Why is is ALWAYS Brady's fault because other players DO NOT make BIG PLAYS?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: Why is is ALWAYS Brady's fault because other players DO NOT make BIG PLAYS?

In Response to Re: Why is is ALWAYS Brady's fault because other players DO NOT make BIG PLAYS?:
    In Response to Re: Why is is ALWAYS Brady's fault because other players DO NOT make BIG PLAYS? : 100% correct! You can't let an offense move the ball the entire game and consider this a good thing, yeah it's nice that you held them to less than their average, but when they weren't scoring they were pinning our offense inside the ten to start drives. On the last drive this defense did absolutely nothing to stop the Giants. Nothing. No pass rush, couldn't slow the run, pass...this is a good thing? The series of their lives and they offered no resistance what so ever?
    Posted by mthurl

After going some 57 minutes.. this was the series they had to "lose" it all, wasn't it?  Gave up the biggest pass play of the game on the very first play, the running plays for first downs eating clock, no pressure on Manning, nothing even close to any pressure.  When you think about it.. why didn't they just let the Giants go the 88 yards in ONE or TWO plays to give Brady the 3 minutes or so to come back and win it if they weren't going to stop them on that drive anyways? hmmmmm.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

In Response to Re: Why is is ALWAYS Brady's fault because other players DO NOT make BIG PLAYS?:
    In Response to Re: Why is is ALWAYS Brady's fault because other players DO NOT make BIG PLAYS? : YEs, and considering how well the Giants had the run game wrapped up, it's completely non-sensical. Running BJGE (the slug) or negative yardage, the play prior sets that whole sequence up. They should have merely continued airing the balll out into short passes, which the Giants couldn't answer. All of a sudden, NE is again AWKWARDLY trying to shoehorn it's worst player onto the field, and end up in another BJGE caused 2nd and loing where you have to throw downfield.  I can't wait till that slug BJGE is off the team. People bashing Brady and prasiing that JAG have no right to be PAts fans. 
    Posted by zbellino

I'm not praising BJGE by any means. Actually would have liked to see Ridley in there for some plays.

I still believe Brady deserves the bashing for his performance in that game.

If you want to rip Welker or the defense or Ninkovic, then I think Brady should get most of the blame.  I didn't expect much from the D.  They are what they are.  We saw what they did all season.  They got better but they're still nothing to write home about.  As I said before if anyone thinks the D should of won this game, they haven't watched many Pats games this year. 

I was waiting for the great Tom Brady to win this.  Not with a stupid IG/Safety, inane int to Gronk or a number of errant passes in the fourth quarter when the Pats had the lead.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In Response to Re: Why is is ALWAYS Brady's fault because other players DO NOT make BIG PLAYS? : YEs, and considering how well the Giants had the run game wrapped up, it's completely non-sensical. Running BJGE (the slug) or negative yardage, the play prior sets that whole sequence up. They should have merely continued airing the balll out into short passes, which the Giants couldn't answer. All of a sudden, NE is again AWKWARDLY trying to shoehorn it's worst player onto the field, and end up in another BJGE caused 2nd and loing where you have to throw downfield.  I can't wait till that slug BJGE is off the team. People bashing Brady and prasiing that JAG have no right to be PAts fans. 
    Posted by zbellino

You're going to get slammed by the village idiot around here, but you're absolutely correct.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Posted by zbellino

Very strong words from you z. You're usually much more staid, yet always analytical.

You're exactly right of course.

Benny is what he is. An overachiever that never fumbles and other than that really does nothing well even while overachieving. He is filler that won't completely blow the game for you with a big turnover.

Fans have their own little fetishes. Some like running backs. Come hell or high water they want to run no matter how bad your scrub RB is. Some love D. So much so they will grasp at any straw to see the bright side of it. They would even go so far as to criticize the hands down greatest player this team has ever had if that can somehow not shatter their delusion that their favorite thing doesn't stink.

Always glad to see what you have to say about things. You know this game very well.

Sections
Shortcuts