Why is Hernandes acting so normal?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from neinmd. Show neinmd's posts

Why is Hernandes acting so normal?

I am not in law enforcement so perhaps those who are can comment on this.

I find it strange that he is acting as if he has done nothing wrong, moving around freely, going up to Gillette, going about his daily business. I also find it curious that he is being allowed to do all this, that he is still free (despite rumors of a warrant for his arrest), and that the state police have searched his house but have not tried to restrict his movements or put a watch on him. Finally, it's also interesting that this looks like it could be a family-related matter since the victim is his sister-in-law's boyfriend, and that reportedly Aaron has been "uncooperative" with police. Could it be that he is protecting someone else? He certainly acts like he knows he is not guilty.

Chances are that he is guilty, and brazen enough to act the way he is, but I thought I would throw this out there and let people who have more experience in these matters opine.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

Re: Why is Hernandes acting so normal?

The police would have arrested him if they had any evidence that implicated him. It is quite possible that they are protecting the GF of Lloyd because she is Aaron's GF's sister. Maybe she thought or caught him cheating on her. There are a lot of unsubstantiated "facts" out there, including the alleged cleaning crew. They would have told the police they cleaned up a crime scene, hopefully reported that on their own, or were asked to do some odd cleaning of one particular area if that had happened. So far all we have is ABC with annonomous sorces that haven't amounted to anything but rumor, & the rest of the MSM quoting that. It's John Tomase all over again.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

If you didn't do anything wrong you don't act any differently than normal. Once he was aware of his abstract involvement he did what anyone would do, he sought legal council. He didn't deny the police access to his home or his vehicle, he voluntarily gave them his cell phone. I can't see anything wrong with his actions at this point in time.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenace4life. Show tenace4life's posts

Yes, his cell phone and security system were smashed but who said he did it?  He has some (maybe even many) thugs living in that estate of his and if he is innocent then he better smarten up and get out of the way and let the police do their job and let the chips fall where they may.  If he is involved then I hope he gets what he deserves.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Looks like they are back at his house.  Many officers, 18-20 are there right now.  Looks like more searching.

---------------------------------------------

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Photobucket

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from walton. Show walton's posts

1. Aaron Hernandez. This isn't his first "rodeo" you know. He's been dealing with the police or been around others who deal with the police since he was 14 years old. Of course he's going to "act natural." What would you expect him to do? Go out and drive his car into the river?

2. He's guilty of something. Believe me. Whether he pulled the trigger or not, I don't know {obviously} but he knows who did or he at least knows what happened or has a very good idea of what happened. He's involved................The Patriots organization is getting more updates than Starbucks gets coffee beans. The Patriots organization knows more about the minute to minute on this than anyone. IF the Patriots felt he wasn't culpable in some way they'd be out with a press conference in 5 minutes protesting the guys innocence or at least saying he's a "victim." Do you see any of that?............Silence can be deafening at times.

3. You guys watch too many TV shows. It is hard to convict people you know {especially people with good lawyers.} How do you think guys like Whitey Bulger live amongst us in society for 30 years even they KNOW and we KNOW they killed upwards of 20 people? Hernandez and his pals destroyed as much evidence as possible. They got their stories straight. They have access to good legal advice. They know the ropes. These guys aren't frightened rookies. It is HARD to prove murder. You think the evidence simply comes out and says, "c'mon over here. Look under this rug." Doesn't happen that way.

4. Aaron Hernandez is a Grade A, USDA Certified scum-bag. That we DO know for sure. How do we know? Look at where he goes. Look at his friends. Look at his history and most of all look at his actions. You'd need to take a shower if you got within fifteen feet of the guy.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

In response to tenace4life's comment:

Yes, his cell phone and security system were smashed but who said he did it?  He has some (maybe even many) thugs living in that estate of his and if he is innocent then he better smarten up and get out of the way and let the police do their job and let the chips fall where they may.  If he is involved then I hope he gets what he deserves.

Again, that was reported by ABC & parroted by all of the other news outlets. ABc also said they had an arrest warrant for him 2 days ago, & that never happened. Until a PD spokes person says on camera that it's true about the cell phone & security system, don't believe it.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from stegall85. Show stegall85's posts

Isn't it at least possible that Hernandez was used to set up Lloyd but without realizing it? Maybe Lloyd wasn't completely clued out and would have gotten a bad vibe from going out for beers with the other two guys. Maybe having his high profile buddy around made him feel safer. Mistakenly so.

