Why I Think Revis Is Gone Next Year

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Why I Think Revis Is Gone Next Year

The Patriots obviously know that once Revis was signed many people would buy the jersey for the best CB in the NFL. I find it pretty obvious that of all offseasons they use this one to implement this new offer.

Check out my Pats/Sports Blog: http://joepatsfan.blogspot.com/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Re: Why I Think Revis Is Gone Next Year

But, don't get me wrong, I hope BB pays this man the big bucks to keep him 3-4 more seasons

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

But, don't get me wrong, I hope BB pays this man the big bucks to keep him 3-4 more seasons

[/QUOTE]

Lol. I disagree. He isn't going anywhere.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Best wait and see; the cap goes up 2015(I think)  and dudes could get cut to make cap room and Revis could be extended based on this year's production. Still a tossup at this early stage. Revis could want a 4 or 5 year deal (that could be the last of his career.....so he will want to cash in)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

He's made a lot of money over his career and will again this year. Winning is something he hasn't done a lot of, BB will work him hard, but will also introduce him to the ways of winning. Going deep into the playoffs is something most aging Vets want to do as their careers dwindle down. Hopefully Revis recognizes how good he'll have it here and stay. In the end no matter what, Revis is the one who will decide if he wants to stay or not.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to JohnHannahrulz's comment:

Best wait and see; the cap goes up 2015(I think)  and dudes could get cut to make cap room and Revis could be extended based on this year's production. Still a tossup at this early stage. Revis could want a 4 or 5 year deal (that could be the last of his career.....so he will want to cash in)

Cap goes up but there are a lot of contracts on the Pats that go up next year also.  About 20 million $ up.