Why do we feed trolls?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re: Why do we feed trolls?

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Are you aware Rusty admits that he lives in NC?

I really try to stay out of who anyone really is here.  He's not a troll.  He's just pathetic.  He does love the Pats and the Bruins.  He just has the WORST social skills of any fan I have ever read.

Queenie is a stereotype, which is funny as hell because all he does is stereotype and label others...

we've all known the person who worships themselves, are convinced they are the smartest person in any room they walk into and not only can't fathom that everyone can't see their "genius" and how "logical" their opnions are but also then prove their "superiority" by mocking, disparaging and personally attacking anyone who disagrees with them

Queenie also believes-as befits his inherent greatness over all but the few in his rarified air-that the measure of a person is their education, job and salary with everything else being superfluous and window-dressing at best

one thing I am still waiting for is his defense of his 30-something Gen Xers-ie: the most useless, self-centered generation there has probably ever been-the ones whose contributions to the world are basically whining and drama (with no real problems), grunge (see whining), ecstasy, ripped flannels and whining (had to say it twice for a whole decade of it)

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

I have GREAT social skills, actually.  Most of my friends are older than I am. I don't know too many well rounded individuals who aren't socially affable. I can talk about anything at any time.  I am well educated, well read and enoy having a good time in any situation. I can hang with wealthy people or Johnny Redneck just as easily.

I also hate phonies and hypocrites I am from NE originally,

^^^^ The VI's dating profile. LMAO@him

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

one thing I am still waiting for is his defense of his 30-something Gen Xers-ie: the most useless, self-centered generation there has probably ever been-the ones whose contributions to the world are basically whining and drama (with no real problems), grunge (see whining), ecstasy, ripped flannels and whining (had to say it twice for a whole decade of it)

Hey, they gave is the falling-off-short-baggy-pants thing didn't they? That is something people of the future will look back on and see brilliance in.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I have GREAT social skills, actually.  Most of my friends are older than I am. I don't know too many well rounded individuals who aren't socially affable. I can talk about anything at any time.  I am well educated, well read and enoy having a good time in any situation. I can hang with wealthy people or Johnny Redneck just as easily. I don't like most Millennials or trolls who troll our boards, yes.

I also hate phonies and hypocrites, which should be obvious to you and Babe (or any other troll) at this point.

It's why I point out WHY they are a hypocrite and they get angry, following me around for days, months or years.

I am from NE originally,

What about you? Have even left Massachusetts before? I suspect not since your world is so small and pathetic.

Hey, have you reliazed that the only way Chia can justify the Seguin  trade is if the 3 crappy prospects he acquired or Eriksson himself helps us win a Cup in the next 3 years? No way they extend Erkisson at 32 past the 2015/2016 season.

I hope that 1 mil per he's saved translates on the ice, NAS.  See, these are the things you fanboys over there aren't even thinking about as you run out getting your Eriksson jerseys and trading in your goofy Jagr jersey. I told you Jagr would not work. Willing to admit defeat in that debate yet, or will you just troll and stalk me here?

My personal life is 100% none of your business.

As for your hockey comments:  I'm more than happy to discuss them over on the Bruins side.  Of course, you won't venture over there to show your face anymore after your latest foolish escapade. 

I was going to say "latest and greatest", but this new one doesn't top the time you said that the Bruins didn't get enough in return when they traded Bobby Orr.  (For Pats fans who don't follow much hockey:  Bobby Orr was never traded.  He left via free agency under a storm of lies from his agent.  Rusty also claims the story of the lies by Orr's agent, which are well known and proven fact, are also false.)

Rusty gets proven wrong virtually daily here. Then he has the clueless gall to tell others they don't do their homework. He gets caught in outright lies or deceptive ploys almost as often. How anybody could think someone proven to be so devious would not have fake accounts is a mystery of the ages. Without a doubt the biggest tool I have ever come across on any sports board.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I really try to stay out of who anyone really is here.  He's not a troll.  He's just pathetic.  He does love the Pats and the Bruins.  He just has the WORST social skills of any fan I have ever read.

There is something very fishey about that guy. Banned 25 times and back in 5 minutes doing the same bashing. Something isn't right. Even trolls from other teams aren't as reviled as he is.

Maybe honesty, being genuine and objectivity are character traits trolls like you never garnered in your life, so you being a phony is something you haven't realized until it's pointed out to you in public?

lmao

I LOVE being reviled by phonies and hypocrites because it means I am not one.

