Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

Why is is ALWAYS Brady's fault because other players DO NOT make BIG PLAYS?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Re: Why is is ALWAYS Brady's fault because other players DO NOT make BIG PLAYS?

In Response to Re: Why is is ALWAYS Brady's fault because other players DO NOT make BIG PLAYS?:
    In Response to Re: Why is is ALWAYS Brady's fault because other players DO NOT make BIG PLAYS? : YEs, and considering how well the Giants had the run game wrapped up, it's completely non-sensical. Running BJGE (the slug) or negative yardage, the play prior sets that whole sequence up. They should have merely continued airing the balll out into short passes, which the Giants couldn't answer. All of a sudden, NE is again AWKWARDLY trying to shoehorn it's worst player onto the field, and end up in another BJGE caused 2nd and loing where you have to throw downfield.  I can't wait till that slug BJGE is off the team. People bashing Brady and prasiing that JAG have no right to be PAts fans. 
    Posted by zbellino

I'm not praising BJGE by any means. Actually would have liked to see Ridley in there for some plays.

I still believe Brady deserves the bashing for his performance in that game.

If you want to rip Welker or the defense or Ninkovic, then I think Brady should get most of the blame.  I didn't expect much from the D.  They are what they are.  We saw what they did all season.  They got better but they're still nothing to write home about.  As I said before if anyone thinks the D should of won this game, they haven't watched many Pats games this year. 

I was waiting for the great Tom Brady to win this.  Not with a stupid IG/Safety, inane int to Gronk or a number of errant passes in the fourth quarter when the Pats had the lead.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Re: Why is is ALWAYS Brady's fault because other players DO NOT make BIG PLAYS?

In Response to Re: Why is is ALWAYS Brady's fault because other players DO NOT make BIG PLAYS?:
    In Response to Re: Why is is ALWAYS Brady's fault because other players DO NOT make BIG PLAYS? : YEs, and considering how well the Giants had the run game wrapped up, it's completely non-sensical. Running BJGE (the slug) or negative yardage, the play prior sets that whole sequence up. They should have merely continued airing the balll out into short passes, which the Giants couldn't answer. All of a sudden, NE is again AWKWARDLY trying to shoehorn it's worst player onto the field, and end up in another BJGE caused 2nd and loing where you have to throw downfield.  I can't wait till that slug BJGE is off the team. People bashing Brady and prasiing that JAG have no right to be PAts fans. 
    Posted by zbellino

You're going to get slammed by the village idiot around here, but you're absolutely correct.

3. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts