Why doesn't this loss bother me?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Why doesn't this loss bother me?

Why doesn't this loss bother me today?

2 reasons:

1)After the New Orleans game I knew exactly what this team was.

2)A lot of people are missing the boat on this one.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Re: Why doesn't this loss bother me?

I am starting to get used to it actually...there is more to come!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: Why doesn't this loss bother me?:
    [QUOTE]I am starting to get used to it actually...there is more to come!
    Posted by thefly8[/QUOTE]

Exactly, it's not a big deal at this point and I'm looking toward the draft. I bet they do the right thing and bring in a couple of real assistants too.
    In the mean time we still have the rest of the year and hopefully the playoffs.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

I hear you e.  They are not good on either side of the ball.  The D is an embarrassment.  Wilhite.....need I say more.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Unfortunately, I am becoming desensitized to the Patriots blowing big games.

It feels like the team is slowly working its way towards its early 90's form, or at the very least its late 90's form

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JDonalds75. Show JDonalds75's posts

It'd be nice if they atleast sucked in the first quarter.  Then your expectations of "well, it looks like we came to play today and can win this game" would not crush you in the third or fourth quarters.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

[QUOTE]I hear you e.  They are not good on either side of the ball.  The D is an embarrassment.  Wilhite.....need I say more.
    Posted by K-max[/QUOTE]

The wake up call was last week. Sometimes you need to see pictures to believe that your girl is cheating on you. We just saw those pics today. Lets start looking forward to what we need to do namely coaches 1st of all and impact players. If we just bring in a big name or two that can make all the difference and be contagious to some of the other guys like Mayo or Merriweather.. But OC and DC first and foremost.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

[QUOTE]Unfortunately, I am becoming desensitized to the Patriots blowing big games. It feels like the team is slowly working its way towards its early 90's form, or at the very least its late 90's form
    Posted by NickC1188[/QUOTE]

I'm with you Nick, it doesn't hurt anymore. Lets see what Belichick does in the offseason. He looked suicidal in the post game press conference so I'm quite sure he feels as bad as we do.

Sections
Shortcuts