Go check out the "control the ball more" thread. I just owned you to the moon and back and you still won't admit it. You instead cherrypicked Brady's wildcard or divisional QB stats, usually when he's playing against a crappy or injured defense.

Try being humbled once in a while (and honest) and you might not appear to be a troll with your buddies here.

Note how every time I expose any troll or hypocrite, they then band together to follow me around.

All because they don't want the truth.

NAS didn't like my opinion on Chia botching the Iginla deal at the dealine. Maybe if we had the perfect fitting Iginla and not second fiddle Jagr, we win the Stanley Cup?  Instead we lose, because Jagr is a Euro pansy and doesn't fit in as a Bruin. Said it there many times, they jumped all over me, but guess who was right again?

Funny. I seem to be right on these things constantly, but the truth wants to be buried to simply avoid a human saying "you know, you called it, you were right".   Trolls can't do that. Instead, they mock, deflect and most importantly.....lie.

See, he's a dorky homer who won't admit the Bs flaws, so when he comes here to bash the generally brilliant BB as a GM, while ifgnoring Brady's horrendous postseasons of late, he looks like a phony and a hypocrite.

I can spot them a mile away.  

^^^^^ Ravings of a lunatic.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Rusty gets proven wrong virtually daily here. Then he has the clueless gall to tell others they don't do their homework. He gets caught in outright lies or deceptive ploys almost as often. How anybody could think someone proven to be so devious would not have fake accounts is a mystery of the ages. Without a doubt the biggest tool I have ever come across on any sports board.

Spot on, Babe!  Spot on!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I only use one name.

OMG!  That is the quote of the year folks!  That comes from a guy who has over 15 different screen names!  All I can say is WOW! 

A mod can just read this thread and easily see you're a troll along with Babe and TFB12, with whomever else has chimed in to align with you and enable you, Phatty Virgin.

Just go to a brothel already and pay for it.  lmao

This Rusty guy is delusional.  So What he is saying is every poster that calls him out on his lies, false statements, name calling, bashing of others is a troll, and he is not one?  Is he for real?  He has some problems.  Anyone else here get banned over 15 times for calling people names and bashing others?   Anyone?  I don't think so.  I bet Rusty has been banned over 30 times since being on this forum.  And he doesn't consider himself a troll.  WOW!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Great. Married in 2009 in Boston. Thrilled with the results of of the recent Supreme COurt findings, as am I.  See, this country was founded in inclusion, not exclusion, so I don't want to be a hypocrite, like yourself, troll.

Oh I'm sure the founders would find things today just peachy nutjob.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

This Rusty guy is delusional.  So What he is saying is every poster that calls him out on his lies, false statements, name calling, bashing of others is a troll, and he is not one?  Is he for real?  He has some problems.  Anyone else here get banned over 15 times for calling people names and bashing others?   Anyone?  I don't think so.  I bet Rusty has been banned over 30 times since being on this forum.  And he doesn't consider himself a troll.  WOW!

Obviously we are dealing with a mentally disturbed individual here. I'm not saying that to put him down. I'm serious.

All these conspiracy theories, obvious fake accounts, relentless returns after countless bannings, slamming one certain player on nearly every post, constantly making things up as though they are factual and an obsession with personal details about other poster's lives show that a very sick individual exists behind that keyboard.

I would not be surprised in the least if he has received treatment for some mental health issues up to and including having been institutionalized because of them.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

How is Brady's 3 TDs and 7 INTs in his last 3 AFC title games a "lie"?  Just because you claim it to be and keep saying it witha myriad of exclamation points like some 14 year old girl, doesn't mean it's a lie.

C'mon!!!!!  You act like that is the only statement you have ever made on this forum.  You make plenty of statements that are lies, false facts given and you have been called out many, many times concerning them.  Then you go into attack mode... just because you are proven wrong.  BTW, more name calling by you when I didn't call you any names just proves my point even more

Why do you allow "Bustchise" to troll and call me names? Or, Babe to call me "dumbkoff", repeatedly?

Don't look now but you pretending they don't initiate as the troll themselves, makes your a hypocrite.

