Why haven't the Jets Imploded yet?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

Why haven't the Jets Imploded yet?

The Jets resigned their starting NT which of itself is a good thing for them as he did solid work at the position for them...but... it was for 3 years 15 million and 9.5 of it was Guaranteed and the guy is 33 years old. Turns out the Jets had no choice but to over pay because the NT they drafted in the 3rd round last year, Kenrick Ellis is being deported due to legal issues!

I was going to say I am starting to feel bad but I am laughing so hard at how screwed up their team is that I can't see to type right now.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

Re: Why haven't the Jets Imploded yet?

Right, but it's not definite yet.  This is one small piece of why Pouha having them by the balls was so funny and why the Cromartie deal, to not have a 2nd rd pick on 2011, while drafting Kyle Wilson is also very funny.

Could you imagine Kenrick Ellis playing next to Wilkerson and Devito as their starting froint line? They also resigned Bryan Thomas, OLB. LMAO

Wilkerson's tepid impact was a big reason why their D was worse last year.

They still can't get any takers on Bart Scott and his 4 million cap hit, so they're even more screwed. If REvis sticks to his word, he'll hold out as well.

What do you mean by "yet"?  You're witnessing the implosion.

lol!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

The jets will further decline from the decline I predicted this past season. They are too stupid to succeed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

I meant "Yet" only in the sense that I expect Ryan to be found in a Brothel dressed like Caligula with some prostitutes toe in his mouth.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots44. Show patriots44's posts

How much more Implosion do you want. Holmes was telling Sanchez to throw me the Fu@#n Ball in the most important game of the season for the Jets. The other players had to calm Holmes Down. Rex could of cared less. Schotty is the one who benched him. Tomlinson bad mouths Rex on the way out, the 3rd string QB from Alabama, said the team is selfish and dysfunctional, and Cromartie can't remember all his kids names. What else do you want. Sign a Strong Safety with Durability problems on HGH.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lloydchristmas. Show lloydchristmas's posts

If they lose their first 5 or 6 games in a row, I bet Rex is OUT!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

This thread is a bit of a stretch even for the pink hats on this board.  Pouha is a touch old in years but his body has avoided a few years of football thanks to his religious obligations.  I dont think he came into the league until he was 27.  He is in great shape with no injury history so why are you beating the jets up for keeping the rock in the middle of our d line for 3 more years?  You guys know how important of a position nose in in a 3-4.

Get over K.Ellis as well.  So he beat a guy up for coming after him with a bat.  Our D Line is deep and young and is the last part of the Jets that I am worried about.

Pats44, Shottie didnt bench holmes, it was either the rec coach or the rb coach lynn.  shottie was useless and should have had a handle on the offense.  Sporano will run a tighter ship on that side of the ball. i hope...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

It's coming. They already mined away all their depth. Now their are playing JAGs (Hunter). It's a worm eating away from the inside of the apple. The apple might look shiny and tasty but it's rotten and hollow on the inside. It will crumble soon enough.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

The reason is that they haven't stepped on the field again... I'd say they're taking a big step back.  We could be witnessing the dismantling of the current leadership era of the NYJ.  I like Rex Ryan a lot...he's a fun guy and a great defensive coach.  I wouldn't mind him running our defense...but I'd say his mouth is catching up with his group.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I think hiring Sporano was a smart thing they did. If the locker room has any issues , which it does, he should have a good chance of calming things down. I like Sporano and think he got short changed in Miami.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevinjake1966. Show kevinjake1966's posts

In Response to Re: Why haven't the Jets Imploded yet?:
    If they lose their first 5 or 6 games in a row, I bet Rex is OUT!!
    Posted by lloydchristmas

I agree with you, Rex is the cancer of that team.  He put a big bullseye on their back every year he's been here with his obnoxious BS.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hardright. Show hardright's posts

Rex truly is his father's son.

I doubt his act will play beyond this season if they submit another 8-8 record, or worse.

Buddy built great defenses in Philly, too, and also ran his mouth and ticked-off opponents all the time.

It didn't end well for him there, and it probably won't end well for Rexy either.

He'll end up a coordinator somewhere else, and do a very good job, as usual--the only question then will be if some other team will be willing to give him another shot as a H.C.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

Tannenbum and Rexie-pooh are backing Sanchez to be able to give themselves at least one more year. Selfish.

If they came out and traded Sanchez, they probably realize that would cost them their jobs.   Since no one wants Sanchez, they could't just release him for nothing after paying him all that money.

It's beyond comical that Whodat is still in here defending this.  Most pathetic fans in sports.

If they miss the playoffs next year, which is very likely, the final nail in the coffin will be complete and the Jets will be in the basement of the AFC for a decade.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

I like a few iddiots on the board... it reminds us what we never want to become.

15. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts