Why do you let DeadHead ruin your forum?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Why do you let DeadHead ruin your forum?

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to ccnsd's comment:

it should be stated not all his posts are in the pats forum. He has mucked up the Bruins one more than a few times.

As Kelvana said, it's comical how quickly he runs for the hills when he tries to talk Bruins hockey.  As soon as he lies (which is usually within the first five minutes), he gets buried by everyone.

If you have a few minutes, here's a great example of Rusty making a total fool of himself on the B's board and then running for the hills when he realizes he's cooked.

He does just run away when he is proven a liar. I've done it to him so many times I've lost count.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

wow Rusty, you really do 90 PPD???!!!   You are really productive....not sure about how many sales you get at work, but you sure are killing it in here

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgreenuws. Show bgreenuws's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

wow Rusty, you really do 90 PPD???!!!   You are really productive....not sure about how many sales you get at work, but you sure are killing it in here

Yes, TripleOG, 90.92 to be exact, but let's just call it 90.

By comparison, your pedestrian 6.8 PPD is dwarfed by DeadAhead's non-stop activity by a factor of 13+! But cheer up, TripleOG. On the flipside, unlike DeadAhead, you have a life outside of the internet.

Here is a better version of the analysis, so everyone can behold the majesty that is DeadAhead's bulletin board activity.

Daily Comment Analysis of the 22 users who have posted to this thread:

Half of the users submit less than four Posts-per-day (PPD) to the various forums on Boston.com. Ten more submit approximately 5 to 12 PPD. Those 21 people average 4.9 PPD. Then, all alone, way out on Pluto of statistical outliers, is DeadAhead, who has averaged over NINETY posts per day! (90.92 to be exact). That is 19 times more than the avergae user, and 8 times more that the 2nd most-frequect poster!

Consider the total amount of time it takes to submit 91 posts per day. The reading of the thread, the reading of other peoples comments, the time to write your own thoughts, etc. We're clearly talking about a person with a lot a time available to dedicate to anonymous bulletin board trolling and hate-baiting, with little-to-nothing else better to do in life:

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

He's the laughingstock of BDC and he's too crazy and stupid to even realize it. Just caught him in another lie in the Bruins forum.

What a nut.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:

I've pretty much made my year 2 months ago. Very slow time of year for me.  When you can type very fast, it's not that hard to have a lot of posts, especially posting in other forums.

You just post here.

Finally, there is no difference than reading and posting, other than typing something. I still have no idea why post counts matter or why they are counted.  NAS is just desperate trying a new angle to discredit me and gain allies/leverage here.

Try to pay attention, Shizzzles. lmao

LOL, what a tool.

No one has to create a new name to discredit you.

YOU are the KING of discrediting YOU, every time you open that cesspool of a mouth!

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to ccnsd's comment:

it should be stated not all his posts are in the pats forum. He has mucked up the Bruins one more than a few times.

As Kelvana said, it's comical how quickly he runs for the hills when he tries to talk Bruins hockey.  As soon as he lies (which is usually within the first five minutes), he gets buried by everyone.

If you have a few minutes, here's a great example of Rusty making a total fool of himself on the B's board and then running for the hills when he realizes he's cooked.

Umm, how is that me "running for the hills"?  YOu offering up a still shot of Orpik before he makes final contact with Eriksson is you being sneaky. That doesn't show anything. A slow motion clip of the hit would disprove your still shot, dummy:

1. Orpik charged Eriksson.

2. Oprik commmitted interference.

3. The hit was dirty because Erikssson did not have the puck, it was a blind side hit since he did not have the puck, and Orpik's skates come off the ice as he finishes his check.

FACTS

The only reason why Orpik wasn't suspended officially is because he flopped and fell to the ice like a Penguin wussy diving player does, and then Thornton lost it, concussing him.  Shanhan is infamous for basing his stupid, arbitary rulings on these things with how bad a player is hurt, which is moronic and flawed in principle.

You and Kevie dork will do anything to take the complete opposite of my opinion to be trolls. That's what you two idiots do in there.  It's what you do here as new posters on this board and most of this board sees it. There are NUMEROUS others who agree with me in there. NUMEROUS. And, many also do not like you.

They see you as a gutless puuke behind a keyboard, which you are.  Anyone who so stupidly ran to fill Jacobs's pockets for so long not knowing he was being taken for a ride, is a moron.

Congrats!

How did he charge Eriksson? He glided into him. His feet were not moving. Thats not charging.  Learn the game of hockey.

Go look at it.

ANd tell us how he left his feet again.

Hey, we're just a couple of Jacobs Fanboys sticking up for Brooks Orpik right?

FACTS.

All you do is tell lies.

FACT.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

In response to HunterThompsons45's comment:

I have been posting for many years on a different, much larger Patriots fan forum and decided last night to take a look at some of the other Patriot forums around the internet.  I was interested to see what other Patriot fans were talking about concerning this seasons. 

It seems that you have a fairly small community here and to see the forum so out of hand is disgraceful.  It would be reasonable to think smaller forums would be more controlled.  Outcasts would easily be outcast and it looks to me like this DeadHead guy is the main culprit to this forum being such a disgrace.  After a couple of posts here I was being called "Bustchise" as if that meant anything to me.  I'm new here, what is a "Bustchise" I wondered and why does this person feel the need to call names, especially to new members?

After looking over several threads, it didn't take long to come to the conclusion that this is the norm for this DeadHead person.  Call people names who don't agree with him and even accuse some as being Bustchise, which I now understand is a fan of another team.  As I read more threads I come across more posts from DeadHead that are absolute rubbish.  This person has a one track mind.  If a post does not fit his overly biased opinion then he refuses to take into consideration the persons point of view or message and automatically deems it wrong.  It appears as if this person feels the need to rule the forum.  He seems to have a very over protective personality which probably stems from a life of unhappiness as well as failure to be accepted by social circles in the outside world.  Surprise?  Not really, I can understand why after reading some of his posts here.

Why do you let him do this to your forum?  This could be a very good Patriots forum.  Smaller membership forums with so much activity are hard to come by.  You should be protecting it instead of letting this person run wild and use it as some sort of therapy session for his social shortcomings.  I have yet to read a meaningful post by him and the posts I have read are overly biased and are absolute and total nonsense. 

Protect what you have here.  Good, smaller fan forums are hard to find.  Don't continue to let this one very rotten apple spoil the orchard.

Say ahhh....how bout telling us what Pats Forum you blog in and what handle you use? There is no

HunterThompsons45 not found

poster on Pats Pulpit so perhaps it would lend you some creed and you would be believed if you simply cut to the chase and gave us some simple and easy facts....

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

You;re the nutjob. You're a Bettman/Shanahan Apologist, which is an outright embarrassment to old school hockey fans who are traditionalists.

The moron put in the Instigator Rule which has escalated the dirty hit rate in the league.

FACT

He's tried to PC the league to attract new fans, like women and little girls, and it's diluted the product, while harming the players and ruining careers.  Period.

Meanwhile, idiots like you can't figure out why a tough, clean club like the Bs are being cheapshotted and have been cheapshotted for years and years now. You just sit there like a tool as this faux tough guy thinking it's cool to accept the dirty play.

The Canadiens invented this crap, the Canucks pull it as does Pittsburgh.  

Aaron Ward in 2007 took one of these blind side hits to the head  by Francis Bouillon. No suspension.

Savard took one in 2010 from Cooke, as we know. No suspension.  

John Scott lines up Eriksson last month like Cooke did, and it's 7 games? 7 games? You've got to be kidding me. If I am Savard, I have a slam dunk lawsuit on my hands and I'm handing it over to Bettman saying "see ya in court, moron".

Yep.

The Pens and their finesse selves got swept by the Bs last year in the postseason, had lost 5/6 going into that game and 15 seconds in, Orpik skates from center ice and tries to time a cheap shot on Eriksson who did not even have possession of the puck.