DO you know what a hypocrite is, TFB12?  lol

They are responding to your name calling and trolling.  I seriously doubt they would be calling you names if you weren't doing it to begin with.  It all starts with you, Rusty. You are the problem, not everyone else.  Funny how that works, isn't it.  You think it's everyone esle when really it's just one person causing the problems..... YOU!  For the most part everyone else here gets along fine with each other.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

lithium comes to mind....lol

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Obviously we are dealing with a mentally disturbed individual here. I'm not saying that to put him down. I'm serious.

All these conspiracy theories, obvious fake accounts, relentless returns after countless bannings, slamming one certain player on nearly every post, constantly making things up as though they are factual and an obsession with personal details about other poster's lives show that a very sick individual exists behind that keyboard.

I would not be surprised in the least if he has received treatment for some mental health issues up to and including having been institutionalized because of them.

I agree with most of what you are saying here.  I do think the guy has some serious real life issues going on and I'm not saying that as an attack on him or to be mean or anything like that.  I think he has some problems.  He has gotten worse this year for some reason.  His name calling and personal attacks have gotten out of hand.  I don't remember him being so malicious prior to this year.   I'm not sure about him ever having been institutionalized but maybe he should be.  Are phone sales really that stressful?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Bustchise's comment:

I have GREAT social skills, actually.  Most of my friends are older than I am. I don't know too many well rounded individuals who aren't socially affable. I can talk about anything at any time.  I am well educated, well read and enoy having a good time in any situation. I can hang with wealthy people or Johnny Redneck just as easily. I don't like most Millennials or trolls who troll our boards, yes.

I also hate phonies and hypocrites, which should be obvious to you and Babe (or any other troll) at this point.

It's why I point out WHY they are a hypocrite and they get angry, following me around for days, months or years.

I am from NE originally,

What about you? Have even left Massachusetts before? I suspect not since your world is so small and pathetic.

Hey, have you reliazed that the only way Chia can justify the Seguin  trade is if the 3 crappy prospects he acquired or Eriksson himself helps us win a Cup in the next 3 years? No way they extend Erkisson at 32 past the 2015/2016 season.

I hope that 1 mil per he's saved translates on the ice, NAS.  See, these are the things you fanboys over there aren't even thinking about as you run out getting your Eriksson jerseys and trading in your goofy Jagr jersey. I told you Jagr would not work. Willing to admit defeat in that debate yet, or will you just troll and stalk me here?

Queenie, your grandmother's bridge group aren't your friends.  They tollerate you becasue you're fun to make fun of and don't have a clue as to how much of an idiot you are.

COnsidering my grandmother (only one I knew) died a few years ago, as have all her friends, that doesn't quite make sense. Not to mention, I don't live in the same state.

You didn't even do anything for the 4th July unless you had to tend to your "standing desk" and work. LMAO

Anyone who signs up on a Pats board as a Jets fan to use mutltiple board names like you do, I am pretty sure shouldn't be calling anyone an "idiot".

btw how is ur non-existent gay sister?

Great. Married in 2009 in Boston. Thrilled with the results of of the recent Supreme COurt findings, as am I.  See, this country was founded in inclusion, not exclusion, so I don't want to be a hypocrite, like yourself, troll.

Thrilled?  Why Queenie? 

Umm, so gays can be treated as equals under US law just like other minoroties, maybe?

Also, so I am not a hypocrite pretending gays marrying someone affects me as a citizen?

Maybe those things?  lol

Legalization of weed should be next, so you know, we can stop being morons and avoiding the creation of jobs that will actually cross over into many different industries.

Maybe if you went to college, you'd have these critical thinking skills and be able to see Woody Johnson was pulling the wool over your eyes back in 2008 and 2009 for PSL sales.

bawahahaaha!

So easy.

Wow!  I guess your sister doesn't care about all of those not being treated equal in all of those states where marriage is not allowed.  Anyone with any real knowledge knows that the decision was a cop out and is NOT happy about the fact that if you marry in MA and live in Oklahoma you are NOT treated equally under federal laws.  Read a little, Queenie, you might learn something (but I doubt it).

Agree, but it's a step in the right direction. Not there yet, but it's a positive first step. I am well aware of what it means.

The fact is, when each state starts to legalize weed or gay marriage, the more and more the states do that, it will eventually become federal law, Phatty Virgin.

It's only a matter of time before the bible thumpers like Babe and his sanctimonius right wing nutjob self who believe in inequality for others, die off, and it happens.

You have to fight to break the chain of some of our legal flaws as Americans, but it can be done.

Nice try attempting to show me up on topics I know A LOT about, by the way.

You sure enjoy being bludgeoned, don't you?

We have a Giants troll claiming i am making up the fact I have a gay sister who is married and you trying to somehow think I don't know what the recent Supreme Court ruling means.

If anyone needs a lesson in who the trolls are here, read this thread. If the mods were wise, they'd isolate every troll in here, from Babe, to Gunty, to Bustchise, right on down to poor TFB12, and just ban them all for instigating and behaving like trolls, spamming the board with their irrational and immature behavior.

It's pretty clear at this point that you are a gay man dumbkoff. Never married, godless, no kids (despite getting on in years), no mention of a certain female someone and an rabid interest in gay rights are all giveaways. You probably have some sort of "daddy" thing going on with that from the looks of things. 

You have some sort of thing for BB, him being the older man you desire, and Brady is your hated rival in that. He's about your same age. But any comparison ends there. Everything about Brady is better than you, so no wonder you hate him so much. So you come here and trash him in your jealous rages.

There is no crime in being gay dumbkoff, but give us a break and keep your jealous little rages off our board. We're here to talk football, not enable your depraved yearnings. 

You had better bring in a few of your fake accounts now, to try to undo the truth about you and your warped activities here.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I am from NE originally,

Queenie, your grandmother's bridge group aren't your friends.  They tollerate you becasue you're fun to make fun of and don't have a clue as to how much of an idiot you are.

COnsidering my grandmother (only one I knew) died a few years ago, as have all her friends, that doesn't quite make sense. Not to mention, I don't live in the same state.

You didn't even do anything for the 4th July unless you had to tend to your "standing desk" and work. LMAO

Anyone who signs up on a Pats board as a Jets fan to use mutltiple board names like you do, I am pretty sure shouldn't be calling anyone an "idiot".

btw how is ur non-existent gay sister?

Thrilled?  Why Queenie? 

Umm, so gays can be treated as equals under US law just like other minoroties, maybe?

Also, so I am not a hypocrite pretending gays marrying someone affects me as a citizen?

Maybe those things?  lol

Legalization of weed should be next, so you know, we can stop being morons and avoiding the creation of jobs that will actually cross over into many different industries.

Maybe if you went to college, you'd have these critical thinking skills and be able to see Woody Johnson was pulling the wool over your eyes back in 2008 and 2009 for PSL sales.

bawahahaaha!

So easy.

Wow!  I guess your sister doesn't care about all of those not being treated equal in all of those states where marriage is not allowed.  Anyone with any real knowledge knows that the decision was a cop out and is NOT happy about the fact that if you marry in MA and live in Oklahoma you are NOT treated equally under federal laws.  Read a little, Queenie, you might learn something (but I doubt it).

Agree, but it's a step in the right direction. Not there yet, but it's a positive first step. I am well aware of what it means.

The fact is, when each state starts to legalize weed or gay marriage, the more and more the states do that, it will eventually become federal law, Phatty Virgin.

It's only a matter of time before the bible thumpers like Babe and his sanctimonius right wing nutjob self who believe in inequality for others, die off, and it happens.

You have to fight to break the chain of some of our legal flaws as Americans, but it can be done.

Nice try attempting to show me up on topics I know A LOT about, by the way.

You sure enjoy being bludgeoned, don't you?

We have a Giants troll claiming i am making up the fact I have a gay sister who is married and you trying to somehow think I don't know what the recent Supreme Court ruling means.

If anyone needs a lesson in who the trolls are here, read this thread. If the mods were wise, they'd isolate every troll in here, from Babe, to Gunty, to Bustchise, right on down to poor TFB12, and just ban them all for instigating and behaving like trolls, spamming the board with their irrational and immature behavior.

It's pretty clear at this point that you are a gay man dumbkoff. Never married, godless, no kids (despite getting on in years), no mention of a certain female someone and an rabid interest in gay rights are all giveaways. You probably have some sort of "daddy" thing going on with that from the looks of things. 

You have some sort of thing for BB, him being the older man you desire, and Brady is your hated rival in that. He's about your same age. But any comparison ends there. Everything about Brady is better than you, so no wonder you hate him so much. So you come here and trash him in your jealous rages.

There is no crime in being gay dumbkoff, but give us a break and keep your jealous little rages off our board. We're here to talk football, not enable your depraved yearnings. 

You had better bring in a few of your fake accounts now, to try to undo the truth about you and your warped activities here.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I agree with most of what you are saying here.  I do think the guy has some serious real life issues going on and I'm not saying that as an attack on him or to be mean or anything like that.  I think he has some problems.  He has gotten worse this year for some reason.  His name calling and personal attacks have gotten out of hand.  I don't remember him being so malicious prior to this year.   I'm not sure about him ever having been institutionalized but maybe he should be.  Are phone sales really that stressful?

Well, I did post that link about the occupations psychos are attracted to. Sales was very high on the list.

There are clearly problems here. Just the bannings alone show some sort of obsessive` compulsive thing. Would you return here after being banned 25 times? Maybe two or three, but 25 times? Of course you wouldn't.

Honestly, I feel bad for the guy. But he is so damned annoying it's hard to keep that sentiment in sight.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Umm, no they're not. Start at the top of the thread and read down.

In other threads, Bustchise and Babe are also interjecting with 5-7 word retorts, with names, not genuine in the discussions.

As usual, you are wrong. 

10-15 trolls who have been embarrassed by me at some point because I called out there agendas, still follow me around to this day. So, they initiate with me. THOSE 10-15 trolls, including yourself, should be banned.

We know when you started trolling. You spammed the board with like 8 or 9 Welker based threads from 3/12 - 3/14 and had a meltdown on here.  So, that's on you.

You have already set the standard with the name calling here long ago.  I don't recall people on here calling names like this until you started doing it to everyone here. And you do it constanlty even to those who don't call others (you) names.  For the most part, the people calling you names is in response to your name calling.  I don't see much name calling towards anyone else on here.

I haven't done anything that would be considered a banable offense.  Give me a break.  So when is not agreeing with a personnel move a meltdown?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

I agree with most of what you are saying here.  I do think the guy has some serious real life issues going on and I'm not saying that as an attack on him or to be mean or anything like that.  I think he has some problemsHe has gotten worse this year for some reason.  His name calling and personal attacks have gotten out of hand.  I don't remember him being so malicious prior to this year.   I'm not sure about him ever having been institutionalized but maybe he should be.  Are phone sales really that stressful?

don't forget the serious denial, lack of accountability, misleading/outright lies...

I mean, everyone is dysfunctional - some more than others...but....oooh boy...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to anonymis' comment:

I agree with most of what you are saying here.  I do think the guy has some serious real life issues going on and I'm not saying that as an attack on him or to be mean or anything like that.  I think he has some problemsHe has gotten worse this year for some reason.  His name calling and personal attacks have gotten out of hand.  I don't remember him being so malicious prior to this year.   I'm not sure about him ever having been institutionalized but maybe he should be.  Are phone sales really that stressful?

don't forget the serious denial, lack of accountability, misleading/outright lies...

I mean, everyone is dysfunctional - some more than others...but....oooh boy...

I also forgot backpedaling and deflecting. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Umm, no they're not. Start at the top of the thread and read down.

In other threads, Bustchise and Babe are also interjecting with 5-7 word retorts, with names, not genuine in the discussions.

As usual, you are wrong. 

10-15 trolls who have been embarrassed by me at some point because I called out there agendas, still follow me around to this day. So, they initiate with me. THOSE 10-15 trolls, including yourself, should be banned.

We know when you started trolling. You spammed the board with like 8 or 9 Welker based threads from 3/12 - 3/14 and had a meltdown on here.  So, that's on you.

You have already set the standard with the name calling here long ago.  I don't recall people on here calling names like this until you started doing it to everyone here. And you do it constanlty even to those who don't call others (you) names.  For the most part, the people calling you names is in response to your name calling.  I don't see much name calling towards anyone else on here.

I haven't done anything that would be considered a banable offense.  Give me a break.  So when is not agreeing with a personnel move a meltdown?

TFB12, you and I have disagreed in the past and had a little squabble here and there, but we have never had the kinds of problems with each other that we both have had with this character. That tells a lot. You are well liked and respected on this board by a broad sample of the participants. Everybody loves your excellent photoshop work. Yet like everyone except Rusty's fake accounts, sooner or later you get on his bad side and are a troll. He even calls wozzy a troll at this point. Ridiculous. Wozzy bleeds red white and blue (or silver and blue I guess, lol).

Sections
Shortcuts