Why do you let DeadHead ruin your forum?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Why do you let DeadHead ruin your forum?

In response to DeadAhead's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

I think Rusty probably broke his average post count today.  The guy got beat up all day long and he tried very hard to redeem himself only to find out the more he posted the more he got beatdown.  He probably has to soak his hand in epsom salt every night, especially after a day like today.  I'm sure he sits at the keyboard all day long wearing those carpal tunnel braces on both wrists.

Amendola/Edelman at 6 mil>Welkie at 6

Welkie now concussed and done for the year. 33 years old next year.

You lost.

LOL, keep it in the thread that you made especially for this argument.  Putz!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Footballexpert45. Show Footballexpert45's posts

In response to billge's comment:

Jeez Rusty, you must be popular to have all these people talking about you,     incessantly You could have a whole selfie anti selfie board cause I think the hook is set

Pretty sad isn't it? And they think I am the problem. I'd say complete strangers stalking someone on a board like this is beyond sad and pathetic.

"Brian Green". Still chuckling at that one.  I have no idea why anyone would sign up on a board simply to count posts and then post about the post counts.  One of the strangest troll maneuvers I've ever seen as well as pathetic.

Still nothing you say is relevant to football issues, how sad.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Ruin it, I think hes running it

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgreenuws. Show bgreenuws's posts

Pretty sad isn't it? And they think I am the problem. I'd say complete strangers stalking someone on a board like this is beyond sad and pathetic.

"Brian Green". Still chuckling at that one.  I have no idea why anyone would sign up on a board simply to count posts and then post about the post counts.  One of the strangest troll maneuvers I've ever seen as well as pathetic.

Am I stalking you? The subject of this thread is you. Your name is right there in the title. Not started by me. I'm just speaking to the stated subject matter. Tell me, after I laid it out for you that people call you Rusty all the time, did it make sense to you? Did you come to a realization that your accusations were both false and misplaced? And if so, do you have the courage to admit that now?

Also, I did not sign up to count posts. I signed up to suggest BB use 6'7" Ryan Mallet as a Wide Receiver in goal-line packages. Check it out. I started that thread. That's not an accomplishment, just a fact. That was my reason for joining. Say what you will about the idea - stupid, inane, idiotic, Bustchisian, etc. That is valid, as it is a subjective idea, open to subjective criticism. But mostly I was having fun with creative ideas, in a thread that stated its premise in the title, and people are free to participate or not. As a result of that thread, I came to the realization that using Ryan Mallet as at WR was probably not a Viable idea. But through respectful discourse with other members, I learned that using 6' 8" Nate Solder as a TE instead, was an AWESOME idea!

The difference is, I can differentiate between what is a FACT, and what is an OPINION. You average 91 posts per day. That is a FACT. Most regular users here average 4-12 posts per day. Put it this way: The avegerage male probably urinates 4 to 12 times a day. But Rusty, you take a leak all over these message boards 91 times a day! If you saw a guy at my office, gettin up from his desk and going to take a leak 91 times per day, it is completely normal to say: "Hey, I think there is something wrong with that guy". Not only that, I'd think "Wow, 91 times a day. Forget about whatever problems are causing that guy to urinate 91 times a day, just think of the amount of time used to take 91 pisses in a day?" It's a lot of time, Rusty. A LOT of time.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

I think bgreenuws is one of my favourite new posters. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to bgreenuws' comment:

"Wow, 91 times a day. Forget about whatever problems are causing that guy to urinate 91 times a day, just think of the amount of time used to take 91 pisses in a day?" It's a lot of time, Rusty. A LOT of time.

That's the funniest thing I've read here in a while.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Rusty if you were really pissing 91 times a day when did u find time to post?

Sections
Shortcuts