Why is nobody talking about Chad Ochocinco?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JMichalski12. Show JMichalski12's posts

Why is nobody talking about Chad Ochocinco?

I beleive he is a free agent,32,still productive and from what I have heard in the past Belichick likes him.....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

Re: Why is nobody talking about Chad Ochocinco?

Ive actually on record saying that the PATS would pick him up before last year, but I think the Bengals wanted to give their team one last year they way it was. Also they could have had a first round and a 3rd I believe from Wash. two years ago. I think it was a 3rd, maybe a two, but theres a little stubbornness interms of the Bengals thinking they did the right thing in keeping him. Id still like to get him, Moss and him play different positions in the x and z spots. Why not see if you can grab him for 3 or late 2, if you watch football then yoy know the guy can still play. He had a good year even with CP having a chit one. Slot receivers are replacable, guys that actually put 6 on the board consistently are few and far between. Even at his age I can see him coming here and having 3-4 big seasons , lets say 1200 7-10 TDs. Whats the worst he ever did, put on an ugly yellow HOF jacket? People like to kill him and guys like Moss for stupid reasons, now TO is a guy who actually kills your team.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rebels1520. Show rebels1520's posts

bill loves ocho

i just dont see the bengals letting him walk or trading him anytime soon

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from siestafiesta. Show siestafiesta's posts

Not a free agent.  Signed thru 2011.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

I don't believe he'll be coming to Gillette anytime soon, but man he sure has a cool truck.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

1. TJ...Hoosersalad
    2. TJ...Hoseyermama
    3. TJ... Whosthemananyway
    4. TJ...you're right just call him TJ

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from paparui. Show paparui's posts

That's why Chad had a better season than him when T.J. finally became a number 1 WR. It's easy to look good when your always facing teams number 2 CB's instead of their top cover guy. T.J. benefited from that with Chad and this years numbers prove that.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from number1troll. Show number1troll's posts

"Bengals' achilles heal was moving the ball on offense"

Palmer choked that game, he overthrew everything.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from angel3781. Show angel3781's posts

Can you guys please stop bringing up this head case?  The guy is past his prime and is too old to be counted on for more than another season or two at best.  Granted we need to start looking to the future at the WR position because Moss isn't getting any younger himself despite the still great production that he brings.  That said we need to look at younger, productive receivers such as a Brandon Marshall etc.... 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

My guess is because he's irrelevant.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

We prolly need at least one, mebbe two WRs at this point - since Welker won't be around much next season. Someone tall and athletic who can fight for the ball. Hopefully, Edelman will continue to improve - but he may be injury prone.

Problem is we need so much help in other areas (pass rush, shutdown corner, big nose tackle to replace Wilfork, a linebacker who can cover...). The list of needs goes on.....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

Hey Im all for Marshell, Im just answering the q's. Chad has been a top 5 rec for the past 5-6 years, and if you think he benifited from TJ than your the same moron who thinks Welker makes Moss. How can you blame him for their O, its the same thing here. Both teams only have one guy who can put 6 on the board consistently and for both teams its been Moss and Chad. SLOT REC. ARE REPLACEABLE!!! Edelman will replace WW, finding a guy who can score 13 TDs  every year is alot tougher than finding a slot rec. And this team needs and has needed another guy who can score for 3 years now! Im all for getting Marshell, but renting Chad for 3-4 years is pretty damm good too.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Because he wears clown shoes.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

uh, NO

Sections
Shortcuts