Why is Hernandes acting so normal?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Re: Why is Hernandes acting so normal?

In response to xxxcrwn's comment:

In response to nhsteven's comment:

In response to sportsbozo1's comment:

U mean like smashing up his phone and security camera?

Again, reported by ABC & parroted by the MSM. Until a police spokes person confirms it, it's just a lie.

OK, but it's not a lie; it's an unsubstantiated statement or news leak. A lie needs confirmation as well.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from saskpatsfan. Show saskpatsfan's posts

[/QUOTE]

Again, reported by ABC & parroted by the MSM. Until a police spokes person confirms it, it's just a lie.

[/QUOTE]

I think probably because I am in a way young and somewhat naive, I really did not realize until the Boston Bombings how bad it is to believe everything the media tells you about what is going on in a "breaking news" situation. Or on a news story in general for that matter. I am not from the states so I did not realize that the NY Post is sensationalist journalism at best, so everything I read on their website I think did not turn out to be true.

As for this Hernandez case, I take everything with a grain of salt. Until I hear something come straight out of police officials mouth, I do not believe anything I hear. With Twitter and Facebook, everyone thinks they are a police investigator/reporter. No accountability in this day and age.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from threejak. Show threejak's posts

In response to NedBraden's comment:

Getting a little smelly. For an obstruction warrant it doesn't take 4 days to process and you don't announce to the media you are getting ready to issue one.

It's  now 2 PM on Saturday. They found the body and Hernandez reportedly obstructed on Monday evening.

Admiteddly, it's incredibly suspicious as is the van and the body in his own neighborhood.

I would suggest he apologize for panicking and trying to protect old thuggie "associates", however because he might be losing his freedom for a long, long time.  He might ge a very light sentence if he is only protecting two old "associates" and gang bangers on Monday and Tuesday, and since, has flipped and come clean.

Very odd. I have never law enforcement announce a warrant is coming for 3 days straight with such obvious evidence, at least as reported to the public (if true at this point).

There are instances where " warrants" are executed months and even years after they are prepared.  The operative word is "executed."

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

In response to walton's comment:

1. Aaron Hernandez. This isn't his first "rodeo" you know. He's been dealing with the police or been around others who deal with the police since he was 14 years old. Of course he's going to "act natural." What would you expect him to do? Go out and drive his car into the river?

2. He's guilty of something. Believe me. Whether he pulled the trigger or not, I don't know {obviously} but he knows who did or he at least knows what happened or has a very good idea of what happened. He's involved................The Patriots organization is getting more updates than Starbucks gets coffee beans. The Patriots organization knows more about the minute to minute on this than anyone. IF the Patriots felt he wasn't culpable in some way they'd be out with a press conference in 5 minutes protesting the guys innocence or at least saying he's a "victim." Do you see any of that?............Silence can be deafening at times.

3. You guys watch too many TV shows. It is hard to convict people you know {especially people with good lawyers.} How do you think guys like Whitey Bulger live amongst us in society for 30 years even they KNOW and we KNOW they killed upwards of 20 people? Hernandez and his pals destroyed as much evidence as possible. They got their stories straight. They have access to good legal advice. They know the ropes. These guys aren't frightened rookies. It is HARD to prove murder. You think the evidence simply comes out and says, "c'mon over here. Look under this rug." Doesn't happen that way.

4. Aaron Hernandez is a Grade A, USDA Certified scum-bag. That we DO know for sure. How do we know? Look at where he goes. Look at his friends. Look at his history and most of all look at his actions. You'd need to take a shower if you got within fifteen feet of the guy.

Sadly, I have to agree with all of these points.  Very well said, and unfortunately, very true.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

In response to xxxcrwn's comment:

U mean like smashing up his phone and security camera?

OK, but it's not a lie; it's an unsubstantiated statement or news leak. A lie needs confirmation as well.

Fair enough. Unsubstatiated statement it is. It's odd that ABC is the only one that has the "info".

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

In response to saskpatsfan's comment:

[/QUOTE]

I think probably because I am in a way young and somewhat naive, I really did not realize until the Boston Bombings how bad it is to believe everything the media tells you about what is going on in a "breaking news" situation. Or on a news story in general for that matter. I am not from the states so I did not realize that the NY Post is sensationalist journalism at best, so everything I read on their website I think did not turn out to be true.

As for this Hernandez case, I take everything with a grain of salt. Until I hear something come straight out of police officials mouth, I do not believe anything I hear. With Twitter and Facebook, everyone thinks they are a police investigator/reporter. No accountability in this day and age.

[/QUOTE]

MSNBC is about 15% reporting & 85% opinion, most of it not very informed opinion. NBC is just not trustworthy at all. They create sound bites by selectively choosing words from a statement to twist around what was said to fit their view. They are being sued for it right now, & it probably wont be the last time. Do you see a common denomitor here?

Why is the link section grayed out so that you can't create a clickable link?

Anyway, I will share this article with you. It's good discussion material on the state of today's "reporting".

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/06/21/Number-Seven-NBC-News-Caught-Again-Selectively-Editing-Video

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

xxxcrwn

You can continue to hold on to your beliefs. Some of the abc news articles were filed by Michele McPhee, who is a veteran local crime reporter and has many sources and contacts within the Boston Police Department. We will see how the investigation pans out, but looking at how many people from the police department were involved in the search of Hernandez's home today, it did not appear they are doing it out of a whim.

Living well is the best revenge.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrCricket. Show MrCricket's posts

If you didn't do anything wrong you don't act any differently than normal. Once he was aware of his abstract involvement he did what anyone would do, he sought legal council. He didn't deny the police access to his home or his vehicle, he voluntarily gave them his cell phone. I can't see anything wrong with his actions at this point in time.

cold blooded murderers also act the same way. he's either innocent, or it's not his first time offing someone. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I remember as a kid a friend of the family who was a Police Officer was talking to us kids about a bank robbery.  He told us that the ones who aren't nervous are the ones who are guilty of the crime.  I never have forgot that.  I have a terrible feeling that's the case here too.

---------------------------------------------

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Photobucket

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from neinmd. Show neinmd's posts

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:

In response to neinmd's comment:

I am not in law enforcement so perhaps those who are can comment on this.

I find it strange that he is acting as if he has done nothing wrong, moving around freely, going up to Gillette, going about his daily business. I also find it curious that he is being allowed to do all this, that he is still free (despite rumors of a warrant for his arrest), and that the state police have searched his house but have not tried to restrict his movements or put a watch on him. Finally, it's also interesting that this looks like it could be a family-related matter since the victim is his sister-in-law's boyfriend, and that reportedly Aaron has been "uncooperative" with police. Could it be that he is protecting someone else? He certainly acts like he knows he is not guilty.

Chances are that he is guilty, and brazen enough to act the way he is, but I thought I would throw this out there and let people who have more experience in these matters opine.

could b he's a sociopath and in denial and so used to getting a way with stuff with this entitled behavior that he's convinced himself this too will pass. he's cute and if he smiles a lot, someone will save him AGAIN!

That, sadly, sounds quite plausible. If he is guilty of taking someone's life, he shows no human emotion, nor any outward signs of stress or remorse. I guess that might be the textbook definition of sociopathic behavior. To be fair, though, he may end up being guilty of covering up for someone else but not of the murder itself. He is still pretty calm and composed for a guy who has committed a major felony.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Section136. Show Section136's posts

In response to threejak's comment:

Getting a little smelly. For an obstruction warrant it doesn't take 4 days to process and you don't announce to the media you are getting ready to issue one.

It's  now 2 PM on Saturday. They found the body and Hernandez reportedly obstructed on Monday evening.

Admiteddly, it's incredibly suspicious as is the van and the body in his own neighborhood.

I would suggest he apologize for panicking and trying to protect old thuggie "associates", however because he might be losing his freedom for a long, long time.  He might ge a very light sentence if he is only protecting two old "associates" and gang bangers on Monday and Tuesday, and since, has flipped and come clean.

