Why do you let DeadHead ruin your forum?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from HunterThompsons45. Show HunterThompsons45's posts

Why do you let DeadHead ruin your forum?

I have been posting for many years on a different, much larger Patriots fan forum and decided last night to take a look at some of the other Patriot forums around the internet.  I was interested to see what other Patriot fans were talking about concerning this seasons. 

It seems that you have a fairly small community here and to see the forum so out of hand is disgraceful.  It would be reasonable to think smaller forums would be more controlled.  Outcasts would easily be outcast and it looks to me like this DeadHead guy is the main culprit to this forum being such a disgrace.  After a couple of posts here I was being called "Bustchise" as if that meant anything to me.  I'm new here, what is a "Bustchise" I wondered and why does this person feel the need to call names, especially to new members?

After looking over several threads, it didn't take long to come to the conclusion that this is the norm for this DeadHead person.  Call people names who don't agree with him and even accuse some as being Bustchise, which I now understand is a fan of another team.  As I read more threads I come across more posts from DeadHead that are absolute rubbish.  This person has a one track mind.  If a post does not fit his overly biased opinion then he refuses to take into consideration the persons point of view or message and automatically deems it wrong.  It appears as if this person feels the need to rule the forum.  He seems to have a very over protective personality which probably stems from a life of unhappiness as well as failure to be accepted by social circles in the outside world.  Surprise?  Not really, I can understand why after reading some of his posts here.

Why do you let him do this to your forum?  This could be a very good Patriots forum.  Smaller membership forums with so much activity are hard to come by.  You should be protecting it instead of letting this person run wild and use it as some sort of therapy session for his social shortcomings.  I have yet to read a meaningful post by him and the posts I have read are overly biased and are absolute and total nonsense. 

Protect what you have here.  Good, smaller fan forums are hard to find.  Don't continue to let this one very rotten apple spoil the orchard.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Re: Why do you let DeadHead ruin your forum?

Yep! He is Your problem too now....

Talk to the mods. He has been banned over 20 times the last 5 years. Deadhead is just this months handle,,   Enjoy!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

i believe people have right to opinon. but not agendas. thats what its been like with him. all BB and defense no TB or O. offense is bad

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

i believe people have right to opinon. but not agendas. thats what its been like with him. all BB and defense no TB or O. offense is bad

[/QUOTE]

People have the right to opinions and agendas.  It's bothersome when they post the spin and the lies thousands of times a month.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

c'mon, the guy is a putz, but certainly manageable..Trip, NAS, you guys pretty easily smack him in his place on a regular basis...I see no harm in the guy...wouldnt want to live near him or let him near my kids, but that is another topic.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

People have the right to opinions and agendas.  It's bothersome when they post the spin and the lies thousands of times a month.

[/QUOTE]

exactly

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

The solution is within anyone's reach.  If you don't care for what another individual is posting then ignore them.  Either use the forum's ignore feature or your own self-control.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to HunterThompsons45's comment:
    [QUOTE]

After a couple of posts here I was being called "Bustchise" as if that meant anything to me.

[QUOTE]

Welcome to my world.  I get that all the time from him.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I have no agenda. I react to what I see.  I also don't have a man lust for Brady and watch a lot of the NFL.

If you don't want to appreciate what our owner, GM/coach provide for us as fans, follow another team.

[/QUOTE]

bwahahahahahahaha!!!!! Really?  So, I guess you didn't see Tannehill have a career day against the Pats, with his 120+ rating and game winning late 4th qtr drive after Brady passed to put the Pats ahead?  What an idiot.

As far as this pho aprreciation you claim, aren't you the one that is constantly  berating BB for playing an awful QB and orchestraing a heavy pass first offense?  Yeah, that's what I thought.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to TripleOG's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Talk to the mods. He has been banned over 20 times the last 5 years. Deadhead is just this months handle,,   Enjoy!

[/QUOTE]

Dude, you seriously need to get to a community college. It might help your critical thinking skills, even if it's enough to detect trolls on a messageboard like "HunterThompson45" after Bustchise debuted "FootballExpert45".

He should have just signed up as "MIddleAgedVirgin45".

Please tell me you can't be this obtuse?

Finally, RKarp's wife is a moderator which explains why I've been banned so many times for no reason.  It all makes sense now. I knew he worked for ESPN and comes here quite possibly per ESPN or the Globe's request to drive ratings with anti-BB rheotric.

I knew it all along.

[/QUOTE]

are you really that dumb? my wife is a lawyer, and has nothing to do with the Globe, never mind this forum, other than laughing at some of your postings. there is no bigger TB fan on the planet than my wife.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from gogogopats. Show gogogopats's posts

LMAO nice trolling by OP

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I thought someone said mel the nitwitt was you??

I never said such a thing regarding my wife, ever....

I feel anything I say or do on this board is fair game to be agreed with, disected, criticized or ridiculed...but wives and kids need to be left out of any conversations

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

Melswitt said you admitted that your wife is a mod.

[/QUOTE]

Talking to yourself about RKarp?

Troubling!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Dude, you seriously need to get to a community college. It might help your critical thinking skills, even if it's enough to detect trolls on a messageboard like "HunterThompson45" after Bustchise debuted "FootballExpert45".

He should have just signed up as "MIddleAgedVirgin45".

Please tell me you can't be this obtuse?

Finally, RKarp's wife is a moderator which explains why I've been banned so many times for no reason.  It all makes sense now. I knew he worked for ESPN and comes here quite possibly per ESPN or the Globe's request to drive ratings with anti-BB rheotric.

I knew it all along.

[/QUOTE]

Maybe I didnt major in "troll espionage"  forgive me. I  think I am doing ok in life so dont you worry about me sir. Seems like you got enough on your hands than worrying about me attending a college. I have a career buddy. I just smack you around for volunteer work....

It does not matter who the author is. Its wether its fiction or not, no? and in this case.....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Beg to differ, to a degree.  There are a lot more posters who make their appearances here who are far worse than DeadAhead.  He "disagrees" with a passion.  At least you know where DeadAhead comes from and he is consistent as are others in their views.  Nothing wrong with that as it is opinions.  The problem is when posters go off-track and get away from the topic being discussed and begin attacking posters.  Unfortunately, Deadhead does that a bit too often.  But, he is far from the worst, IMHO.  Sheesh, I am shocked you complain about DeadAhead and not a word about Leon!!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Beg to differ, to a degree.  There are a lot more posters who make their appearances here who are far worse than Deadhead.  He "disagrees" with a passion.  At least you know where Deadhead comes from and he is consistent as are others in their views.  Nothing wrong with that as it is opinions.  The problem is when posters go off-track and get away from the topic being discussed and begin attacking posters.  Unfortunately, Deadhead does that a bit too often.  But, he is far from the worst, IMHO.  Sheesh, I am shocked you complain about Deadhead and not a word about Leon!!!!

[/QUOTE]

I always wonder that too? .......and Meadowland? not a peep

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to Iceman4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Beg to differ, to a degree.  There are a lot more posters who make their appearances here who are far worse than Deadhead.  He "disagrees" with a passion.  At least you know where Deadhead comes from and he is consistent as are others in their views.  Nothing wrong with that as it is opinions.  The problem is when posters go off-track and get away from the topic being discussed and begin attacking posters.  Unfortunately, Deadhead does that a bit too often.  But, he is far from the worst, IMHO.  Sheesh, I am shocked you complain about Deadhead and not a word about Leon!!!!

[/QUOTE]

I always wonder that too? .......and Meadowland? not a peep

[/QUOTE]

I know Meadowland has me on ignore.  I do not know why as I am not an "attacking" type poster.  Maybe he dislikes my common sense approach and does not rattle or faze me?

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.