The moron refs missed making a penalty call and Orpik finished high and left his feet, making some contact with Eriksson's head.  FACT

Thornton then (as HE SHOULD and as he should have in Montreal when Boychuck got boarded by a frustrated Pacioretty) tried to get Orpik to respect the code after a dirty hit. 

The flop by Orpik is on Orpik. If he wasn't such a sneaky pusssy, Thornton would not have lost it.  The source is Orpik. The source is Bylsma, ordering his players to start a game by running another player in dirty fashion.  Get it, moron? Of course you don't. You once had a Canadiens goalie as your avatar.

You're the toad who would have gotten throttled in the old Garden if you wore a jersey like that into that building. lmao

There is no way on earth what Thornton did is worthy of 15 games, 8 more than John Scott's. No way. 

So, your buddy Bettman along with Jacobs and the stooge Shanahan can bite me.  3 morons ruining the NHL.

The fact you and NAS defend those idiots is pathetic. Jacobs can pick up the phone and order up two lockouts so he can make more money, but he can't pick up the phone and as his buddy Gary if he's out of his mind with these rulings, especially when our players are the ones losing their careers, and in some cases like Savard's, their livelihood.

Thats great Rusty.

So how was it charging?

• You have chosen to ignore posts from bgreenuws. Show bgreenuws's posts

I've pretty much made my year 2 months ago. Very slow time of year for me.  When you can type very fast, it's not that hard to have a lot of posts, especially posting in other forums.

You just post here.

Finally, there is no difference than reading and posting, other than typing something. I still have no idea why post counts matter or why they are counted.  NAS is just desperate trying a new angle to discredit me and gain allies/leverage here.

I'm glad you can type well. It will give you one marketable skill if you ever decide to stop being unemployed. Also, and I am sure won't listen to this, but I have no idea who NAS is, or what any of the other longstanding beefs you have with other users in this forum are. Nor do I care. I am not NAS, or any other name either. This is my one and only account. My name is Brian Green. I'm an accountant from Woburn, MA. During my lunch break, and sometimes after I put my kids to bed and before I go to sleep, I like to read about the Patriots, and read what other thoughtful contributors are saying. And you ruin all that. You are like a screaming baby on an airplane, with your unrelenting wails disturbing everyone on board.

Tell me, this is the second time you have sited your elite typing skills as the reason for your copious output. The average computer user types between 30-40 word per minute (WPM), so lets just call it 35 wpm. You average 19 times as many posts per day as the average user. If the reason for your voluminous output was solely based on your (self-proclaimed) elite typing speed, you would have to type approximately 660 WPM. Or, better said as, 11 words per SECOND. Is that your stipulation, Rusty? Or is there something else that explains how often you post your worthless thoughts to this board, like you not having anything better to do in life?

• You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

In response to bgreenuws' comment:

You just post here.

I'm glad you can type well. It will give you one marketable skill if you ever decide to stop being unemployed. Also, and I am sure won't listen to this, but I have no idea who NAS is, or what any of the other longstanding beefs you have with other users in this forum are. Nor do I care. I am not NAS, or any other name either. This is my one and only account. My name is Brian Green. I'm an accountant from Woburn, MA. During my lunch break, and sometimes after I put my kids to bed and before I go to sleep, I like to read about the Patriots, and read what other thoughtful contributors are saying. And you ruin all that. You are like a screaming baby on an airplane, with your unrelenting wails disturbing everyone on board.

Tell me, this is the second time you have sited your elite typing skills as the reason for your copious output. The average computer user types between 30-40 word per minute (WPM), so lets just call it 35 wpm. You average 19 times as many posts per day as the average user. If the reason for your voluminous output was solely based on your (self-proclaimed) elite typing speed, you would have to type approximately 660 WPM. Or, better said as, 11 words per SECOND. Is that your stipulation, Rusty? Or is there something else that explains how often you post your worthless thoughts to this board, like you not having anything better to do in life?

7 posts since yesterday.....I'm sure it's not the same NY Trolls.....Wink

• This post has been removed.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

There is no Brian Green in Woburn....

• You have chosen to ignore posts from bgreenuws. Show bgreenuws's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

I am from Woburn, born and raised. Go Tanners. But I no longer live there. I moved to New York for a job maybe 10 years back.

You shouldn't stalk people on the ineternet. It's creepy.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

You;re the nutjob. You're a Bettman/Shanahan Apologist, which is an outright embarrassment to old school hockey fans who are traditionalists.

The moron put in the Instigator Rule which has escalated the dirty hit rate in the league.

FACT

He's tried to PC the league to attract new fans, like women and little girls, and it's diluted the product, while harming the players and ruining careers.  Period.

Meanwhile, idiots like you can't figure out why a tough, clean club like the Bs are being cheapshotted and have been cheapshotted for years and years now. You just sit there like a tool as this faux tough guy thinking it's cool to accept the dirty play.

The Canadiens invented this crap, the Canucks pull it as does Pittsburgh.  

Aaron Ward in 2007 took one of these blind side hits to the head  by Francis Bouillon. No suspension.

Savard took one in 2010 from Cooke, as we know. No suspension.  

John Scott lines up Eriksson last month like Cooke did, and it's 7 games? 7 games? You've got to be kidding me. If I am Savard, I have a slam dunk lawsuit on my hands and I'm handing it over to Bettman saying "see ya in court, moron".

Yep.

The Pens and their finesse selves got swept by the Bs last year in the postseason, had lost 5/6 going into that game and 15 seconds in, Orpik skates from center ice and tries to time a cheap shot on Eriksson who did not even have possession of the puck.

The moron refs missed making a penalty call and Orpik finished high and left his feet, making some contact with Eriksson's head.  FACT

Thornton then (as HE SHOULD and as he should have in Montreal when Boychuck got boarded by a frustrated Pacioretty) tried to get Orpik to respect the code after a dirty hit. 

The flop by Orpik is on Orpik. If he wasn't such a sneaky pusssy, Thornton would not have lost it.  The source is Orpik. The source is Bylsma, ordering his players to start a game by running another player in dirty fashion.  Get it, moron? Of course you don't. You once had a Canadiens goalie as your avatar.

You're the toad who would have gotten throttled in the old Garden if you wore a jersey like that into that building. lmao

There is no way on earth what Thornton did is worthy of 15 games, 8 more than John Scott's. No way. 

So, your buddy Bettman along with Jacobs and the stooge Shanahan can bite me.  3 morons ruining the NHL.

The fact you and NAS defend those idiots is pathetic. Jacobs can pick up the phone and order up two lockouts so he can make more money, but he can't pick up the phone and as his buddy Gary if he's out of his mind with these rulings, especially when our players are the ones losing their careers, and in some cases like Savard's, their livelihood.

Thats great Rusty.

So how was it charging?

My god, you are such a moron. So easy:

Charging (ice hockey)From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia    

Charging is a penalty in ice hockey. Rule 42 of the NHL rulebook dictates that charging "shall mean the actions of a player or goalkeeper who, as a result of distance traveled, shall violently check an opponent in any manner. A 'charge' may be the result of a check into the boards, into the goal frame or in open ice."[1] The infraction may warrant any severity of penalty or combination of penalties as the officials deem fit, including a major plus a game misconduct, or suspension if the infraction results in injury to the opposing player. Any player who leaves their feet while delivering a body check is also found to be in violation of the charging rule and is subject to penalization.

Thats great Rusty, you gave me the defintion, I'm sure your hamster Douglass is proud of you.

So how is the Orpik hit charging?

•  

In response to bgreenuws' comment:

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

I am from Woburn, born and raised. Go Tanners. But I no longer live there. I moved to New York for a job maybe 10 years back.

You shouldn't stalk people on the ineternet. It's creepy.

You misspelled Internet....you are gonna get called on that...not by me though...

You may want to create yet another log in name...you just messed up bgreenuws...

• Sections
    Shortcuts