Why do you let DeadHead ruin your forum?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: Why do you let DeadHead ruin your forum?

In response to DeadAhead's comment:

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:

If only this loser spent 1/10 of the time he spends keeping notes on BDC members and posting who he thinks is who as he does watching football.  I bet BB would hire him immediately to overhaul the offense.

Actually, I could do very easily is take over for Ernie Adams since I have a pretty darn good photographic memory as proven here without me needing to take time to go back and double check data.

It's not always perfect, but it comes close.

Perhaps if you took the time to check data, you wouldnt make such a fool of yourself.

Still think Marchand is the only good pick by Chiarelli?

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:

If only this loser spent 1/10 of the time he spends keeping notes on BDC members and posting who he thinks is who as he does watching football.  I bet BB would hire him immediately to overhaul the offense.

Actually, I could do very easily is take over for Ernie Adams since I have a pretty darn good photographic memory as proven here without me needing to take time to go back and double check data.

It's not always perfect, but it comes close.

Oh my!  I haven't heard this one before.  Now he's claiming he has a photographic memory? You'd think he wouldn't have to lie so often or make outrageous claims like the NFL "changed the rules" midseason.

Regardless, imagine if this tool with his "pretty darn good photographic memory" actually watched the games.  Maybe he's be able to post something insightful, truthful, intelligent or in some way not completely moronic.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Yes, you have to at least have touched the puck at some point to be hit. Yes.  Otherwise, it's Interference, stupid.  

If it comes very late like when Horton got taken out by Rome in the Cup Final, yes. it's interference and dirty. The puck was long, long gone. Intereference, cheap shot, game misconduct, series banishment. 

Yes, it was Charging coming that far across the ice like that. Yes.

Two facts.

Orpik was manning the point, Eriksson got hit between the face off-circle and the blue line. His feet were not moving at the time of the hit. He did not skate a long distance to throw the hit.

From far across the ice?

You never post facts.

Yes. He anticipated the puck off the boards, zoomed in and drilled Eriksson. He showed no intention of playing the puck there, just the body and Eriksson wasn't even looking with the puck.

Cheap shot, blind side hit. Period.

Put it this way, troll boy, if that was me, I would realized I needed to skate slower for that kind of a hit to time it better and then pull back when realizing it wasn't going to work.

1. Orpik put himself out of postion by even doing that since Eriksson did not have the puck yet.

2. He then followed through with that hit 15 seconds into the game, which proves intent of what he was ought to do. 

Clean, hard hits are fine, but that was not clean or even legal, yet are jumping through hoops like a phony tough guy trying to pretend you know more about the rules, the code, etc, and ya don't.   

I will know more about this game than you could ever dream. You're some wannabe street hockey goalie for chrissakes.

Now it's a blindside hit!!!!!!!!!!

You are awesome.

Is Loui blind to whats in front of him?

100% nutjob.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I hate to break this to you, but you'd have to be a board member here for many years to know who I am, which is the dead giveaway, Not a Shot.

Very creative, though. Creative but still moronic and no one is buying it.

NAS is the only person here obsessed with counting and looknig att post counts. Since, you've been embarrased in recent debates on the Bruins board and here, you've now resorted in pretending this new board name is miraculously a long time lurker who somehow is only concerned enough to register and count posts.

As pathetic as anything ever seen here.  You'll never discredit me either.

Clearly, I have vast knowledge on the topics I comment on, otherwise I would not comment on them.

Nice generic name choice, too, Not A Shot. "Brian Green". Melrose Place fan are we?

bawhahaa

PS Please don't lecture me on the Dead. They didn't like phonies and could smell them a mile away, too.

How is your paranoia?

What a weirdo.

• This post has been removed.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Yes, you have to at least have touched the puck at some point to be hit. Yes.  Otherwise, it's Interference, stupid.  

If it comes very late like when Horton got taken out by Rome in the Cup Final, yes. it's interference and dirty. The puck was long, long gone. Intereference, cheap shot, game misconduct, series banishment. 

Yes, it was Charging coming that far across the ice like that. Yes.

Two facts.

Orpik was manning the point, Eriksson got hit between the face off-circle and the blue line. His feet were not moving at the time of the hit. He did not skate a long distance to throw the hit.

From far across the ice?

You never post facts.

Yes. He anticipated the puck off the boards, zoomed in and drilled Eriksson. He showed no intention of playing the puck there, just the body and Eriksson wasn't even looking with the puck.

Cheap shot, blind side hit. Period.

Put it this way, troll boy, if that was me, I would realized I needed to skate slower for that kind of a hit to time it better and then pull back when realizing it wasn't going to work.

1. Orpik put himself out of postion by even doing that since Eriksson did not have the puck yet.

2. He then followed through with that hit 15 seconds into the game, which proves intent of what he was ought to do. 

Clean, hard hits are fine, but that was not clean or even legal, yet are jumping through hoops like a phony tough guy trying to pretend you know more about the rules, the code, etc, and ya don't.   

I will know more about this game than you could ever dream. You're some wannabe street hockey goalie for chrissakes.