Very odd. I have never law enforcement announce a warrant is coming for 3 days straight with such obvious evidence, at least as reported to the public (if true at this point).

There are instances where " warrants" are executed months and even years after they are prepared.  The operative word is "executed."

pretty sure that warrants in Mass have a 7 day shelf life .... but i read that in the newspaper so .... could be true!!??

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

In response to nomadfan's comment:

xxxcrwn

You can continue to hold on to your beliefs. Some of the abc news articles were filed by Michele McPhee, who is a veteran local crime reporter and has many sources and contacts within the Boston Police Department. We will see how the investigation pans out, but looking at how many people from the police department were involved in the search of Hernandez's home today, it did not appear they are doing it out of a whim.

Why is it being reported that Bob Ward is the one who was allegedly given the information? Too many people trying to take credit for something that hasn't happened, or may never happen. I'll stick to facts, not beliefs.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

xxxcrwn

Noe one has all the facts beside the people who actually did the shooting at this point. You do not have facts either, what you stated were your beliefs. That's fine, the whole investigation is evolving, and I agree we should wait to see what it leads to. Many things reported were inaccurate and reflected journalists jumping the gun and trying to break news. One of the earliest reports stated 4 of them left the bar on Sun night/ Monday morning, and only 3, minus Lloyd , returned to Hernandez's house. I now think that story is unproven and not necessarily true.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats-bilbo. Show Pats-bilbo's posts

NOMADFAN - you are right and wrong... at some point in the night only 3 did return home, one was a mile away dead.

This whole thing smells weird to me. AH and his "friends" are street wise and can out smart the police during an investigation. But they planned a murder this sloppy. Give me a break. If they planned to murder this guy, there are plenty of bogs and swamps and woods to dump the body in, not a industrial park a mile from your home.

Something happened when they got home. An argument, a game that ended badly, something, they panicked and sloppily covered it up. Actually very badly covered it up. I am sure some of the cleanup and stuff was to get any drug and drug paraphernalia out of the house.... part of that cleaning led to cell phones and survellience systems being destroyed.... All things point to someone panicking not planning... planning would be disposible phones used that night instead of regular cell phones.

At the end of the day, all this speculation and stuff is just that, guesses, usually WAGS.... even from the media. The story is riveting because it is hard to understand how a man who has it made, loses it all so quickly and stupidly. We want to know why because we really cannot comprehend this. 

The Pats will survive this and I hope go out like they did in 07 with a chip on their shoulder and feel they have something to prove. We will see. However, I do believe that AH is done as a Pat. If not and depending on how this all plays out, I may be done as a Pats fan.

I have always enjoyed the stance that BB has taken with the media and the league and he is so focused on winning games and uses every advantage he can to do this. Kraft is a classy owner and they do a lot for the community. If AH continues to play for the Pats if he is not secretly helping the DA and police, then i want him gone. To uphold the beliefs the Pats have said, they have to care more about the right way of doing it than doing it with thugs for me to remain a fan.

Of course, until all the facts are known i do have the right to change my mind, but as it stands right now, if I am Kraft I am telling BB he is done in NE, find a way to make this happen that does not hurt the team or minimizes the hurt to the team, but make him go away.

I hope I am wrong.

--- " I am a happy fan, a proud fan and I want us to win every game 28-0 but as long as we win, the team is united and has a sense of respect to the community and the game I will be a patriots fan and damn proud of it." ---- signed a pats fan from middle earth

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

He may not be acting normal for long.

CCTV Recovery

Geeksnerds data recovery has expertise in CCTV recovery and DVR data recovery from dead, corrupted, faulty, formatted or damaged hard drive. Geeksnerds has effectively recovered, restored and rescued lost data, images or footage from dead or faulty security camera hard drives. Geeksnerds Data Recovery process emerges where other solution fails. We have well-planned and sound CCTV recovery process, which can make your CCTV recovery more efficient. Our highly trained CCTV camera hard drive recovery experts are providing data recovery services keeping data privacy as their prime object. CCTV and DVR systems are emerging discipline of today’s world. Footages or Recordings from CCTV or DVR are frequently supportive in taking evidence or proof for legal or personal cases. CCTV/DVR system use hard drive to store images. Unfortunately, in some crucial cases, footage is lost or damaged.
    Geeksnerds Data Recovery restores and recovers back footages from dead CCTV / DVR hard drive.

We provide CCTV recovery services from all types of CCTV camera hard disk drives irrespective of Brand and Size. Recovered images and footage can be saved and played on any type of hard drive. The process of CCTV recovery and DVR data recovery is complex and our highly trained engineers have the expertise to perform recovery from CCTV’s. Geeksnerds will return your CCTV/DVR lost data or footages irrespective of the cause of damage or fault. Such damage could be physical damage or mechanical failure or accidental deletion.

http://www.datarecoveryuk.co.uk/cctv-dvr-data-recovery.aspx

/end commercial

Besides that, most people don't pay for seperate ISPs if there are multiple computers in house, they use a Router to connect multiple computers. Regardless of the destroyed hard drive on ONE, data can be retrieved if damaged but adding salt to the wound, Two computers should never have the same IP address if they're on the same network. If they do, results are unpredictable. The router connection between the two or three, makes available the CCTV if the Flash memory has not been over written you can see the results of the Original CCTV footage. I'm willing to bet the other computers where confiscated by the cops.

I will pray for AH anyway and hope for the best for him .......

I'm up early on assignment ... good night/ early morning

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from neinmd. Show neinmd's posts

In response to palookaski's comment:

He may not be acting normal for long.

CCTV Recovery

Geeksnerds data recovery has expertise in CCTV recovery and DVR data recovery from dead, corrupted, faulty, formatted or damaged hard drive. Geeksnerds has effectively recovered, restored and rescued lost data, images or footage from dead or faulty security camera hard drives. Geeksnerds Data Recovery process emerges where other solution fails. We have well-planned and sound CCTV recovery process, which can make your CCTV recovery more efficient. Our highly trained CCTV camera hard drive recovery experts are providing data recovery services keeping data privacy as their prime object. CCTV and DVR systems are emerging discipline of today’s world. Footages or Recordings from CCTV or DVR are frequently supportive in taking evidence or proof for legal or personal cases. CCTV/DVR system use hard drive to store images. Unfortunately, in some crucial cases, footage is lost or damaged.
    Geeksnerds Data Recovery restores and recovers back footages from dead CCTV / DVR hard drive.

We provide CCTV recovery services from all types of CCTV camera hard disk drives irrespective of Brand and Size. Recovered images and footage can be saved and played on any type of hard drive. The process of CCTV recovery and DVR data recovery is complex and our highly trained engineers have the expertise to perform recovery from CCTV’s. Geeksnerds will return your CCTV/DVR lost data or footages irrespective of the cause of damage or fault. Such damage could be physical damage or mechanical failure or accidental deletion.

http://www.datarecoveryuk.co.uk/cctv-dvr-data-recovery.aspx

/end commercial

Besides that, most people don't pay for seperate ISPs if there are multiple computers in house, they use a Router to connect multiple computers. Regardless of the destroyed hard drive on ONE, data can be retrieved if damaged but adding salt to the wound, Two computers should never have the same IP address if they're on the same network. If they do, results are unpredictable. The router connection between the two or three, makes available the CCTV if the Flash memory has not been over written you can see the results of the Original CCTV footage. I'm willing to bet the other computers where confiscated by the cops.

I will pray for AH anyway and hope for the best for him .......

I'm up early on assignment ... good night/ early morning

Man... Now I have to worry about the NSA AND you watching us 24x7!!!

It does sound like it's hard to destroy the evidence that Hernandez thought he was destroying. I wish they would hurry this along a bit. This uncertainty is like a dark cloud over all fandom. It's hard to move forward.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

In response to neinmd's comment:

Man... Now I have to worry about the NSA AND you watching us 24x7!!!

It does sound like it's hard to destroy the evidence that Hernandez thought he was destroying. I wish they would hurry this along a bit. This uncertainty is like a dark cloud over all fandom. It's hard to move forward.

