is a troll.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Just reading Rusty's replys in this thread is hilarious.  The guy is a buffoon.  Based on how he is in here there is no way the guy has a social life outside of this forum.  He did have a friend once that he helped move.  He made sure to point that out one time.  Not sure if they are still friends or not, the guy probably moved to get away from him.   Rusty spends all day in this forum and doing his phone sales job so I'm not sure he has much of a social life. 

---------------------------------------------

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Sections
Shortcuts