Why do you think Big Ben isn't being Banned?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mooski. Show mooski's posts

Why do you think Big Ben isn't being Banned?

I'm suscpicuious, maybe you guys can help me out with this.

Ben's head injuries could be causing him to act out without thought of consequences or regard for other people.*

Why wouldn't Godell and Co yank him off the roster and ban him form the game entirely?

Maybe they would have to admit there's something to this head injury ting all those doctors and eventually lawyers are complaining about?

Just my thought.

*I am in no way excusing his behavior.  If the man is a sexual predator, he should not be wandering around with normal people.  Especially not out with bodygaurds while the police and league enable.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Re: Why do you think Big Ben isn't being Banned?

1. He's not being banned because at this point there are only accusations.  The NFL can't ban anyone just on accusations or I will just say Manning raped me before the next Colts game so he can't play.  Even if those accusations seem overwhelming they have to let the wheels of justice turn before they can make a move.  You can't be fired from your job on an accustion either.  The Rooneys can dump him with no proof if they want.

2.  Until people that have been to medical school conclude that concussions caused his behavior nobody is going to accept that theory.  Probably not going to happen since that would give anyone whose ever had a concussion a license to commit crime and blame their concussion.  It will be a hard sell to say he was coherent enough to win a NFL game but not to understand his actions in a bar.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

He should be suspended at least a couple games based on multiple similar accusations.  Even if it's overturned Goodell would have made a statement. It's possible the Steelers take matters ito their own hands and sit him out 2 days.  I think the league and Steelers are waiting to see if anything else comes out and who will act.

Even if he has a diagnosable condition his actions are unacceptable and that needs to be made crystal clear.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from boomerst3. Show boomerst3's posts

Because he is a professional football player who has won 2 super bowls.  Anyone else would be in jail, and if he were not a QB, he would be traded like Holmes was.  Simple isn't it? 
    He has a pattern of abusing young girls, more than twice.  He is guilty of providing alcohol to minors.  Where he is lucky is that in cases like his it is "he said she said" and is hard to prove, so the girls do not pursue it because of costs.  Ben has the money for a long drawn out court battle.  But he will and probably has paid them off to avoid a civil suit, which he would lose hands down.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

You can't ban him for reasons shenanian listed but you can suspend him which I think will happen, either by the NFL or by the Rooneys. A good example is when Pacman got suspended without being convicted. Here's hoping he gets suspended and then sent to a team like Detriot to bench warm and watch losing every year.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

In Response to Why do you think Big Ben isn't being Banned?:
    I'm suscpicuious, maybe you guys can help me out with this. Ben's head injuries could be causing him to act out without thought of consequences or regard for other people.* Why wouldn't Godell and Co yank him off the roster and ban him form the game entirely? Maybe they would have to admit there's something to this head injury ting all those doctors and eventually lawyers are complaining about? Just my thought. *I am in no way excusing his behavior.  If the man is a sexual predator, he should not be wandering around with normal people.  Especially not out with bodygaurds while the police and league enable.
    Posted by mooski

Im just guessing here but I would say the NFL hasnt done anything yet because they could be waiting to see where the cop resigning leads. This things stinks big time, if they are covering up anything I hope it blows wide open in their faces. Rothlessbinger has serious mental issues and he needs to take a year off from football and get serious medical help before any other nonsense happens and an innocent girl is hurt any further

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In Response to Re: Why do you think Big Ben isn't being Banned?:
    1. He's not being banned because at this point there are only accusations.  The NFL can't ban anyone just on accusations or I will just say Manning raped me before the next Colts game so he can't play.  Even if those accusations seem overwhelming they have to let the wheels of justice turn before they can make a move.  You can't be fired from your job on an accustion either.  The Rooneys can dump him with no proof if they want. 2.  Until people that have been to medical school conclude that concussions caused his behavior nobody is going to accept that theory.  Probably not going to happen since that would give anyone whose ever had a concussion a license to commit crime and blame their concussion.  It will be a hard sell to say he was coherent enough to win a NFL game but not to understand his actions in a bar.
    Posted by shenanigan

Shenanigan speaks the truth.  End of thread.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Huggybear999. Show Huggybear999's posts

In Response to Re: Why do you think Big Ben isn't being Banned?:
    In Response to Re: Why do you think Big Ben isn't being Banned? : Shenanigan speaks the truth.  End of thread.
    Posted by BradyMossFan

Wow, You're a good Pats Fan doggg.

Sections
Shortcuts