Sorry neinmd, there's more to worry about .....

Your text was just scanned, parsed, tallied and ranked by the NSA data scanning algorithm MasterBater1000, and it finds with a 98% likelihood that you are of suspicious character, and a cop is on his way to your home now to roust you out of bed. You've got some splainin' to do young man. :)))

Besides that neinmd, there are advantages to this 'supposed spying' nonsense. When we completely trust the competence and integrity of the NSA, the government, and public servants, then, there are some benefits. They will dutifully look after our properties with 100% security, even record our life history, second by second, on full HD. We can put away our video cameras inside and outside our homes and wear a miniature 360 degree Google glass at all times upon our person, while at work or play or even at Patriot Games.

These can be uploaded real time automatically to a cloud service with unlimited storage. Just imagine, no more need to spend time on recording family history etc. No more posing for photos or the forced torture of saying the corny phrase, Cheese.

Big Snoopy has got it all and will guarantee our safety by immediately solving all crimes since everybody and everything is watched and recorded. No more need for the Philip Marlows, Boston Blackies or Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watsons of the world. Last but not least we will finally know which neighbors dog crapped on our lawns.

Yes, The service may extent to our pets as well. For an extra mere $30 per month you can purchase 1 night of spying on your neighbor of choice, sorry, an extra $Fiver for bedroom glimpses.

Just think about this, the Google Glass intellectually owned legal rights have now gone beyond the 5 year limit and its now public. You can now order your very own Google Glass manufacturing Franchise, through me. Don't ever think that I'm a wise guy young man because anyone can view this info in George Orwells Book 1984 on page 666.

Get ready, keep LQQKing up, HE's coming again soon.

Have a great day neinmd ... ;-)))

On a serious note: Join me in a small prayer for AH and all involved, a dark cloud, indeed. ;-((

Yes, AH, being a Pat is like family to us here, we discuss him because we really care about him. Hope for the best, sad stuff.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

I'll say this much: If even half of what has been reported (and "re-tweeted") about Hernandez is remotely true, then it does seem kind of odd that he has been left to go about his business, but here again we've got to differentiate between what is "news" and what is entertainment.

Sadly, this is the world we've come to live in, where getting information out first is more important than getting it right. I think it's also worth mentioning here that it is common practice -- and perfectly legal -- for the police to tell whatever lies they deem necessary in order to trap suspects who don't leave enough incriminating evidence lying around.

Hernandez's (alleged) actions and his sketch past have not done him any favors in this matter, but you've got to admit the longer it goes on, the less "cut and dry" it seems.

Now you listen here! He's not the Messiah . . .   he's a very naughty boy!

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TebowOwnsBrady. Show TebowOwnsBrady's posts

He will be in jail by the end of the day today.  Laughing

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from neinmd. Show neinmd's posts

In response to TebowOwnsBrady's comment:

He will be in jail by the end of the day today.  Laughing

Whiffed on that prediction. The truth of the situation is that none of us, outside a few people who are directly involved in this, know what's really going on. Forecasting outcomes is a loser's game.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Exactly.  The majority of these moves might be baiting moves by the police and Hernandez has been co-operating since last week. They;ve been in his house twice for a total of 6 hours.  I mean, what is the issue here?

Why isn't he arrested and charged?  It has to be because he's been telling the police everything. Has to be. 

Now, they've uncovered nothing in the stream with the metal detectors.  lol

Now that Hernandez is being investigated for a 2012 double murder I feel BDC should reinstate my deleted 1st page post where I wrote "Maybe because this isn't his first Murder".

And whoever reported such an intuitive post should be ashamed of yourself.

Oh and Rusty once again your spot on in your assessment of the situation just like you are with your view of Brady.....LMAOAU as usual 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

He is acting normal because it is normal for people like him to be in trouble with the law.

photo BBandtheRat_zpsc338a3a1.gif

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bingobilly. Show bingobilly's posts

That's an easy question...  Because he's a 100% punk!

Sections
Shortcuts