Why has this board degenerated into large whine fests?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

Why has this board degenerated into large whine fests?

Just askin'. Between OGwhatever, TCAL, TPat  and a couple of others it seems All I ever read here now is whiney little brats!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Re: Why has this board degenerated into large whine fests?

Eh it's not so bad.  Go back and look at what it was like last season after the Steelers and Giants losses (around page 300 or so).  The whole board was just trolls posting stupid bs and pats fans whining about how the window is closed, we'd never win another playoff game and that Belichick has ruined the team.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to rtuinila's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Just askin'. Between OGwhatever, TCAL, TPat  and a couple of others it seems All I ever read here now is whiney little brats!

[/QUOTE]

Since you decided to call me out, Im gonna have to ask you to point out where Ive been whiney. I actually havent started any threads in a while, but I will put my 2 cents in on threads I feel are decent topics and lately noone is bringing up any good topics and if you are referencing the Mayo thread, I call it like I see it. Not once did I complain about our situation or whine when in fact, Im in good spirits and happy about where we are at so please elaborate on my whining or I will consider you a fraud and a lyer.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Why would Rusty call himself out for starting the ultimate whine fest about officiating. Troll

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

Why would Rusty call himself out for starting the ultimate whine fest about officiating. Troll

[/QUOTE]

aahhhh, funny how Tpats is the only whiner, but I get lumped in too!  lol. Jeeesh, Im starting to think I may be Rusty too!  Naaaaaaaa

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

I think someone whining about whiners is actually a whiner themselve.......

Just sayin'

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

aahhhh, funny how Tpats is the only whiner, but I get lumped in too!  lol. Jeeesh, Im starting to think I may be Rusty too!  Naaaaaaaa

[/QUOTE]

He didn't like getting his azz kicked on the Mayo thread so this is how a 14 year old retaliates.  I guess it's better then them bringing a gun to school. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

Actually this might be the least whiny I've seen the board after a loss in several years.  Notice how this has coincided with a remarkable drop off in Rusty's posts?  Hmmm, looks like he and his 20 fake accounts might be preoccupied with real life this week.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

I'm trying to remember a time when it was any other way around here . . .

and not having much luck.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to themightypatriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Actually this might be the least whiny I've seen the board after a loss in several years.  Notice how this has coincided with a remarkable drop off in Rusty's posts?  Hmmm, looks like he and his 20 fake accounts might be preoccupied with real life this week.

[/QUOTE]

Either that, or they upped his meds.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

was what he whined...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In response to Jets' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Everybody is realizing that there is no way the pats can go very far in the playoffs with the state that the pats defense is in. A swiss Cheese defense doesn't win Champoinships.

So let them vent. It's better then getting all the way to the SB and then losing again and the comparisons of the current pats team to the Bills of the 90's start.

[/QUOTE]

Dud, YOUR team celebrates GETTING to the AFC Chamionship game twice, and you give this stupid advice?

LOL

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Pretty comical to see rtuinila pose a legit question and the dorks who he calls out all come flocking 1 by 1.  classic.  Shizzly leads the charge!  Lmao

It's also doubly comical as I sip my micro brew out here in lovely asheville where I am for the week.  My new galaxy s3 works great.  

[/QUOTE]

You're the king of the whiners junior.

If you paid a buck for every person who has had to suffer through reading your constant whine about the shotgun/spread we could wipe out the national debt and have enough money left over to build another 12 aircraft carriers.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

In response to Jets's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Everybody is realizing that there is no way the pats can go very far in the playoffs with the state that the pats defense is in. A swiss Cheese defense doesn't win Champoinships.

So let them vent. It's better then getting all the way to the SB and then losing again and the comparisons of the current pats team to the Bills of the 90's start.

[/QUOTE]

Speaking of Cheese, can we get a little Sancheese with that whine?  Sorry Leon, your hero has been benched and your want to be hero didn't get the call this week either...Whoo is you and the after thought that is the NJ Jets...Too bad Joe Namth isn't stumbling through that door either

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think someone whining about whiners is actually a whiner themselve.......

Just sayin'

[/QUOTE]

Exactly...  Beat me to that comment.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

Dear dumb dumb,

I am pretty sure he is not talking about me.

[/QUOTE]

Dear Rusty,

No three people here combined have whined as much about anything as you have whined about Brady.

Signed,

Everybody

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

[QUOTE]

It's also doubly comical as I sip my micro brew out here in lovely asheville where I am for the week.  My new galaxy s3 works great.  

[/QUOTE]

I have never encountered anyone more full of himself

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

The "whines" of a few result in a broad brush painting of Pats' fans as a bunch of whiners.  The same goes when an OP complains about penalties, responses from the usual suspects, UD, Jints, Hess etc..  paints the fans here as whiners making excuses why the Pats lost.   Keep in mind, we are fans of one of the most successful franchises over the last decade plus. There is a lot of jealousy out there. Then again, isn't it out of town posters who constantly bring up "spy gate"?  Talk about whining!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Dear dumb dumb,

I am pretty sure he is not talking about me.

[/QUOTE]

Dear Rusty,

No three people here combined have whined as much about anything as you have whined about Brady.

Signed,

Everybody

[/QUOTE]

Do you see my name mentioned, Mr Deflection? You and your ultra-annoying Ballwashing allies are who he is talking about, dumb-dumb.

[/QUOTE]

He didn't limit it to specific names goofball. And the names mentioned don't fit together into a specific category of complaint bonehead.

The only alliance here is the one that agrees you're an imbecile junior. That is by far the largest alliance on this board.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

What's wrong with looking in the mirror, taking a public opinion bath, and the spectrum of Riesling?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL, now you sound what you're whining about.