why is MSM ignoring the presence of "The Craft"?

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: why is MSM ignoring the presence of

In response to Godvernment's comment:

Natural News has now confirmed that at least five private military contractors were operating on scene at the Boston marathon, and that they all carried black backpacks which look very similar to the backpack carrying the pressure cooker bomb (see pictures below).

The mainstream media is completely censoring any mention of these "Craft" operatives, pretending they don't even exist. Only the alternative media is conducting real investigative journalism on these bombings. The mainstream media isn't interested in the truth; they only want to spin the attack into a new way to somehow blame conservative Americans for something they had no part in.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/039977_The_Craft_Boston_marathon_private_military_contractors.html#ixzz2QrNDNwYa

Fixed it for ya!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

common sense would tell

Hahahaha, you have none.  Your views clearly show it!  Keep it up, keep proving this even more.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Three important items to consider :

1) bag is very heavy (my assumption)

2) bag contains bulky, uncomfortable items (perssure cooker) that could dig into your back.

3) not a good idea to attract attention to yourself. If you put it on your back, your walking motion could rattle the contents...including all the nails and metal parts.

If you were that terrorist suspect, and you were a smart fellow, how would you carry that bag? 

In response to pats-fan-2007's comment:

Somthing else to notice is that suspect #2 is carrying the bag on one shoulder only.

This is the more common/preferred method if there is something very heavy or uncomfortable in the bag. If you pointy or hard objects in the bag, you don't want them digging into your back.

Pats-Fan-2007,

did you see the video of the two males named as suspects? based on your expertise in physics can you tell us if their backpacks were carrying heavy pressure cooker bombs?

WHAT?! sorry doc, you may be a expert in physics (idk), but you certainly aren't immune to flawed logic and error. how is one shoulder more comfortable than two for carrying heavier objects? what is this based on? any child can tell you that the more books you put in their pack the heavier and more uncomfortable it is with one shoulder rather than two. it's silly to say that distributing weight unevenly is more comfortable than evenly. 

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

common sense would tell

Hahahaha, you have none.  Your views clearly show it!  Keep it up, keep proving this even more.

says the conspiracy theorist...

hahahaha, What a child! Trying to turn it around just like a child would. 

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Hmm, thought I heard they have video evidence of the person in the white hat putting his backpack in the exact location of the 2nd bomb blast? 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

do you not know what the term "conspiracy theory" means? apparently you don't. i haven't provided any conspiracy theories. all i've done is asked questions, you sir, have given us your conspiracy theory of a missing brown university student who has no link to the bombings, admitted by the FBI who searched his computer, bank, and phone. 

Um, didn't you post a silly story and link about one, you know the one about the Craft?  Don't try and deny that you were pushing that story as them being responsible.  That is a conspiracy theory. 

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Suspect 2 was wearing a white cap backward, jeans and gray hoodie sweatshirt with a black jacket over it. He is also seen casually walking down a busy sidewalk with a pack that investigators believe was set down near the site of the second explosion.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/04/18/boston-bombing-marathon-investigation-fbi/2093037/

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

do you not know what the term "conspiracy theory" means? apparently you don't. i haven't provided any conspiracy theories. all i've done is asked questions, you sir, have given us your conspiracy theory of a missing brown university student who has no link to the bombings, admitted by the FBI who searched his computer, bank, and phone. 

Um, didn't you post a silly story and link about one, you know the one about the Craft?  Don't try and deny that you were pushing that story as them being responsible.  That is a conspiracy theory. 

ok. so you are verifying that you have absolutely no clue what a conspiracy theory is. that's why you are oblivious to the fact that you are guilty yourself of believing in them and even trying to convince others of the same. there was no story in the link i provided, there was no theory, no conspiracy. there were actual pictures of actual people at the actual event at the actualy time of the actual bombing. there were questions raised.. who are they? they look suspicious? why hasen't the media mentioned them? who hired them? what was their purpose there? if they were hired security why did they do such a lousy job?... 

do i have to keep going? i hope you can finally grasp your brain around this and stop with the double standards. maybe burger is right, maybe you should just stick to photoshopping silly pictures.

C'mon.  Are you serious?  Look at the sites hosting that story, look at who is talking about that story on the radio, and you are calling me out for not know what a conspiracy theory is?  Give me a break, pal. 

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Suspect 2 was wearing a white cap backward, jeans and gray hoodie sweatshirt with a black jacket over it. He is also seen casually walking down a busy sidewalk with a pack that investigators believe was set down near the site of the second explosion.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/04/18/boston-bombing-marathon-investigation-fbi/2093037/

where's the video? let me guess.. usatoday told you so it is 100% fact. 

Has anyone disputed the claim?  Please show me!!!

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

So are these guy part of the bomb plot or are you just freaked out that they were there?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

where's the video? let me guess.. usatoday told you so it is 100% fact. 

Has anyone disputed the claim?  Please show me!!!

you can't prove a negative.. but i'm sure you don't know what that means either.

So you have not heard or read or seen anything that shows what they have reported about the person in the white hat and the backpack at the 2nd bomb site is not true?

Didn't think so. 

SO go ahead dude, keep spinning!  Spin, spin, spin!!

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts