Why does Brandon Merriweather...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Why does Brandon Merriweather...

Why does Brandon Merriweather look so damn happy everytime the Patriots lose?

Not that it matters much. Even if he skulked around the field after the game yesterday, scowling at everyone, looking like he wanted to spear his mother in the ribs, it wouldnt have changed the game result. The Pats got pounded, and that's that

But does he have to laugh and joke and carry on like he is partying with his buds at an impromptu U alum reunion bash?

As a fan I dont like seeing that. If I were a teamate, I would like it even less

If I didnt know any better, I would swear the Pats won yesterday, instead of having their @sses handed to them

Message to B Merriweather: Wise the #### up, willya? Youre starting to #### annoy me...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from k-maxx. Show k-maxx's posts

Re: Why does Brandon Merriweather...

Because win or lose he'll soon be cashing a fat game check.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sydpat. Show sydpat's posts

While he's at it he should look at film of how he tackles .......bounces off players instead of wrapping his arms around with proper technique.

Amazes me the poor standard of tackling and how many tackles are missed by Pats players. Junior Seau at forty years old showed Brandon M how to do it.

Agree with his over the top actions ...................cost us a big penalty a few games back?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from siestafiesta. Show siestafiesta's posts

What's even sadder is that this guy made the pro bowl as an alternate.  What a joke.  For yrs I watched Rodney Harrison play unbelievable at safety and get snubbed for the Pro Bowl because every opponent hated his guts.  I love the Pats and want Merriweather to succeed but he's overrated.  He's blown coverages or taken poor angles time after time.  1st play of the game, he was the only Patriot unblocked but took a bad angle and Rice made him look silly.  83 yards later Pats already in a hole.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Yea, but just like Laurence Maroney....he sure can dance.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from IndianaPatsFan. Show IndianaPatsFan's posts

Brandon had a great first half of the year, heck BOTH Brandons did, and then they just disappeared.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rocher. Show rocher's posts

He looked awful on the opening Ray Rice play. I don't think he even made contact with Rice. Looked a bit scared or tenative

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from deman3392. Show deman3392's posts

why does brandon merriweather play strong safety instead of free safety then patrick chung can play strong safety next year

SECONDARY STARTERS NEXT YEAR

Darius Butler-RCB
    Brandon Meriweather-FS
    Patrick Chung-SS
    Leigh Bodden-LCB

Sections
Shortcuts