why does the OC refuse to make the team more balanced in its approach??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dmcpatsfan. Show dmcpatsfan's posts

why does the OC refuse to make the team more balanced in its approach??

The Patriots have some great young talented RB's that are more than capable of helping move the Chains yet it's Brady time & time again in the shotgun...our offense has become flat & predictable.....why draft guys so high & not implement them in creative ways.....I almost feel having Brady as the QB has stunted the creative juices in O'Briens head to the point he's become brain dead or he just really blows at his job...thoughts??

Would the Patriots be wise to trade Brady for 3 1sts & a couple 2nd's over the next 3 years to a team that is dying for a QB & go with Hoyer next year while Mallett further developes...seriously I HATE our offensive approach & something different needs to happen...now as far as the D goes, don't get me started....

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dmcpatsfan. Show dmcpatsfan's posts

Re: why does the OC refuse to make the team more balanced in its approach??

if you read my post you would see how I said they have BECOME flat & Predictable....of course I love having Brady but I'm trying to make a point in a very outside the box fashion....they are not good enough the way they are play calling to be more than 1 & done if they even make it that far....

by the way who said anything about moss...

Chad is a TOTAL failure....& we let Tate go & he was way better than Chad as a reciever & special teamer...we also screwed up by not keeping Lee smith our 5th rounder to help block...lots of frustrating things going on....sorry if i won't just continue to chug that Kool-aide along with you

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to why does the OC refuse to make the team more balanced in its approach??:
    The Patriots have some great young talented RB's that are more than capable of helping move the Chains yet it's Brady time & time again in the shotgun...our offense has become flat & predictable.....why draft guys so high & not implement them in creative ways.....I almost feel having Brady as the QB has stunted the creative juices in O'Briens head to the point he's become brain dead or he just really blows at his job...thoughts?? Would the Patriots be wise to trade Brady for 3 1sts & a couple 2nd's over the next 3 years to a team that is dying for a QB & go with Hoyer next year while Mallett further developes...seriously I HATE our offensive approach & something different needs to happen...now as far as the D goes, don't get me started....
    Posted by dmcpatsfan

Maybe he didn't know you wanted it!  Hopefully he reads this, and turns this thing around for you.  Good luck!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In Response to Re: why does the OC refuse to make the team more balanced in its approach??:
    I bet you hated it when they were scoring at will.  I bet you hated that they had won 14 out of 16 games since they removed Moss.  I bet you hated Pats 45 Jests 3. I think you need to worry less about how O'Brien is doing his job and worry more about how you're doing yours.
    Posted by Patsfansince1966

Hi Bill O'Brien! Shouldn't you be fixing your offense?

Now your posts make sense! this explains all the deep threat hate you have and feeling the need to defend the current offense situation! 

Either you are Bill O'Brien on the down low or you are his Mother!

Sections
Shortcuts