Now it's a blindside hit!!!!!!!!!!

You are awesome.

Is Loui blind to whats in front of him?

100% nutjob.

He was looking at the puck which was behind him. Are you claiming that Orpik hit was clean?

I'm saying it was not charging, was not a blindside hit and he did not leave his feet.

You are the only one saying those 3.

It was a big hit that caught some of the head. So, it's a headshot.

•  
  • You have chosen to ignore posts from bgreenuws. Show bgreenuws's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

I hate to break this to you, but you'd have to be a board member here for many years to know who I am, which is the dead giveaway, Not a Shot.

Very creative, though. Creative but still moronic and no one is buying it.

NAS is the only person here obsessed with counting and looknig att post counts. Since, you've been embarrased in recent debates on the Bruins board and here, you've now resorted in pretending this new board name is miraculously a long time lurker who somehow is only concerned enough to register and count posts.

As pathetic as anything ever seen here.  You'll never discredit me either.

Clearly, I have vast knowledge on the topics I comment on, otherwise I would not comment on them.

Nice generic name choice, too, Not A Shot. "Brian Green". Melrose Place fan are we?

bawhahaa

PS Please don't lecture me on the Dead. They didn't like phonies and could smell them a mile away, too.

How is your paranoia?

What a weirdo.

I just figured this out! The "NAS" that Rusty is always refering to is you, Not-A-Shot. Got it. I may be new, but I'm picking things up. It took me less time to figure out DeadAhead is the worst thing on these message boards. Why do they call him Rusty?

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

These damn BDC glitches keep sending Bruins threads over to the Patriots forum. Damn you BDC!!

In response to bgreenuws' comment:

I just figured this out! The "NAS" that Rusty is always refering to is you, Not-A-Shot. Got it. I may be new, but I'm picking things up. It took me less time to figure out DeadAhead is the worst thing on these message boards. Why do they call him Rusty?

Yeah, he can't accept that a new person on the forum could figure out how much full of crap he is, so he quickly (in his completely crazy mind) determines that the new person is an established member's alternative username.

Don't get used to his current name.  It'll be banned shortly and he'll come back with a new, just as stupid name.  It's happened about 30 times so far.

In response to Homecheese's comment:

These damn BDC glitches keep sending Bruins threads over to the Patriots forum. Damn you BDC!!

In a normal thread, I refuse to engage him any hockey talk in an effort to spare you guys the subject matter you aren't looking for.

This was a throw away thread to start, and has clearly lived up to it's billing!

• You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

In response to melwitts' comment:

In response to Homecheese's comment:

In a normal thread, I refuse to engage him any hockey talk in an effort to spare you guys the subject matter you aren't looking for.

This was a throw away thread to start, and has clearly lived up to it's billing!

36 SECONDS...2 GOALS IN 36 SECONDS...THAT'S ALL ANYONE NEEDS TO KNOW...

So do you like or hate the Bruins. I am getting confused.

Yeah, he can't accept that a new person on the forum could figure out how much full of crap he is, so he quickly (in his completely crazy mind) determines that the new person is an established member's alternative username.

Don't get used to his current name.  It'll be banned shortly and he'll come back with a new, just as stupid name.  It's happened about 30 times so far.

Talking to yourself NAS?

There is no way your little supposed real individual named "Brian Green" would even know who I am if he JUST joined here, you idiot. You don't just join a board and know wh "Rusty" is, so it's either you or someone else who posts here, dummy.

You're also the only person obsessed with post counts to try to somehow use it to discredit someone, which is completely ridiculous anyway.

Exposed.

Nice job talking to yourself and attempting a Bustchise troll tactic. How embarrassing for yourself.

Considering Bustchise has been doing what you just did for years, it's not crazy whatsoever.

He's crazy, though.  And now, you certainly appear crazy.  

Okay, Mels.  Got it.  I'm BrianGreen.  You got me.  I'm exposed.

Whatever will I do?

• You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Daily Comment Analysis of the 22 users who have posted to this thread:

Half of the users submit less than four Posts-per-day (PPD) to the various forums on Boston.com. Ten more submit approximately 5 to 12 PPD. Those 21 people average 4.9 PPD. Then, all alone, way out on Pluto of statistical outliers, is DeadAhead, who has averaged over NINETY posts per day! (90.92 to be exact). That is 19 times more than the avergae user, and 8 times more that the 2nd most-frequect poster!

Consider the total amount of time it takes to submit 91 posts per day. The reading of the thread, the reading of other peoples comments, the time to write your own thoughts, etc. We're clearly talking about a person with a lot a time available to dedicate to anonymous bulletin board trolling and hate-baiting, with little-to-nothing else better to do in life.

In DeadAhead's defense, one user, agcsbill, who holds the distinction of being the longest established user on this thread (since 2006), and therefore may have some wisdom from his years of experience, stated about DeadAhead:

"There are a lot more posters who make their appearances here who are far worse than DeadAhead.  He "disagrees" with a passion.  At least you know where DeadAhead comes from and he is consistent as are others in their views."

I am prepared to accept agcsbill's opinion, but the 'He's-Not-A-Jerk-He's-Just-Passionate' defense is the same one Dallas uses to defend Dez Bryant's immature antics. Basically, yeah, he's annoying, but he could be worse. It's not much, but I guess it is something.

Here is the alarming comparison for DeadAhead vs. the other users on this thread:

Name              Posts     First Day     Last Day    Days     PPD 

DeadAhead      2273     11/23/13      12/18/13        25    90.92

Not-A-Shot     18556     12/30/09      12/18/13    1449    12.81

Uncle Rio          1091       9/21/13      12/18/13        88    12.40

joepatsfan       1175         9/9/13      12/18/13      100    11.75

BabeParilli      17037       5/29/08      12/18/13    2029      8.40

Fletcherbrook    628        9/20/13      12/18/13        89      7.06

TripleOG          2893      10/19/12      12/18/13      425      6.81

TFB12            12656        9/11/08      12/18/13    1924      6.58

mthurl              8679        1/31/10      12/18/13    1417      6.12

MeadowlandMike 1098      6/7/13      12/18/13      194      5.66

billge                 734         7/13/13      12/18/13      158      4.65

BostonTrollSpa 5562         9/2/09       12/18/13    1568      3.55

agcsbill             8780       11/6/06       12/18/13    2599      3.38

rkarp                5967       1/29/08       12/18/13    2150      2.78

ATJ                   4171       8/31/09       12/18/13     1570      2.66

Stinkman          2439      6/29/10        12/18/13     1268      1.92

csylvia79          2879      7/26/09        12/18/13     1606      1.79

NoMorePension 2001       2/2/10        12/18/13     1415      1.41

Iceman4           2470      9/11/08        12/18/13      1924      1.28

RedSoxDOrtiz     723      5/20/12        12/18/13        577      1.25

NYPatsFan12      217      2/13/11        12/18/13      1039      0.21

gogogopats       111     11/18/09        12/18/13      1491      0.07

Excellent post, distinguished by its creative and original use of data. 

Talking to yourself NAS?

There is no way your little supposed real individual named "Brian Green" would even know who I am if he JUST joined here, you idiot. You don't just join a board and know wh "Rusty" is, so it's either you or someone else who posts here, dummy.

You're also the only person obsessed with post counts to try to somehow use it to discredit someone, which is completely ridiculous anyway.

Exposed.

Nice job talking to yourself and attempting a Bustchise troll tactic. How embarrassing for yourself.

Considering Bustchise has been doing what you just did for years, it's not crazy whatsoever.

He's crazy, though.  And now, you certainly appear crazy.  

Dear Mr. DeadAhead,

May I call you Rusty? Even the most cursory review of just this thread, will show that people call you "Rusty" all the time. Long before I ever made a post on this thread, or called you Rusty, I count at least 10 original posts that refer to you as "Rusty". Youcan check it out for youself.

On 12/18/2013 4:19 PM EST NoMorePensionLooting states, "Gentlemen....Rusty is correct here...." 

Shortly after that, at 12/18/2013 6:07 PM EST, RedSoxDOrtiz clearly says, "It took me a while to put the connection together between the artist formerly known as Rusty and DeadHead. "

Over the next day, there are at least ten more original references to you as "Rusty", by eight different users. That does not include each time the reference is reposted in various responses.

Finally, the following day, at  at 12/19/2013 12:39 PM EST, I finally address you as 'Rusty', when I ask,  "Is that your stipulation, Rusty?" 

So, as you can see, it does not require somebody to be a member here for months to figure out that if everyone is calling you Rusty, then your name must be Rusty. It only requires one to have the ability to read. But I'm sure with your "near photographic memory" you remember being called Rusty a dozen times in this thread by other people before I ever did.

Besides, I don't see what the big deal is. It is a much better name that the clumsy DeadAhead moniker you currently use, and I think far more befitting of a scamp like yourself - RUSTY!

• You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I think Rusty probably broke his average post count today.  The guy got beat up all day long and he tried very hard to redeem himself only to find out the more he posted the more he got beatdown.  He probably has to soak his hand in epsom salt every night, especially after a day like today.  I'm sure he sits at the keyboard all day long wearing those carpal tunnel braces on both wrists.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Gee, a new guy, Brian Green, to bludgeon the village idiot with metrics....

welcome Brian, you already fit in very nicely! 

In response to rkarp's comment:

Gee, a new guy, Brian Green, to bludgeon the village idiot with metrics....

welcome Brian, you already fit in very nicely! 

Thanks, rkarp. As they say, numbers never lie. It is hard to argue against emprical evidence. Your comment reminded my of something my dad use to say: "Never argue with idiots. They bring the arguement down to their level, and then they'll beat you with experience."

Haven't heard from him in while now. I take his silence as acceptance that Rusty/Deadahead has finally seen the factual errors in his position. 

• You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Jeez Rusty, you must be popular to have all these people talking about you,     incessantly You could have a whole selfie anti selfie board cause I think the hook is set

• Sections
    Shortcuts