If AH unexpectedly found himself in a very bad situation he's first going to panic and then he's going to do wahtever he can to protect himself.  It appears in his non-football world that snitches would have a short life expectancy.

Some of this just seems almost scripted. it's like Hernandez is in protective custody while in plain view. The info for public consumption looks like he's staying loyal to his gangster associates. Media everywhere and police can show up at any moment. If someone wanted to cause AH or his family harm, or to intimidate him, it's getting harder with him under constant media surveillance.

I have no sympahty for Hernandez and say prosecute him to the full extent if he's guilty but it looks like law enforcement is trying to portray things a certain way and almost seem to be insulating AH. Albeit in a very public way.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

I was wondering if the defendents accused of a serious criminal case actually tell the defense lawyers the truth about the case. I came upon an interesting discussion:

http://www.city-data.com/forum/true-crime/1192795-do-defendents-admit-their-crime-their-2.html

Living well is the best revenge.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to neinmd's comment:

I am not in law enforcement so perhaps those who are can comment on this.

I find it strange that he is acting as if he has done nothing wrong, moving around freely, going up to Gillette, going about his daily business. I also find it curious that he is being allowed to do all this, that he is still free (despite rumors of a warrant for his arrest), and that the state police have searched his house but have not tried to restrict his movements or put a watch on him. Finally, it's also interesting that this looks like it could be a family-related matter since the victim is his sister-in-law's boyfriend, and that reportedly Aaron has been "uncooperative" with police. Could it be that he is protecting someone else? He certainly acts like he knows he is not guilty.

Chances are that he is guilty, and brazen enough to act the way he is, but I thought I would throw this out there and let people who have more experience in these matters opine.

From what I've read about A-Hern, dealing with the cops is not a new event. Being in a gang simply desenthesizes a person from the normal fear of the normal person's perceived authority and the presence of a gun has little effect due to casual famliarity. His lack of respect for and fear of police makes sense as to why this isn't visibly wearing on him. Now how he feels about BB and the PATS scrutiny is another story, but I think they have verbalized their full support to him for the most part until they have hard evidence on whats REALLY happened. Ultimately, I think he's already hardened and really knows the game.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

One thing that dont make sense is that guy in fl who was shot in the face by Hernandes,Iwas reading today they guy said he didnt know who shot him and now comes out asking for only 100 thousand,If you were the victim of something like that and knowing the person who shot you had alot more money then that wouldn't you think he sue for much more?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

soxrockursox

Bradley not saying anything to the police is not surprising at all. It is all the omerta thing.

But I am surprised that Hernandez did noy just pay Bradley a $100000 and have him go away. The guy said nothing to the police. $100000 is not that much money compared to the legal fee, the expense of  having to go to Miami for deposition and the trial, the bad publicity the suit will bring him and the suit will alert the organization to his off the field behaviour,

Living well is the best revenge.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Colt_Boy. Show Colt_Boy's posts

I like the dude. He knows how to "pull the trigger" on a good pass route. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

In response to soxrockursox's comment:

One thing that dont make sense is that guy in fl who was shot in the face by Hernandes,Iwas reading today they guy said he didnt know who shot him and now comes out asking for only 100 thousand,If you were the victim of something like that and knowing the person who shot you had alot more money then that wouldn't you think he sue for much more?

The guy in Florida also said they were traveling from Miami to Palm Beach when he got shot.  Paramedics picked him up in Rivera Beach which is north of PB and not on the way from Miami what the heck.  The guy was a little fuzzy on details.  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Speaking of driving on Rt 95 in South Florida here's a song by Jimmy Buffett about that.  I would like to dedicate this song to you trolls out there. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3i6OrOZwtmA

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to sportsbozo1's comment:

If you didn't do anything wrong you don't act any differently than normal. Once he was aware of his abstract involvement he did what anyone would do, he sought legal council. He didn't deny the police access to his home or his vehicle, he voluntarily gave them his cell phone. I can't see anything wrong with his actions at this point in time.

U mean like smashing up his phone and security camera?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

In response to nhsteven's comment:

In response to sportsbozo1's comment:

U mean like smashing up his phone and security camera?

Again, reported by ABC & parroted by the MSM. Until a police spokes person confirms it, it's just a lie.

Sections
Shortcuts