Why do you let DeadHead ruin your forum?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Re: Why do you let DeadHead ruin your forum?

In response to DeadAhead's comment:

My god. The stupidity of people.  HunterThompson is Bustchise as is Uncle Rico, hence him responding to HunterThompson and agreeing.

Why are people so stupid when they think they are smart? Ugh.

Poor Shizzles.  He's talking to Bustchise and doesn't even know it.

The better question is, why do people enable trolls like Bustchise?  It just takes one moron and that's enough to enable the troll.

Gentlemen....Rusty is correct here....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

My god. The stupidity of people.  HunterThompson is Bustchise as is Uncle Rico, hence him responding to HunterThompson and agreeing.

The better question is, why do people enable trolls like Bustchise?  It just takes one moron and that's enough to enable the troll.

I guess the sad irony is in all this is that we actually enjoy the trolls much more than we do you. All those people you mention are better posters, better accepted and less rude than you are...not even close. Truthfully you are pretty terrible, been banned countless times, ruin threads and have no purpose here, but still you won't go away despite countless sugestions from everyone on here. I get secondary embarrassment for you...it's pretty sad. Happy Holidays!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Footballexpert45. Show Footballexpert45's posts

The problem with guy like Deadhead is he has no knowledge of football, just butcheese.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Is pho the Vietnamese faux Meadowlark?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

I thought someone said mel the nitwitt was you??

I never said such a thing regarding my wife, ever....

I feel anything I say or do on this board is fair game to be agreed with, disected, criticized or ridiculed...but wives and kids need to be left out of any conversations

Those people would be as dumb as a bag of rocks. MelsWitt is formerly JFaust.  Are you this dumb? He uses the "bwaaaha" photos to throw the trolling back into the face of Bustchise.

I just take on Bustchise as myself.  Always have, always will.

Mel also uses SkinnyRexReactor and RicosUncle, etc, as ways to throw it back in the troll's face. That's his shtick to take on the troll.  

Why are people so dumb?  You claim to have an MBA from Harvard and you can't see this?

My god. 

And yes, Mel is convinced you admitted that your wife is a mod. I've asked him point blank to confirm this and he has.

He said you went back and denied it later, but he said you at first admitted it.

truthfully, I tend to not look at who posted something...I simply read the post regardless of who it is from. yours of course are fairly easy to spot, as you either bash Brady or coo all over BB. the other posters, I could care less who they are, or if they use numerous handles. I reply to a topic that interests me, start a post that interests me and perhaps other posters until you hijack it....could care less whose name is on the post

what gets me is the guys who say nothing but post ridiculous pictures. I am not talking about TFB...his pic's are funny. but some of these other guys have nothing to say other than a picture? C'mon, get a high school equivalancy at least...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

i guess ill be the one to point out that tfb12 is a phony, with an agenda

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to NYPatsFan12's comment:

see thats the thing...if TFB doesnt post a picture, but has conversation, I tend to not know it is TFB...it is simply some random poster that made a comment of interest to me, and I reply or pass on by...no clue that it was a poster named TFB...I could care less who it is...simply replying within a discussion

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

well then i guess you are the only person who does that... weirdo

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

or Pho weirdo?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

And you will also be the one who looks like the fool.  No agenda here and no phoniness.  Now you on the other hand.... how many screen names does that make for you?

And thank you for the extra attention you give to me.  I enjoy it!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxDOrtiz. Show RedSoxDOrtiz's posts

It took me a while to put the connection together between the artist formerly known as Rusty and DeadHead.  With the amount of complaining about the dude, I don't understand why people just don't use the ignore button more.  He doesn't really bother me all that much.  There are others on here that are really odd, like the dude who has multiple names and talks to himself pretending that other people are responding to him... but it is clearly just him based on writing style.

The only thing that bothers me on the boards is when I'm trying to have some fun and read and write about the teams I enjoy and it gets turned into a middle school level of fighting.  It is like people just come here to pick fights and sling insults around and it gets old at times.  I could care less who posts anything, so long as it is interesting and not filled with immature and obsessive name calling.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

I guess the sad irony is in all this is that we actually enjoy the trolls much more than we do you. All those people you mention are better posters, better accepted and less rude than you are...not even close. Truthfully you are pretty terrible, been banned countless times, ruin threads and have no purpose here, but still you won't go away despite countless sugestions from everyone on here. I get secondary embarrassment for you...it's pretty sad. Happy Holidays!!

There are many, if not most of the board here who disagree with you. Your group runs about 15-20 deep. You all lead, miserable angry lives off the board and project your miserable behavior here in your passive aggressive ways.  That's you're group.

Since myself and others don't like your little group, and I take on Bustchise and have for years here predicting the Jets collapse to a T (it's why he follows me), and being right there so accurately so, he attaches his little troll self and his numerous board names to add more numbers to your group.

It;s really 15-20 in your group who I have embarrassed through the years regularly, and after being proven right, even with blatant evidence (see the" Nink is Vrabel" or "More Proof" threads as examples), and you go into your passive aggressive mode. People who are insecure use sarcasm or get defensive. You use sarcasm, miserably so. lmao

You once uttered the words: "I wish BB built our team like the Jets built theirs into the lockout."

That's a fact. I did not change one word of that either, like you do when you lie about what I orginally said on a topic, which is actually a troll thing to do. You're essentially a troll for that reason. You're disinegenous and align with a Jets troll.

You could not be any more of a troll. The other sad part is, your IQ is low so you have no idea you've been brainwashed by the anti-BB media, mostly ESPN and the Globe here.

You just walllow in all your miserableness and practically get off when things go wrong for our team. You have an illness.

Happy Holidays to you too, Cupcake?  Baking up some pies are ya?  lmao

A teacher with a low IQ. God help us all.

I'm hurt. How am I going to enjoy my eggnog now?

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

agreed rusty. duck tfb12

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

And you will also be the one who looks like the fool.  No agenda here and no phoniness.  Now you on the other hand.... how many screen names does that make for you?

And thank you for the extra attention you give to me.  I enjoy it!

You are kind of a phony, though. I don't think anyone here believes your awkward "How I Became A Pats fan" story in 2000.

I am very good at sniffing out phonies.  You might want to take this opportunity to fess up and I swear I will not call you a bandwagoner just because you started following our team in 2007 like many other fans did to hop on the bandwagon.

Your 12. Or at least mentally your 12.

ill save ya 20 seconds...HE'S GOING TO SAY IM BUSTCHISE. A TROLL. YADAYADAYADA! False on all accounts. You, young man, are a provoquer. Living for attention. I hope this holiday you learn to like yourself. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

The homers here enable him because he is obsessed with BB. They overlook his mindless rants against Brady because he defends BB's mediocre record as a GM, and props up every marginal player on the team as being great, as do they.

That's the truth of the matter.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

You are kind of a phony, though. I don't think anyone here believes your awkward "How I Became A Pats fan" story in 2000.

I am very good at sniffing out phonies.  You might want to take this opportunity to fess up and I swear I will not call you a bandwagoner just because you started following our team in 2007 like many other fans did to hop on the bandwagon.

[/QUOTE]

whats his 'how he became a fan' story?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

^^See? More sarcasm. Passive-aggresive disorder.

You should see a doctor and ask what he can do for your depression.  Maybe if you put some booze in your eggnog you wouldn't be such a miserable tool?

Well I didn't want to go on and on about how people without psychology degrees who give psychology advice have low levels of intelligence...generally have severe psychological disorders, and most likely are history majors who can't find a job. Also it's a sure sign their IQ is 50 points lower than they lie about on football forums, but all that isn't worse than the guy who brags he has a Galaxy s4...almost nobody does that, but you did.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to melwitts' comment:

I thought someone said mel the nitwitt was you??

I never said such a thing regarding my wife, ever....

I feel anything I say or do on this board is fair game to be agreed with, disected, criticized or ridiculed...but wives and kids need to be left out of any conversations

You, sir, are not telling th truth...you said your mwife was a mod...PERIOD...you did it when Rusty was not here for a day or two...I NEVER lie on this board....EVER, Unlike YOU...and oh yes, you said last night Rusty and I were the same person....wow, you are without guts ...totally...now go back and agree with the entire Bustchise family of NY Jets trolls....

Mel I know this is a pats board and nobody loves the pats more then me. But off topic you have never seen a nhl team score 2 goals in a minute . Trust me it has happened before.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

In response to HunterThompsons45's comment:

I have been posting for many years on a different, much larger Patriots fan forum and decided last night to take a look at some of the other Patriot forums around the internet.  I was interested to see what other Patriot fans were talking about concerning this seasons. 

It seems that you have a fairly small community here and to see the forum so out of hand is disgraceful.  It would be reasonable to think smaller forums would be more controlled.  Outcasts would easily be outcast and it looks to me like this DeadHead guy is the main culprit to this forum being such a disgrace.  After a couple of posts here I was being called "Bustchise" as if that meant anything to me.  I'm new here, what is a "Bustchise" I wondered and why does this person feel the need to call names, especially to new members?

After looking over several threads, it didn't take long to come to the conclusion that this is the norm for this DeadHead person.  Call people names who don't agree with him and even accuse some as being Bustchise, which I now understand is a fan of another team.  As I read more threads I come across more posts from DeadHead that are absolute rubbish.  This person has a one track mind.  If a post does not fit his overly biased opinion then he refuses to take into consideration the persons point of view or message and automatically deems it wrong.  It appears as if this person feels the need to rule the forum.  He seems to have a very over protective personality which probably stems from a life of unhappiness as well as failure to be accepted by social circles in the outside world.  Surprise?  Not really, I can understand why after reading some of his posts here.

Why do you let him do this to your forum?  This could be a very good Patriots forum.  Smaller membership forums with so much activity are hard to come by.  You should be protecting it instead of letting this person run wild and use it as some sort of therapy session for his social shortcomings.  I have yet to read a meaningful post by him and the posts I have read are overly biased and are absolute and total nonsense. 

Protect what you have here.  Good, smaller fan forums are hard to find.  Don't continue to let this one very rotten apple spoil the orchard.

What is another good pats forum that is active?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

see thats the thing...if TFB doesnt post a picture, but has conversation, I tend to not know it is TFB...it is simply some random poster that made a comment of interest to me, and I reply or pass on by...no clue that it was a poster named TFB...I could care less who it is...simply replying within a discussion

I tend to follow this place on my phone, therefore I zoom in and cut out the screen names.  i can tell who the psoter is 90% of the time by writing style, context, and content.

I don't mind Rusty on general football knowledge posts but that seems to go out the window when it comes to objectivity with the offense and Brady.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Footballexpert45. Show Footballexpert45's posts

In response to csylvia79's comment:

i can tell who the psoter is 90% of the time by writing style, context, and content.

Don't forget stupidity.

Sections
Shortcuts